News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Reportedly Hamas has breached southern Israel after a large scale rocket attack breached the iron dome. Have seen footage of a terrorist flying in on a powered hanglider and alot of bodies on the streets aswell as footage of Hamas shooting indiscriminately.

Targeting innocent civilians is about as cowardly as it gets not matter your belief's. No doubt, shortly the civilians in Gaza will be feeling the repercussions as always

I'll leave a link below to a live feed of the stories coming out so far

https://www.youtube.com/live/UEB-fjBQZTg?feature=shared

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Still waiting to see footage of f-35's verses the paragliders ffs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
“We are at war, not in an operation or in rounds, but at war,” he (Netanhajew) said in a statement, adding Hamas had launched a “murderous surprise attack” on Israel and its people.

“I have ordered an extensive mobilisation of reserves and that we return fire of a magnitude that the enemy has not known. The enemy will pay an unprecedented price,” he said.

Gaza going to get bombed into oblivion

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“We are at war, not in an operation or in rounds, but at war,” he (Netanhajew) said in a statement, adding Hamas had launched a “murderous surprise attack” on Israel and its people.

“I have ordered an extensive mobilisation of reserves and that we return fire of a magnitude that the enemy has not known. The enemy will pay an unprecedented price,” he said.

Gaza going to get bombed into oblivion
go focus on Indian and subcontinental politics..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro you think what you want .. sorry for going off at you, I shouldn’t have regardless of what you had to say. Peace.
Probably been an emotional day for you. It’s on me for being callous.

You are forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.