Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember 3 months ago you wrote an essay about all the hard work Alamoti did and all the blood sweat and tears it took to get him to first grade and @lovemachine told u the truth was he was lazy and now this happens.
A lot of these Nrl players don’t have this eye of the tigers. It’s not that hard to get to nrl level in comparison with other sports.
A bit of footy Iq, speed, size and fitness and you’re halfway there. Especially if Islander where your body is built for it.
Look at TPJ who came out and said he was never interested much in rugby league

He is a lazy turd and Sunday was proof. =Our fans are a bunch of dropkicks who Jizz over anyone that scores a try or is a BuLlDoGs jNr uLeH.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He is a lazy turd and Sunday was proof. =Our fans are a bunch of dropkicks who Jizz over anyone that scores a try or is a BuLlDoGs jNr uLeH.
Funny how u were attacked for saying he’s shit and lazy and now If u don’t say he’s lazy and it’s he coach you’ll get attacked because him lazy is now da accepted line. @1967 has alot to answer for

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how u were attacked for saying he’s shit and lazy and now If u don’t say he’s lazy and it’s he coach you’ll get attacked because him lazy is now da accepted line. @1967 has alot to answer for
It's the normal on this forum.

5% brains 85% dopes. We are Canterbury supporters at the end of the day not Roosters fans.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all using the word “attacked” is over the top melodramatics, even for a pretend wanna be gangsta like you.

I simply explained that calling someone who you don’t even know “a shit person” was a bit rough, and that the fact that he’d worked his way through the grades to first grade, he must have impressed someone …

Anyway, I’m over replying to you …. Your not qualified to even comment on players, you don’t even watch the games, you flick to the highlights .. your just about big noting yourself …. so adios wannabe ..

Image1694032007.810662.jpg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
First of all using the word “attacked” is over the top melodramatics, even for a pretend wanna be gangsta like you.

I simply explained that calling someone who you don’t even know “a shit person” was a bit rough, and that the fact that he’d worked his way through the grades to first grade, he must have impressed someone …

Anyway, I’m over replying to you …. Your not qualified to even comment on players, you don’t even watch the games, you flick to the highlights .. your just about big noting yourself …. so adios wannabe ..

View attachment 81265
So missing the last few games makes me a bad poster?
Not the first time I’ve said I haven’t watched it in a lot of my posts I start with ‘I didn’t watch but I understand dis or dat happened’
I haven’t critiqued anyone in rd20-27 from my own eye.
Don’t need to watch games to know the go

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the normal on this forum.

5% brains 85% dopes. We are Canterbury supporters at the end of the day not Roosters fans.
You should know that people in life are not always going to agree with you, it’s not a personal attack on you, it simply means they have a different perspective about the topic.

This is a public forum, right or wrong, a lot of people are going to see things different to how you see things.

Saying the norm on here is 5% brains 85% dopes just because some don’t see things the same as you do, really just puts you in the 85% category …

Look, you may not like a player, you may think they’re lazy, they’re not very good, but I’m sure deep down even at your young age, you know that calling anyone a “shit person” that you don’t even know, is just wrong.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would say the journalists have taken a sensational angle on some player complaints, probably out of context. I am not convinced players would be this stupid to complain about training hard in an elite sport like this.
Haha Buzz Drunkfield would never sensationalise a comment.. The gibbering wombat has always wanted to only get to the bottom of thing's

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should know that people in life are not always going to agree with you, it’s not a personal attack on you, it simply means they have a different perspective about the topic.

This is a public forum, right or wrong, a lot of people are going to see things different to how you see things.

Saying the norm on here is 5% brains 85% dopes just because some don’t see things the same as you do, really just puts you in the 85% category …

Look, you may not like a player, you may think they’re lazy, they’re not very good, but I’m sure deep down even at your young age, you know that calling anyone a “shit person” that you don’t even know, is just wrong.

1694061007248.png