News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
But there's much worse off places. Ukraine is still getting hammered. Less than two days ago Russia bombed civilians during a funeral killing 51 people.

Not long ago Azerbaijan captured the Nagorno-Karabakh region, forcing Armenians to flee out of fear of another Armebian genocide. Many of these Armenians fought to defend Azerbaijan.

In Sudan many thousands have been killed due to civil war.

Long story short, the world is fucked in many places. And if I believed there was a God, I would thank that God for allowing me to live in Australia where our worst problem is the fear that the Indigenous population may get more rights.
Too many hawks. Not enough doves.

#Peace.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But there's much worse off places. Ukraine is still getting hammered. Less than two days ago Russia bombed civilians during a funeral killing 51 people.

Not long ago Azerbaijan captured the Nagorno-Karabakh region, forcing Armenians to flee out of fear of another Armebian genocide. Many of these Armenians fought to defend Azerbaijan.

In Sudan many thousands have been killed due to civil war.

Long story short, the world is fucked in many places. And if I believed there was a God, I would thank that God for allowing me to live in Australia where our worst problem is the fear that the Indigenous population may get more rights.
Very well said! Vote YES to Peace and Love

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol usa is so fucked. The war mongers get their house speaker ousted partly due to the fact sending more billions will decimate a already highly inflated country sending the dollar spiralling , then not even 5 days later somehow just somehow hamas infiltrate Israel ( which is always guarding their borders) and a new war is started where they will send I mean funnel and launder more money out of their ecenomy … whilst killing innocent citizens..
And the tax payer has funded it, the 6 billion Biden gave Iran is being used to fund this attack taliban being aided by Iran as we speak. Clown world . Next grift is the Gaza Strip…

both sides guilty, so usa is finding both sides. Lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Israel funds everything they basically are all in on anything American , Jews run the world

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention they have basically left hamas with an entire multi billion dollar assets in military style which includes jets humvees tanks weapons from Afghanistan and the 6 billion. Corporate media are in on it and love the conflict to make money.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol usa is so fucked. The war mongers get their house speaker ousted partly due to the fact sending more billions will decimate a already highly inflated country sending the dollar spiralling , then not even 5 days later somehow just somehow hamas infiltrate Israel ( which is always guarding their borders) and a new war is started where they will send I mean funnel and launder more money out of their ecenomy … whilst killing innocent citizens..
And the tax payer has funded it, the 6 billion Biden gave Iran is being used to fund this attack taliban being aided by Iran as we speak. Clown world . Next grift is the Gaza Strip…

both sides guilty, so usa is finding both sides. Lol
America can't really take a side in this without problems. The American government is Pro-Israel. The American people are anti-Israel. Any side American takes will turn to a shit show.

Probably time for the UN to do something though. Or the British. They created the mess, they should fix it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The latest report is 250 Israelis dead, and 232 Palestinians dead after Israel fired back rockets. Many more injured on both sides.

The Taliban has asked for passage through Iraq, Iran and Jordan, claiming they can use this opportunity to capture Jerusalem.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
America can't really take a side in this without problems. The American government is Pro-Israel. The American people are anti-Israel. Any side American takes will turn to a shit show.

Probably time for the UN to do something though. Or the British. They created the mess, they should fix it.
Yeah exactly and they have to find their greatest ally. It’s evil and unfortunately the people will pay for it financially and with blood

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I cannot take the US or Israel puppeteering seriously. They have caused so much instability it is a farce. At least the British, Ottomans, Romans actually go to the area and build an empire. These guys just bomb the crap out of everything and displace populations.

It is peak clown world, then on TV this morning I saw Biden with his Israeli deep state guy Blinken next to him saying "we stand with Israel". No shit you guys are controlled by Israeli interests.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
At least the British, Ottomans, Romans actually go to the area and build an empire. These guys just bomb the crap out of everything and displace populations.
You think?

Reckon the entire Caribbean, Armenia and Carthage or Gauls would like a word.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I thought the bible belts or evangelical Christians are the ones that fund Israel.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
These videos being leaked/released are crazy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I cannot take the US or Israel puppeteering seriously. They have caused so much instability it is a farce. At least the British, Ottomans, Romans actually go to the area and build an empire. These guys just bomb the crap out of everything and displace populations.

It is peak clown world, then on TV this morning I saw Biden with his Israeli deep state guy Blinken next to him saying "we stand with Israel". No shit you guys are controlled by Israeli interests.
The problem Hamas have is that they have the right motivation but wrong approach. Israel has treated Palestine like shit since it started. But Hamas always take the wrong response.

If Hamas invaded and immediately attacked military, then it would be a lot harder for the US to say that they have solidarity with Israel. Instead they started killing innocent civilians with no effort made to cover up the fact that they're targeting innocent people.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
These videos being leaked/released are crazy
Just seen body corpses duck tapped to the front of the truck whilst they cheer Allah Akbar. I hate Twitter algorithm as now all I’m getting are these gore kidnapping videos of kids

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch for a terrorist attack within America , it’ll be blamed on the taliban, they’ve been having open borders so something from within will happen. Trump was right again, another war they can launder money fuck these evil cocksuckers

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.