Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Guarantee he’s gonna be shit for us.
We just have the worst luck with spine players.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger, sj. Shit even clune or taffee
Cogger playing in that Penrith squad. Remember how good Charlie Staines looked? SJ isn’t leaving NZ, he’s settled at home. Clune isn’t very good, and Taafe is even worse. I honestly don’t know what people see in Taafe

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't hurt does he play on Sunday ? will give me something to look forward to seeing I guess.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Guarantee he’s gonna be shit for us.
We just have the worst luck with spine players.
Too much pressure to perform at the dogs in our current situation and fans. Also for who we used to be and where we're supposed to be. From what I've seen of Sexton he struggles under pressure. He will be eaten alive.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sexton has 12 try assists and 4 tries in 24 games.. He has a solid kicking game. He's an organising halfback and does that better than any half at the club which isn't saying much. Defence is his main issue though. He averages 3.5 missed tackles a game..

As long as he didn't cost too much he could be a solid short term signing until hopefully Oloapu develops. If not, they move on with another option.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing that I see happening is if he plays against south’s we win good sexton gets all this confidence from carving up a reserve grade south’s team the team gains confidence thinking sexton is gonna turn things around then we get toweled up by broncos and panthers and back to a shit show
Well that’d be one more win than I’m expecting for 2023

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone got absolute confirmation on this or is it another Flanno to Manly thing
If he's here he needs to be named today

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting.
If true, let's hope he can contribute in a positive way.

If he's signed for more than 2 years, I want Gus stoned in public....
Fuck Gus…I want to be stoned in public….

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is good news, why is the kennel such a fucking depressed place .
This mean KO and Khaled don’t have to be rushed into first grade and flano doesn’t see FG again.
Our juniors can now be bleed in slowly and we have an actual 7.
It's not how it works on here. If you're not a 1.2mil international then you're deemed fucking useless. This place is all about glitz and glamour. You need to be a superstar, or you're nothing. I hope the kid goes well, a genuine 7 who is still only 22. Good luck, throw in some big boys next year and you never know.