The Truth and Myles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Honestly, forget the fact that Myles signed with the roostiens, forget he has a fourHUNDREDhead, the bitter truth is that he is a DUD!

Myles is the only dud player on our team and honestly I dont know what Folkes is smoking to keep him in our team, EVERY other player plays with heart and you can see that they want to be there on the field and want to win, but Myles, plays like he is forced to play and puts in about 20% at the most.

He is the weakest link of our forward pack and to be honest, the rest of our forward packs should not carry this dud anymore, I see us getting ripped apart by the Broncos forward pack all because of this dud, he is a backward, not a forward.

Now when Asotasi, Maitua and Hickey return, other players have to make room for them and without a doubt Myles HAS to be the 1st player dropped, based on current and continuing form this year. Hickey deserves Myles' spot.

In saying that, this is the team Folkes should pick if he wants to win.......

1. Patten
2. El Masri
3. Emelio
4. Maitua <--- Beef up our backline
5. Utai
6. Holdsworth
7. Sherwin
8. O'Meley
9. Perry <--- No bench impact so I would start him
14. Armit <---- No #10 jersey, Armit deserves to start
11. Mason
12. Ryan
13. Williams

15. Hughes
16. Hickey <--- Takes Myles' place deservingly
17. Roberts
18. Asotasi

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
AMEN to that bro...i have been saying that most of the year...its like he doesnt wanna play..he turns up like he is forced and does let the team down

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Seriously, whoever defends Myles or tries to justify him being in our team has NFI about football

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hickey is fit and set for a return, im sure US will confirm if he is fit or not when he logs on.

jig73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We all have our feelings on Nate and Tank I don't disagree with you but in the end I highly doubt that he will be dropped.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
agree with u to an extentbut to say he's been a dud ALL year is abit harsh.

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing id change is Roberts starting with Maitua on the bench for some impact. With Maitua and Asotasi on the bench we are gonna kick some fukn ass.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
OK not all year, the 3 weeks before he signed with the roostiens he played well, then he done an Anastien.

Like I said, I dont care that he is leaving, actually im over the moon he is leaving, just dont be the weakest link in our team, I dont want to lose on Friday because the rest of the boys have to cover for that dud.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Myles is good off the bench for us. I dont have a problem with him being there.. does his job with little fuss.. i like him

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well I just pray he gets injured the second he steps on the field, Id rather have 16 men that want to play rather than 16 men that want to play + 1 dud. That 1 dud can cost us a game.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Grimaldi said:
Myles is good off the bench for us. I dont have a problem with him being there.. does his job with little fuss.. i like him
Are you serious? Is his job making minus metres because 9 tackles out of 10 he either makes 30cms or gets driven back.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree that he is slack for leaving us.. but i seriously can not see what makes him so bad.. ive watched majority of games this year.. if anything i think his defence has been brutal as.. his attack isnt as potent as mason and co but ive never seen him dog it... i dunno its my opinion

jig73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TANK said:
Well I just pray he gets injured the second he steps on the field, Id rather have 16 men that want to play rather than 16 men that want to play + 1 dud. That 1 dud can cost us a game.
Tank don't say that regardless It's a 17 man game and being one short would not do us any good.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nothing wrong with Nate.

makes his tackles takes his hit ups what more can you ask for

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hickey does that but better, so by your logic Hickey should take Myles' spot.

Bashman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Grimaldi said:
I have to agree. He is not there for his line breaking ability. Hit-ups and defence are his job and he does them pretty well I reckon.

A

atomic_crimson

averages 6.5 mtrs a tackle in recent weeks.... even koups was getting 7.5mtrs+

Status
Not open for further replies.