Search results

1. J

Who is your favourite Bulldogs player of all time ?

If you have put on the Blue and White your my favourite.
  2. J

Kiwis Question Willie

How can you question the manhood of someone who mixes it with the biggest and badest, Kidwell has been nothing but a cheap shot merchant that hits the fringe of the ruck. Take on the big boys Kidwell and you will get smashed and as usual you will go missing.
  3. J

Lockyer wins 2nd Golden Boot

Head and shoulders above the rest he deserves it, but Brian Mcclenan coach of the year! give me a break!
  4. J

so whos headed for the spoon

Sharkies me thinks, may show something at the start of the year as I'm sure that they want to prove a point but I think it will be short lived.
  5. J

Biggest change in sight?

Leon Bott in a dogs jersey, just another target for the high ball.
  6. J

SOUTH PARK Lampoon Steve Irwin

anyone who thinks this is fine is kidding themselves, Sth Park creators are forever looking at ways to sink to new depths and I hate to see what they do to beat this. R.I.P Steve
  7. J

Roosters NOT most hated team!

Roosters with the Eels not far behind.
  8. J

Who should be the other centre next year?

Emelio for me, Millard needs to find his feet in his new club, you can't just put him in over someone that has more than proven themselves.
  9. J

War of Words Still On

I agree on your first point, But to say that Kidwell hit was good is a joke anyone who has played the game knows that a blindside hit like that is nothing but a cheap shot and Kidwell is the master at it, he is the biggest cheapshot merchant in the NRL, Bring on game 2!
  10. J

What Was Your Half Time Reaction?

to be honest my half time reaction was were home until nine showed the dressing sheds and it was a stark contrast, The Dogs looked quiet and relaxed but the Broncos were animated and in no ways looking beaten, for me that was worrying and it did not take long for my worst fears to be realized...
  11. J

Raper Gets the Sack

True, I'm sick of Wiedler reporting things and saying "all I can say is that the mail is good"
  12. J

Have a whinge!

the fact that no one in the so called expert world nows wich bandwagon to jump on.
  13. J

Have a whinge!

Just wanted to know what urks my fellow Kennelers the most in Rugby League at the moment?
  14. J

Berrigan!

only way to shut Berrigan down is to get in his face and draw him into a personal battle with someone i.e a opposite number battle, have seen it happen often he concentrates on winning the individual battle and his team contribution drops.
  15. J

Hunt charged to repel Bulldogs

one thing I am worried about this match is that because of the forward battle that is going to happen we have to be careful that no one gets put on report and ends up missing the G.F. I know the boys have been controlled and shown great discipline with there agression this year but the stakes...
  16. J

Maitua Responds With Strength

Great read, if not considered for the Kangaroos Reni is entitled to be a little disappointed in my opinion, I am so happy that we have re signed him.
  17. J

Ben Hornby Aus No. 7?

Orford has to be cosidered, I think he cops to much of the blame when his team performs badly. In saying that there is still other halves I'd consider before Hornby that includes Orford, Prince,Gower,Sherwin even Thurston. I just can't put Hornby in front of them. In my opinion if they want to...
  18. J

Any changes?

With all the talk at the start of the final series of refereeing decisions/interpretations of rules etc making or breaking teams hopes of G.F glory, what changes are needed to help curb this or any changes to the game in general? Basically so after the weekends we can get rid of all the carry on...
  19. J

Ben Hornby Aus No. 7?

Just been reading that Hornby is apparently only 80 mins away from the Kangaroo No 7. What do you guys think? Personally Orford has done enough, Hornby has been a revelation but lets not get to carried away.
  20. J

Success v Failure

Depending on the side, each team would have a realistic goal at the start of the season, a succesful season would be based on reaching that goal or exceeding it.
  21. J

Predict score vs Broncos

24-18 Dogs over Broncos
  22. J

Help Us All

Cheers Napper good to have some help from a rival club, in my opinion we won't get to smash the dragons for you that will be done by the Storm but we would've taken pleasure in smashing them for you.
  23. J

PMS is kicking in

not a good way to go at it Tank be confident mate, myself I hope this week doesn't kill me, I'm confident but nervous if you know what I meen.
  24. J

Broncos "Tricks up their sleeves"

