Votes: 61 98.4%

• Total voters

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you want a kid, so Semrani or someone?
We replace a competent depth player with another kid? In the most inexperienced team in the nrl?
I mean we've been linked with Sadrugu and that's a better option than Waddell and I know nothing about him. When a player is that bad you just have to get rid. At full strength next year Waddell doesn't make our top 17 and he has no potential or upside. That's not a player you want in your 18-30 imo. We need to clear out the deadwood and that's what players like Waddell and Okunbor are.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Waddel currently in the lead 15-0

He is cherished by the fans.

He is so loved and adored by the bulldogg community.

O come, let us adore him, praise him, show him how loved he is.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There has to be a couple of hundred minimum wage lower graders who have more potential than both. F..k both off end of season and the rest of our players off contract. We don't need any of them. They've all shown why

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it has to be anyone... Waddell. He is a forward. Okunbor is a winger pretending to be a forward and never will be an NRL standard forward at our club or any other club. He is a backline player... Full stop.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell. Strictly for defence over Okubour. So sick of leaking points so I’d take Waddell

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it has to be anyone... Waddell. He is a forward. Okunbor is a winger pretending to be a forward and never will be an NRL standard forward at our club or any other club. He is a backline player... Full stop.
This. Unfortunately Okunbur is now stuck between being a forward and a back. He’s no good on the wing or at centre and he’s just a stop gap in the forwards. Not sure if a full off season will help but his fitness looks way below where it needs to be.

Every player should be in the team until such time as there’s a better option. That’s business and that’s sport

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

It has come to my attention that these two players have evolved into similar style players.

There be every chance none of these playas get a contract next year, BUT, Imma think one of them might.

But not both.

So my question is, if you have to choose Jayden or Corey, which one is it and why?

JO:
PRO:
Jaq of all trades, can play every position on the field except hooker. Great coverage.
CON: Preys on the teenage, defensive lapses, unfitness, hands

CW:
PRO:
Hectic, tries hard, busts a nut in defence, some decent legspeed

Cons:
small, error prone.
You forgot an option no to both

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Waddler by far, how about if we kept CHN over Droppenbour.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

It has come to my attention that these two players have evolved into similar style players.

There be every chance none of these playas get a contract next year, BUT, Imma think one of them might.

But not both.

So my question is, if you have to choose Jayden or Corey, which one is it and why?

JO:
PRO:
Jaq of all trades, can play every position on the field except hooker. Great coverage.
CON: Preys on the teenage, defensive lapses, unfitness, hands

CW:
PRO:
Hectic, tries hard, busts a nut in defence, some decent legspeed

Cons:
small, error prone.
I was going to do a post similar to this. You could have also added Perham.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell by a whisker. Only because you can trust him near a high school.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snapppppppppppppppppppppp nigpppppppppppppppppooooooooooooopzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii skiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Low blow.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

You're a bit slow on the uptake there sunshine, you are correct though. They are similarly not first grade quality.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sad to see people still trash talking Waddell when he was easily our best player last week.

Odd comparison, tbh. Wads is best suited to playing in the middle, Okunbor is an edgie. Having said that, I'd rather have Waddell in the squad.

Okunbor isn't as hopeless as people suggest. He started out well this year, but his form has fallen off a cliff.

The coach is responsible for a lot more than people are willing to admit. When players going backwards becomes a pattern, the blame starts with one person.

As for the his off field incident a few years ago, well, the less said about that, the better. Yuck.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, let's blame the coach I'm sure he's responsible for all the missed tackles and shirt grabbing, soft as sh!t defence. Oh yeah let's blame Mahoney too while we're at it because we shouldn't have gotten rid of JuNK. It's OK, we have memorised the narrative...all good.