Search results

1. lovemachine

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

Do you rent ?
  2. lovemachine

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

Start the lawn mower every day at 7am and leave on as close as you can to them. Everyday do the same. Petrol costs will be up but I'm sure they will get the point after a few days.
  3. lovemachine

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

What a weak gutted dog.
  4. lovemachine

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

5. lovemachine

Team after the bye

I'm educated enough to see Sexton for a raiders Prop.
  6. lovemachine

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Why was Burton not putting up bombs in these conditions? Second half MIA.
  7. lovemachine

Foxx can stay out. He has no business anymore in the squad.
  8. lovemachine

We had no right to win tonight. Odds were against us. 2 points is 2 points. The foundation is good. We can play football just need to motor the entire 80.
  9. lovemachine

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

St Choke can finally gives us the label for a while.
  10. lovemachine

Opinion Referees

Sutton has always been a south's sweetheart. I'm surprised he has all his teeth the was he ref's for south's.
  11. lovemachine

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Useless prick. Drop him for Wilson and save the cash for a proper 7.
  12. lovemachine

Seriously the ref's are onto them. Just play the fucking game. Wilson needs to replace fox asap.
  13. lovemachine

Opinion Blake Taffee

Salmon cost us today. 3/10 performance.
  14. lovemachine

Opinion Blake Taffee

Fullback spot is his. No doubt whatsoever.
  15. lovemachine

Fox was too busy trying milk a penalty ad he normally does and then got wiped second half. I just wish he would play the game and not try till milk everything.weak
  16. lovemachine

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Two deaths I'll have a beer when announced. Buzz rothfield and Sutton. And I don't drink. Pour a 40 out for tha homies
  17. lovemachine

If he pumps that ball the to right we score no doubt. Get Sexton in. He is done.
  18. lovemachine

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

I think the best part is Trel walking off smiling while his " brother" was left on the sideline knocked the fuck out. True class performance tonight from Latrell.
  19. lovemachine

News Eels v Bulldogs: Sivo suspended; Star recruits ready to go

Trials should not count. Fine only policy. #freesivo
  20. lovemachine

Your Round 1 Team?

Skelton trumps Xerri 8 out of 10 times. Don't kid yourself brother.
  21. lovemachine

Your Round 1 Team?

Finally no Xerri. I'm glad I'm not the only one that can see it.
  22. lovemachine

Your Round 1 Team?

Skelton> Xerri Wilson > Addo-carr. Mods pin this.
  23. lovemachine

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

100% he won't for context I married my first cousin. That should say enough. Did you know I did UNI?
  24. lovemachine

2024 Bulldogs Premiership Tattoo

Hey shuberb, Any thoughts on getting this done as a full back peice?
  25. lovemachine

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

Xerri needs to lift his game. Skelton has to be in the line up until Xerri lift's his socks up. Skelton offers tackle breaks and a much solid kick return.
  26. lovemachine

The only thing that was missing was a clip board and a headset
  27. lovemachine

Stephan on the sideline was so CRINGE. This is not the NFL little buddy. He had a decent 20 minute run.
  28. lovemachine

Opinion Only Positive

FACTS
  29. lovemachine

Aftershave

30. lovemachine

Bronson Xerri

Is Roger Fabri normal ?
  31. lovemachine

SMH Luai

Are you aware of what spices and herbs they used ? Can you ask your friend also was it slow cooked like a good old fashioned Indian lamb Rogan Joe?
  32. lovemachine

Bulldog Tragic since 1967

G'day Mate. Welcome to the Squad.
  33. lovemachine

Images/Photos

34. lovemachine

SMH Luai

Thankyou I was inspired recently so I thought I'd share my heart and soul. From one Indian gangster to another but same mother. Mother India.
  35. lovemachine

SMH Luai

India is a country diverse and vast, Her rich heritage will forever last. Ganges,Yamuna and the rivers that flow High mountains covered with snow. The tricolour fluttering so high Shades of culture in the sky, The greenery and those beautiful trees A feeling of brotherhood in the breeze, Myriad...
  36. lovemachine

Stephen Crichton

Has anyone noticed how bootiful and lush his lips are?
  37. lovemachine

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

I was told by Reni Maitua at oztag last night.
  38. lovemachine

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

ਉਸ ਹੱਥ ਨੂੰ ਨਾ ਕੱਟੋ ਜੋ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਭੋਜਨ ਦਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਮੈਂ ਇਜ਼ਰਾਈਲ ਨਾਲ ਖੜ੍ਹਾ ਹਾਂ
  39. lovemachine

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

His manager is Palestinian so makes sense now.
  40. lovemachine

News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

kya tum hindee ho mere bhaee? kshama karen yah sirph ek majaak tha
  41. lovemachine

In your mumz prajanan nalika
  42. lovemachine

Drain the swamp.
  43. lovemachine

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Mam.
  44. lovemachine

This is how I see this conflict. Israel is the kennel. It’s supposed to be run and defended by the iron dome (The supermod). Unfortunately, with all the assets and intelligences somehow habibs are still able to make dupe accounts and breach the wall via paragliding in. You may try to take away...
  45. lovemachine

Corey Wadell

Confirmed. 1 year Extension only.
  46. lovemachine

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

AlanHamdenlin
  47. lovemachine

Alex Seyfarth in talks with the Bulldogs.

I ran into Will Smith on the weekend at a bar near where i am. I had a chat and he said that his manager is meeting with both the Raiders and dogs this week for a 2024 deal. Thought this would be worth sharing.
  48. lovemachine

Flanagone....

