Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when it's only the half way point of the season and more likely than not we are (again) already out of contention for the 8?

Such a familiar scenario ... 7 fkn years of it and still counting.
Yes, hope is not your friend with RL.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when it's only the half way point of the season and more likely than not we are (again) already out of contention for the 8?

Such a familiar scenario ... 7 fkn years of it and still counting.
Loose against parra and it’s written of. Not much if anything to look foward for after this one. It’s a joke how there was a shot of having a decent season atleast a watchable one and it was plagued with injuries and piss poor officiating. Next year though aye, always next year.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Loose against parra and it’s written of. Not much if anything to look foward for after this one. It’s a joke how there was a shot of having a decent season atleast a watchable one and it was plagued with injuries and piss poor officiating. Next year though aye, always next year.
Its ridiculous..nothing ever changes bro

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Yeah, every year I buy my season tickets and say “just one more year”

So far, this year has been a bitter disappointment. I didn’t expect us to be winning the comp but find myself hoping, for example Penrith beat Dragons last night so as to keep us away from the spoon. It’s actually pretty depressing - we are again down with the dregs close to the bottom of the table.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s with the mascot Reynolds looks like the experiment is over so does he have an off field role for the rest of the year

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Yes, hope is not your friend with RL.
Nothing worse than false hope.

I confess to having hope going into this season - stupid of me.

At full time after yesterday’s crucial loss, I felt extremely pi**ed off - no joy In watching that. Same old story. Our season is very, very close to cooked and because we let winnable games like the ones against Warriors (first meeting), Canberra and Rorters yesterday slip away, it means we will have to beat teams like Sharks, Brisbane, Penrith etc. Just can’t see it happening.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Burton not even close to having the kind of consistency we need. He does have the occasional really good performance but that’s the exception.
Shhhh, you'll be hated because you're not on your knees in front of Burton...

Blame whoever you want but Burton should be learning his trade as a 5/8th with a true HB next to him.

I'm not saying drop him or move him, just saying the experiment won't work without all the moving parts required.

This is a dead end year so play the dead end option of flamingo next to him so KO and Rajab don't ruin their development