Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got the downgrade..

Source:fox sports

He wil play finals football now.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there you go....Ever heard the saying "whinge and win"??? Booo Hooo I'm going to quit and move to the UK...

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kimmy the Kiwi said:
Ffs this is pathetic.
I know, wasn't it suppose to be 3 weeks with an early guilty plea and 4 weeks if that was unsuccessful?

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! sucked in haters!! 4weeks for telling a touchy what we all think? GET A LIFFE!! U knee someone in the head and get less than that these days!

JUSTICE!

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats so pathetic!!!
Its true Brent Whinge and win. Stupid Johns.. wish he was leaving to the UK so they could put up with his whinging.

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Drummer_boy05 said:
yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! sucked in haters!! 4weeks for telling a touchy what we all think? GET A LIFFE!! U knee someone in the head and get less than that these days!

JUSTICE!
I did say in another thread he would only get two weeks.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they play us first week in the finals...I can't wait for some of the chants haha JOEY'S A W****

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Matty said:
If they play us first week in the finals...I can't wait for some of the chants haha JOEY'S A W****
Already thinking of a sign idea if it comes to us playing the Knights first semi.

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent news, though not so good if we play them week one of the finals. Still a good decision in my opinion though.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Where are your palle judiciary?

Johns is not bigger than League.

Maza

Reaction score
i think he should have got something at least.. not anything major but a bit of punishment..

but then again, he's Andrew Johns i guess...

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Well as I expected, he gets 2 weeks... Judiciary is a joke... what else can I say... :(

Oh well hopefully he won't be so stupid and be a better role model and enjoy ur 2 weeks off on the sidelines, here's hoping the decision isn't seen by many parents as the league taking a lenient stance on bad behaviour, cause that is another image problem for our game, and we don't need that... ;)

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Johns is no longer the great player he was. He is no longer the great Joey Johns everyone(including me) was singing praises for. This downgrading is a joke.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i had a feeling he would get his charged downgraded, its no suprise he got less weeks.

TBT

The Bitter Truth
Reaction score
I suppose 2 weeks is fair, sets a precedent anyway....

What gets me is his smug @rse apology, when he exited the tribunal... "I'm so remorseful".... Anyone notice his 1/2 smile while he was saying it?

jig73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The thing is he said that he wouldn't apologise and then he does and they all lap it up like the joke they are. I can't wait for the excuses tonight on the footy show.

Status
Not open for further replies.