Why are we still sposed to eat it all up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maza

Reaction score
lmfao at TANK.. thats the way!!!

just jealousy, they cant say **** about our on field performances so they cling to crap that wasnt even proven.. bunch of sad cases

annoys me though that the fact no sufficient evidencee was found etc is not publicised as much as it could be. i didnt even know there was a story on last friday night until a guy at the footy told me the next night...

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JayBee said:
Those people are like sand paper. They can rub you one way, or another and any other way you may not like. But in the end youll be clean and polished.. and the sand paper? All worn out :P

Dw bout it mate. You didnt turn away from ur club when they needed support. All that matters

lol nice way to put it................oh n lmfao at TANK ha ha.............lol.......thats a gd one

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
In a few weeks they will be calling us premiers

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I spoke to my manly supporting mate yesterday

I said after the win against Canberra, "dont you have a soft spot for the dogs now"?

he replyed "no they are still **** they should be kicked out of the comp"

unappreciative ****, if the dogs wanted to they could of thrown that game just to knock those maroon *****s out

jig73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
unfortunately guys when so much mud is thrown at us some will stick even when we have been cleared, and when it comes to the salary cap drama we took the fall for every other club in the NRL. If those other supporters are that stupid to think that there club isn't rorting the salary cap well f*** them. I know for a fact that it still goes on. Anyway lets just keep supporting our club and let the boys do what they do so well, eventually things will get better, but don't ever think that they will be totally forgotten, let those other supporters say what they want, we are better than that.

A

atomic_crimson

speaking of tanks comeback - did anyone who WENT to the 2004 GF see the picture going around the grounds....??????? lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think its something to do with semi final time,the Dogs are in with a good chance,are looking dangerous and some opposition fans would love to take them out of the equation,sure there is a long way to go but we are lookin good.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldog Power said:
thanks everyone, i got pretty bummed out about it yesterday after a person I thought was pretty cool up un till then (footy had not been discussed) when the bulldogs were mentioned piped up with "they are just a bunch of rap***s"... it was really really disapointing
It's becoming ancient history; except for morons who haven't read a newspaper for the past two years. By comparison to other teams we don't look so bad anymore. Even big Willy has become the NRL role model. We've a lot to be proud of.

Past events have proved that all our critics live in glass houses.

T

TdoggBulldog

People don't say a word about it anymore... i think they learnt not to annoy me...

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
TANK said:
Well usually its the stupid roostiens fans that say that to me and I f*** them with this comeback....

"Yeah we are ******s, we raped 17 women on the 3rd October 2004 and you b!tches are still sore!"

That shuts their mouths quickly.

aareya :D

Funny ****, nice :D

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
I still hear alot about it.
When I mention to some people, especially up here, that the Dogs are my 2nd team, I get replies like
"I dont know how any women can like anything about the dogs, or anyone for that matter".

It annoys me, but I just continue on liking the dogs, and not caring what they say, they can have their opinions, byt they're not going to get a retaliation out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.