News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why I get most of my news from BBC now days. It's the least bias news source I could find. They were the ones that called the Ukrainian counter-offensive a failure when Zelensky was claiming it a success. They are also reporting both sides of the Israel/Palestine conflict including the mass civilian casualties from the Israeli bombings.
Well, this is the front page of today's Australian... (i'm also amazed that someone would pay $4 for this trash).

1696817822133.png

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well, this is the front page of today's Australian... (i'm also amazed that someone would pay $4 for this trash).

View attachment 85700
We all know that Murdoch paper has taken a massive loss of credibility.

My post has 2 re-tweets.... of both sides perspectives.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Reports are now coming out that Iranian intelligence helped Hamas plan the attack. There's also reports that many of the Dead in Israel are American.

America has started sending extra carriers and planes to the area. Looks like some here were possibly right. We may be looking at Israel vs Iran, potentially with the help of the US.

Protests have started kicking off in many countries with both sides protesting which will inevitably lead to clashes.
It's not a conspiracy Hack, it's always been a matter of when and not if.

If Turkey, China and Russia join Iran, well it might not be Armageddon, but definately WW3.

Plus this new evil will keep the Pedo in "power".

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

View attachment 85700
Did you know Greg Sheridan is a Bulldog supporter? Born in Lewisham.

Extract from one of his articles.

“the only people who don't think there is a problem with Islam are those who live on
some other planet”
How I lost faith in multiculturalism Greg Sheridan From: The Australian
April 02,
IN 1993, my family and I moved into Belmore in southwest Sydney. It is the next suburb
to Lakemba. When I first moved there I loved it.
We bought a house just behind Belmore Sports Ground, in those days the home of my
beloved Bulldogs rugby league team. Transport was great, 20 minutes to the city in the train,
20 minutes to the airport.
On the other side of Belmore, away from Lakemba, there were lots of Chinese, plenty of
Koreans, growing numbers of Indians, and on the Lakemba side lots of Lebanese and other
Arabs.
That was an attraction, too. I like Middle Eastern food. I like Middle Eastern people. The
suburb still had the remnants of its once big Greek community and a commanding Greek
Orthodox church.
But in the nearly 15 years we lived there the suburb changed, and much for the worse.
Three dynamics interacted in a noxious fashion: the growth of a macho, misogynist culture.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Did you know Greg Sheridan is a Bulldog supporter? Born in Lewisham.

Extract from one of his articles.

“the only people who don't think there is a problem with Islam are those who live on
some other planet”
How I lost faith in multiculturalism Greg Sheridan From: The Australian
April 02,
IN 1993, my family and I moved into Belmore in southwest Sydney. It is the next suburb
to Lakemba. When I first moved there I loved it.
We bought a house just behind Belmore Sports Ground, in those days the home of my
beloved Bulldogs rugby league team. Transport was great, 20 minutes to the city in the train,
20 minutes to the airport.
On the other side of Belmore, away from Lakemba, there were lots of Chinese, plenty of
Koreans, growing numbers of Indians, and on the Lakemba side lots of Lebanese and other
Arabs.
That was an attraction, too. I like Middle Eastern food. I like Middle Eastern people. The
suburb still had the remnants of its once big Greek community and a commanding Greek
Orthodox church.
But in the nearly 15 years we lived there the suburb changed, and much for the worse.
Three dynamics interacted in a noxious fashion: the growth of a macho, misogynist culture.
I kind of agree maybe not about the Muslim thing but i owned a place in Belmore and saw it change now I own in Lewisham just like him and it’s my vibe. We go out to lunch with neighbours. Neighbours look after each others pets we get invited to Boxing Day lunches ect ect Just a less hectic vibe.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I kind of agree with that I owned a place in Belmore and saw it change now I own in Lewisham just like him and it’s my vibe. We go out to lunch with neighbours. Neighbours look after each others pets we get invited to Boxing Day lunches ect ect Just a less hectic vibe.
Good communities to live in is what we all strive for. Glad you've found it. Know the area well from my childhood. So many suburbs have changed but probably be all part of urban renewal some day.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"WW1 = Agent Orange"
Just a correction, Mustard and chlorine gas in WW1, Agent Orange was in Vietnam and was used as a defoliant but turned out years later to cause problems, but I can see where you are heading.
Cheers. Sorry. Wrote that while focused on other stuff.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean.. Seriously. Just think about it logically for a second. For 100 years Israel has wanted to wipe out the Palestinians and control the whole area. But they can't. They can't even wipe out a country that wouldn't be a challenge for Tasmania to defeat.

But you think that the entire US, the largest superpower country in the world, is bowing down to them?

The reality is much more sensible.
You realise majority of power is belonging to Jews? Hollywood, banks , big pharma , Congress. You are so ignorant

thanks Biden ! Awesome job man. Super awesome

Attachments

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
100,000 Israeli reserve troops sent to the Gaza border.

Unfortunately it's looking like Gaza will be no more very soon
There are reports that some troops were sent to the Gaza border, then redirected to the Lebanon border because there's Intel that Hezbollah is planning to launch a larger attack than Hamas.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Good communities to live in is what we all strive for. Glad you've found it. Know the area well from my childhood. So many suburbs have changed but probably be all part of urban renewal some day.
I’ve got so many funny Belmore stories. Don’t get me wrong it was a place that I love but from getting people smashing through out toilet window on ice to break in to having fireworks almost come into our bedroom because some kids were being naughty to being threatened with my life by a 120kg Islander guy because I told his kid to stop scootering around the missus car because he has scratched it to having a Rabbit thrown at my head by a noona. FUCK BELMORE!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There are reports that some troops were sent to the Gaza border, then redirected to the Lebanon border because there's Intel that Hezbollah is planning to launch a larger attack than Hamas.
Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.