I've spoken about my much maligned friend from the Broncos often, anyway he just called me from their training session taunting me about their game plan and how it is going to render us useless of cause he wouldn't part with any imformation but to be honest his call rattled me. My confidence in...
  25. J

Don't count on top two

I love the fact that everyone has forgotten about 1 and 2, do it at your own peril, Dogs v Storm GF.
  26. J

The Truth and Myles

Tank don't say that regardless It's a 17 man game and being one short would not do us any good.
  27. J

Don't count on top two

In a good competition when it gets to final four the games can realisticly go either way and you are going to get all the "Experts" tipping either way, perfect environment for articles such as this. It shows how good this years comp is and how well our boys have gone, let them all tip against us...
  28. J

2006 super league dream team

thats a side I'd like to see take Australia on.
  29. J

Broncos, Dogs gear up for 'Origin IV'

We are heading for a big one, I have a feeling that this game will be remembered for a long time. I'm telling my mate at the Broncos to pack extra elastoplast and staples.
  30. J

The Truth and Myles

We all have our feelings on Nate and Tank I don't disagree with you but in the end I highly doubt that he will be dropped.
  31. J

You've let down your fans

it's true with a list like that you should have a premiership to your name but for me the funny thing is the so called experts jumping on and off the Dragons bandwagon, one week their certs the next their not. Just ask Gould and Johns how many times they have changed their mind.
  32. J

Guttenbeil's UK League Move In Doubt

possibly match payments only type contract.
  33. J

Guttenbeil's UK League Move In Doubt

it's going to be tough nearly everyone is fully commited with the salary cap.
  34. J

Roy chasing a Friday return

I agree with Reni he shouldn't start, but unleash him 20 mins in, I couldn't be happier with the boys back.
  35. J

Kennel 2006 Forward of the Year

as good as the other boys have been Willies leadership is the clencher.
  36. J

Prime Minister's Xiii

tbh you could pick a 3rd and 4th string Australian side and it would still flog them.
  37. J

Nrl.com: Best Bet . . . . .

same goes here, but because it's the finals complacencey should not be a factor and sometimes that brings us unstuck and as for this betting thing it is all just a ploy to make people lay their hard earned, don't get sucked in.
  38. J

Matt Orford...

all the blame can't be put squarely on orfords shoulders.
  39. J

Thaiday Not Charged

thaiday tackle was only saved by Petro getting in the way wich was lucky but take him away and was going to be serious, this should be considered but not in Thaiday's favor.
  40. J

Daley: Dogs cant win the Comp without Asotasi

We can win without him, Daley like Mathew Johns always says things like that to add to the theatre of it all.
  41. J

Mason interview

was good viewing, I loved how he let the media know that he hasn't forgotten about how they treated him.
  42. J

Piss Weak

back at manly with their heads in the sand and a***s in the air.
  43. J

Embarrassing moments.

while having photos taken at my wedding I was dacked in front of the bridesmaids, needless to sayI was freeballing
  44. J

Ryan - The fired-up gent

Great read, It goes to show that you don't have to be in the media spotlight constantly to be a great leader.
  45. J

Thaiday tackle is reviewed

Exactly and that should not let him escape suspension, I'm sick of people trying to defend tackles like this, being on the end of a similar tackle myself and nearly becoming a paraplegic, only being saved by my good luck these tackles must be dealt with, No excuses. :angry:
  46. J

Bennet to stay at Broncos

like it was ever going to happen.
  47. J

I'm off for 3 months !!

Half your luck, stay safe and the Dogs will be Premiers when you get home.
  48. J

Why are we still sposed to eat it all up?

unfortunately guys when so much mud is thrown at us some will stick even when we have been cleared, and when it comes to the salary cap drama we took the fall for every other club in the NRL. If those other supporters are that stupid to think that there club isn't rorting the salary cap well...
  49. J

Hate to be the one that breaks this...

:D Out of all the celebrity marriages you could never imagine this happening?
  50. J

06 Grand Final*

Broncos, And the thing I fear is that after this years reults the Broncos have no fear of us, I know at our best we will beat them but I just hate affording the luxury of confidence to them.
  51. J

Maitua a certainty

Good read, I just hope that the boys are 100% on return,we don't want to be short on the bench in the finals.
  52. J

Grimaldi Confirmation

I onlt hope that if we win the premiership he gets a premiership ring, he deserves it.
  53. J

Lote wanting to jump off the sinking ship too?