49. lovemachine

Opinion Dress Code

Mahoney is still trying to weed out that Parramatta vibe from his system. Give it time.
  50. lovemachine

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

It's the normal on this forum. 5% brains 85% dopes. We are Canterbury supporters at the end of the day not Roosters fans.
  51. lovemachine

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

He is a lazy turd and Sunday was proof. =Our fans are a bunch of dropkicks who Jizz over anyone that scores a try or is a BuLlDoGs jNr uLeH.
  52. lovemachine

Bulldogs still paying 3 players outside the club

wE ArE StIlL pAyIng sTeVe fOlKeS
  53. lovemachine

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

Turvey would get pumped in todayz game brah.
  54. lovemachine

Sydney's Gangland Underworld

" hE wAs A GoOd bOy NevA HuRtz NoBodY GOoD FaMiLy BOyz"
  55. lovemachine

#QuickMaths squads

Quick maths @Nasheed What's 40FIK AND 40FIK?
  56. lovemachine

Rumour Watson ?

This guy.................................. a great pick up. I've met him a few times at my work and is a very decent guy. Also packs torque at the line.
  57. lovemachine

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Suia Taukeiaho

He automatically becomes one of our best forwards if* he signs with us. Fingers crossed.
  58. lovemachine

Luau to bulldogs

Let us all all be honest here and let us not joke about this He would fit like a GLOVE and he is BuLlDoG dNa. Plays with passion and is a total grub.
  59. lovemachine

#QuickMaths squads

I read on the forum someone quoted Josh A-C to be on $850k.
  60. lovemachine

Opinion Hass or Tino?

He is the ultimate gentleman. Watch your mouth. A good clean man not like the rest of the heathens allocated in society.
  61. lovemachine

Opinion Hass or Tino?

Why no SBW? He is a good man.
  62. lovemachine

Opinion Hass or Tino?

Tino Ayrie is a done deal.
  63. lovemachine

Okenbour or Waddell?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snapppppppppppppppppppppp nigpppppppppppppppppooooooooooooopzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii skiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Low blow.
  64. lovemachine

Okenbour or Waddell?

I was going to do a post similar to this. You could have also added Perham.
  65. lovemachine

Fainu Bro’s to Dogs?

Agree. I think they could kill it.
  66. lovemachine

Fainu Bro’s to Dogs?

Take them and run. This makes us a top 8 team next year.
  67. lovemachine

Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

I wont retire. I'm not a weak gutted dog.
  68. lovemachine

News ‘You’ve been wrong that many times’: Gus’ wild TV clash with reporter over Tino pub claims

So since you attacked me two hours ago, Rothfield has come out tonight and said he’s prepared to take Gould to court over this. Will you put your hand up and say you were wrong in dismissing the potential legal ramifications here?
  69. lovemachine

Social Media Tino Fa’asuamaleaui rumour

Gus has precedent on commenting on footy forums
  70. lovemachine

Social Media Matt Lodge

G Gotta try and keep Thompson
  71. lovemachine

News ‘You’ve been wrong that many times’: Gus’ wild TV clash with reporter over Tino pub claims

Why would we waste an investment deal on Tino? If we are going to pull this move, why don’t we target a Daily Cherry Evans? Tino is good but a lifetime share should go to a genuine marquee
  72. lovemachine

People here are very biased to the club so don’t see that buzz just might be right
  73. lovemachine

Please remember I’m at uni. he didn’t just deny it, he said he made it up.
  74. lovemachine

No what I mean is if Gus is lying, he is calling Buzz a liar and if it’s proven to be true, Buzz can get him for libel. Likewise, if he made it up and wrote it, he slandered laundy and can get sooed. I have a feeling that Laundy has ran his mouth and Gus is in damage control. It won’t help...
  75. lovemachine

Opinion Blake Wilson

Agree. Yes Fox is a better player than Wilson, but when you compare the two salaries mentioned it’s much smarter to go for Wilson 10% less of a player for 50% of the price in a bit so key position.
  76. lovemachine

Someone here is directly lying. someone here can get sooed. I don’t know who just yet. But it’s very damning if the quote was made up. Sadly I think Buzz might be right here and Gus is in Damage control bevazus Laundy spoke too much
  77. lovemachine

I meant to say Brandon Clarke. I get those two confused.
  78. lovemachine

Because it is true. We omitted Branson Clarke, BBO and Davey and acquired S**ton and EQW This is factual. You do the maths
  79. lovemachine

Some serious Questions should be asked.

You’re wrong on south’s. Inglis wasn’t medically retired. He just retired. Only Burgess was.
  80. lovemachine

How did he ‘give his place to S**ton? why do people fall for this BS? In case people forgot, We released Andrew Davey. We released Ryan Gray. We also dropped BBO from top 30. There were plenty of top 30 spots available.
  81. lovemachine

I’m not trying to be disrespectful but this is the same behaviour that led to him giving penalties in kicking range with seconds to go. I just don’t think this is a role model. Why is crying uncontrollably good?
  82. lovemachine

We keep talking ourselves up to be a strong club. A strong club requires strong men. This bloke is CONSTANTLY crying in the media and it’s pathetic. it just is. If his family member was I’ll, linked to a death or something worthy of crying I would understand but wailing about a retirement...
  83. lovemachine

I’m sorry but this is pathetic and fucking embarrassing for our club. a grown man on stage sobbing uncontrollably about his retirement despite not playing for a while. Just goes to show the emotionally driven pea hearts we have in our books.
  84. lovemachine

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

The problem is If we pick up someone who isn’t a star the. Peopel here will call them shit but if we pick up a star like Haas then we have to pay through the nose. If you or anyone else are unfamiliar with the term ‘pay through the nose’ I’ll be happy to clarify and explain in a future post...
  85. lovemachine

Sexton

Well he is a Greek and I am Islamic so you’re story doesn’t make sense.