Never believe what a player is bieng paid, any loop holes are taken advantage of and then some.
  54. J

I want to quit Sharks - Gallen

The Sharks need to have a good look at themselves and do something quickly, If your best player wants to leave it can't be a good sign. Does anyone know if they have even attracted anyone new?
  55. J

who would you rather play?

Exactly, I'm sure the boys have a game plan in mind for either team. At our best we can beat anyone!
  56. J

The El Masri / Sherwin Combo

we can only imagine what could've been had their combination remained solid all season. It is a beautiful thing to watch, lets hope it's not the last we see of it.
  57. J

Bulldogs FACTS!

No need to reply my friend, just smile and feel comfort in the fact that Parramatta doesn't matta and you are able to still support the mighty Dogs as they head for another Premiership. Eels fans are stuck in the 80's and without it they are nothing. They couldn't even buy a premiership in the...
  58. J

Roosters will be back in 07

Greek Stalian wtf !!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying but I've got nothing to say.............
  59. J

Rape Allegation

As bad as it looks, most of the time once the truth comes out a different story emerges and nothing happens, I can only hope that this is the case both for the NRL and the Tigers, I also feel for the fans because us Dogs fans no what they are just about to go through.
  60. J

Bennett to Bondi?

Just read in the courier mail that an offer of 2.4 mill over 3 years has been offered to Wayne Bennett, even though he has his hand shake deal until '09. What do you guys think?
  61. J

Maitua gone for 2 weeks *Update post # 51*

Thats what I thought as well but he is telling me that they already know, I told him he is speaking s*** and just didn't want him back for their own sake.F***en Broncos!!
  62. J

Hate to post second hand information but a friend of mine who is involved with the Broncos has told me that they have information that it is worse than two weeks. F***** if I know how they got that information but he sure as hell won't tell me.
  63. J

only one way to look at it, we have the team to win without him. Yes it is not ideal but Reni will be back and will be fresh, we got to stay positive guys.
  64. J

Tonga could be right for G.F?

Interview with a very optomistic Willie Tonga last night on The Footy Show last night, don't know if you guys have already spoken of it, but if he is right for the G.F it would be a huge effort considering his initial injury let alone a huge lift to the team.
  65. J

Raper May Lose Job...

It wasn't that long ago when they were going o.k and his job was fine, I think that it is player changes that are needed not coaching.
  66. J

Gallop switching codes?

Just read a article on Foxsports were it says that Gallop is being considered for the top job with the Football Federation of Australia, Good or Bad thing ?
  67. J

The forgotten coach...

Would be awesome to get him back, Anderson and Folkes combination would no doubt keep us on top, and be a huge draw card for player retention and signings.
  68. J

Sione Faumuina Will you have him at Dogs ?

I agree, all we need is another target for the media.
  69. J

If u could bring one player to the Dogs, who would it be? (excluding Roy)

If we took a back Hodges or Inglis, In the forwards Farrah or Sam Thaiday.
  70. J

Taylor to Roosters?

Just read on Fox Sports that Jason Taylor has a get out clause in his Souths contract if offered a head coach position, Links are appearing to the Roosters, What do you think? Souths are denieing it.
  71. J

Sharks Circling...

when Ricky has a team full of talent as in the past every thing is great but when faced with a challenge he fails, why would it be any different at the Sharks.
  72. J

Rumour: Grimaldi

we can't loose him he is so valueable, I'm going to stay positive and wait for the news to be official, but Grimmers deserves to go out with a premiership.
  73. J

Anastas Contract Clause

Could not of said it better myself.
  74. J

Dogs want Farrah

Another attacking option, I would love him to join the Dogs.
  75. J

Cayless Gone for season

Parramatta doesn't mata!
  76. J

Cayless Gone for season

The fairytale over? Probably, without the power up front and no depth I don't think they will cut it come finals time.
  77. J

Question for all

My daughter cuddling in my wifes arms.
  78. J

Mason Takes Early Guilty Plea

As I said in a previous post,it will only fire him up more and he will come into the finals fresh, It is not like it will stop us from keeping 2cnd spot. Although It stinks of hypocrisy we just need to wear it and get on with it.
  79. J

Telstra Stadium Surface!!

Both injuries weren't from slipping but with problems with the way they propped in the tackles sometimes this can be linked with the surface. If the surface was to blame it would be because their feet were unable to adjust from sinking into a loose/uneven or even boggy surface this then causes...
  80. J

FORGET THE LOSSES!!! Season 2006 comes down to this...

I will never write The Dogs off, just have a look at the players still available to us, Sure the injuries shocked us all and made us re-evaluate things but we must fight on. It is going to be tough but that is what this club thrives on so I think everyone should just take a deep breath and get...
  81. J

Who can replace Tonga?

On the other hand if Roy wasn't injured he could do it as suggested the other day.lol.....
  82. J

Who can replace Tonga?

Perfect chance to give someone like Tehuia a go and leave Reni and SBW in the forwards. With the backs going O.K on the back of the forwards going so well it would take some pressure of him.
  83. J

What time are the scans for Roy and Tonga?

as a lot of people have said including myself " as much as I hate losing him we will live without Roy" but losing him coming into the finals would be a different story, Combined with the possability of losing Tonga it is going to be a huge ask. So I think we all should stay positive in the boys...
  84. J

What Countries have you visited?

U.S.A and Mexico
  85. J

Feared and Revered: A Piece on SBW.

Couldn't agree with you more.
  86. J

Who will be missed the most?

I agree that Webke will be the player missed most and I don't think they have someone up to filling his shoes at the Broncos as for Roy and Luke, as much as I hate to see him go we have the depth to cover his loss and the Dragons don't so definitely Bailey.
  87. J

Best, Worst, Favourite and Most Under-Rated From Your Team

Best- Mason Worst- Czislowski ( Worst of a good bunch) Favourite- SBW Under-rated- Reni,Patten,Emelio.
  88. J

Have the Broncos lifted enough?

Coming from Brisbane I have heard a lot this week that the Broncos have turned things around enough to beat us, I think they have but not enough to beat us, Does anyone have any fears about Friday night?
  89. J

Nutley Signs With the Roosters

Although he is getting on in years he is still a good signing.
  90. J

60's Week This Week Round 24 v Broncos

Because the Broncos have a sponsorship with xxxx, And Powers who were thier sponnsor back then are with C.U.B.
  91. J

60's Week This Week Round 24 v Broncos

I hope it is The Berries Jersey, A pretty good source of mine told me that a decision hadn't been made the last time I spoke to him on tuesday arvo, I'm trying to contact him to see whats going on.
  92. J

Carney wants to go home

Good to have you around Titanium Doggie, The truth always makes the story clearer.
  93. J

Carney wants to go home

Carney can go home, but the Titans should fight for Turner although they must consider if it is worth fighting for a player that doesn't want to play for them. The NRL must watch this closely as it might set a precident for other players.
  94. J

could asotasi handle a backline position

As much as I agree that he has speed and a great step( his defence speaks for itself) he is not a back but he is one of the best if not the best props in the game at the moment, so lets just leave him there. Maybe Souths might try it?
  95. J

Johns off..

The thing is he said that he wouldn't apologise and then he does and they all lap it up like the joke they are. I can't wait for the excuses tonight on the footy show.
  96. J

Grimaldi sticking up for Joey

true, I'm convinced Channel 10 loved running with that story.
  97. J

sorry as you said Titanium Doggie........
  98. J

I just read a article saying that Grimmers contacted the Bulldogs and the NRL stating the comment was taken completely out of context and if they saw the hole interview that their wouldn't be an issue, this was straight after he saw it himself, It is just another case of channel 10 bashing the...
  99. J

Andrew Emelio - Superb game

He is in great form and in some of the interviews I have seen he really is Bulldog at heart and is stoked with the opportunity he has been given, I realy think he is going to make one of the centre spots his.
  100. J

On my way!

Just about to leave work for the airport and make the trip down for the big game, I am so pumped, thanks for the tips on what to see while I'm down there( Bulldog related ) and maybe I might meet one or hopefully many of you at the game. GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!