Search results

1. Pavdogg82

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

I initially thought the Reed pass to Xerri was forward but it is the angle of the camera. On the other angle it shows that it is flat at worst. It was a great pass by Reed, backwards out of the hands. Try time. If it was forward, then Harry Grant throws about 60% of his forward passes, he is...
  2. Pavdogg82

Your full strength team

1Tracey 2Foxx 3Xerri 4Critta 5Kiraz 6Burto 7Taafe 8King 9Reed 10Hughes 11Presto 12Kiks 13Mann 14Curran 15Morrin 16Hayward 17Kautoga 18Sexy This team to get us into 7th this year. The dogs are back baby!
  3. Pavdogg82

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Mate, if not Taafe then Sexy. Hutcho is not a great defender and both those 2 guys will offer fuckloads more in attack. Hutcho is so slow that his whole side panic because they are a man short. I would either a crack because I know what i'm gonna get with Hutcho and it's not enough to win tight...
  4. Pavdogg82

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Surely this team can make the 8. 1. Tracey 2. Foxx 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Kiraz 6. Burto 7. Taafe 8. King 9. Reed 10. Hughes 11. Kiks 12. Presto 13. Curran 14. Hayward 15. Mann 16. Morrin 17. Farmer or Fifita 18th man - Sexy If only we can get a consistent line up like this over the next 12...
  5. Pavdogg82

This will make you feel better

I tend to agree with you Boggie23. The signs of improvement are there..... Think of all the players who have come in, they are all playing well and are buying into the coach's structure and culture. Taafe was shaky early, but has been getting better every game. Mann and Curran are both beasts...
  6. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

If we play with the same determination as the last 3 weeks, we will keep it close for the first 50 mins, before it blows out. 1. Hutcho will be too slow to get through any holes and will let in at least 2 tries because he will get run around, which will put pressure on our outside defenders. He...
  7. Pavdogg82

Dissallowed Kiks Try

It's on the coach. Has gone all in with Salmon who, dropped a simple ball early in a set attacking their line and also cost us a try with his poor decoy run. Coach also keeps Morrin on the field too long, what happens? Morrin drops it cold and also gets sinbinned because he's fatigued. All the...
  8. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

It would be nice to see Taafe actually break 1 tackle. The man gets pinched by the first defender every single kick return. Tracey or Critta would already have the odd line break if they were at FB. Same as Hutchinson, too slow to break the line, although Sexy would've sneaked through for a try...
  9. Pavdogg82

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

With the team that Ciraldo will pick...... if we win it is only just. But with the team below, we could hammer the bunnies: 1. Tracey (Taafe too sketchy under the high ball) 2. Foxx 3. Critta 4. Kiraz 5. Wilson 6. Burto 7. Taafe (can do what Hutcho does, but isn't slower than a snail). 8...
  10. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I'm with everyone else. 1. Tracey (more upside in attack) and Taafe needs to get his confidence up under the high ball in reggies. If Tracey doesn't work, I would give Papalii a crack (if Galvin at the Tigers can get a run then why not Joash?) Wings - Kiraz and Skelton (we need metres from...
  11. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

What about the fact that the Eels threw over 20 offloads and yet they complete at around 90%. On the other hand, we play the most boring style of 5 hitups and a mid field bomb (no one even close to throwing an offload) and we can't complete over 60% of our sets. I would much rather watch a...
  12. Pavdogg82

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

My observations from the trial: * Hutcho is very limited in his skill set. Organises but that's about it. Put on 3 or 4 hospital passes, rushed up out of the line to let in the first try, is way slower than Sexton, so will never break the line. Give Sexton the 7, or even Taafe? * Taafe didn't...
  13. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

I personally would only change W-G-D to Curran and Hutcho to Sexton. Otherwise awesome lineup (compared to last year). Bulldogs by 7 (Burto to ice it with the field goal). Would love to see some early long passes for our speedsters. Then in round 1 if everything goes well. Then swap Poasa to...
  14. Pavdogg82

Your Round 1 Team?

Still really weird how people are mentioning Sutton. He adds nothing at all. Soft carries and average defender. Same as with Edwards, I found him a very meat and potatoes player. Takes a few hitups for no tackle breaks and doesn't bend the line. Morrin ahead of both of them based on his energy...
  15. Pavdogg82

Your Round 1 Team?

Most of our sets should be (1) Tracey or Taafe (2) Kiraz or Xerri (3) Prop or Skelton if he is on the bench that game,, (4) edge 2RW e.g. Kiks then (5) halves to kick or spread it wide. So much better than Perham, Waddell or Okunbor mind-numbing hitups..... This year will be way better to watch...
  16. Pavdogg82

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Tracey (if he shows more zing @ FB in the next trial). If not, Taafe is in. 2. Foxx (for his finishing) 3. Xerri (for his yardage) 4. Critta 5. Kiraz (for his yardage) If he is not 100% fit, Wilson is in. 6. Burto (Floating bombs and small grubbers for tries and Run the ball bro) fuck off...
  17. Pavdogg82

Opinion Pre Season Training

Also, I can't find Morrin listed in our top 30 squad for 2024. WTF! The man runs harder than 90% of our forward pack and bent the line more than TPJ at times. I'll be very disappointed if the coaching staff have dropped him out of the top 30. Anyone know what's up?
  18. Pavdogg82

Opinion Pre Season Training

Even though I know the coaching staff will want to give the youngsters a go in the trials, I would like to see the following: 1st half 2nd half 1.Tracey Taafe 2. Foxx Wilson 3. Xerri...
  19. Pavdogg82

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

Why say that mate? If Xerri gets picked then CC, JT and the trainers think he is ready (from his preseason training and trial form). If the pick him, then i'll believe that he is ready to fuckin carve up for the dogs. I betting him to have more long range tries than fox this year (Could be Josh...
  20. Pavdogg82

2024 Bulldogs Finals Bound!?

It's possible but we need a few things to fall our way and get very lucky with injuries: * One of Patolo or Sam Hughes needs to have a breakout year. Someone who can support King and Knight who should be able to get the job done in the middle. * Burton needs to find his voice and running game...
  21. Pavdogg82

Official Gus on Twitter

Anyone who says we aren't making long term progress with Gus is a dope. I'm sick of us losing but there are a lot of stokes in the fire with all these young pathways they are developing. Watch us in 5-10 years. First step is get back to or at least close to the 8 this year. If everyone plays to...
  22. Pavdogg82

Bulldogs player walks out

Maybe Braidon is intimidated by Xerri killing it at pre season. It's understandable, as he wouldn't get a run in front of Wilson, Foxx, Xerri, Kiraz and now Tracey. I would even put Skelton ahead of him. It's a shame they can't pick Skelton as a power runner off the bench (roaming edge forward)
  23. Pavdogg82

Bulldogs player walks out

20k, while we're throwing out random ball park figures :-D
  24. Pavdogg82

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

We have Curran, come join your team mate AFB :-D
  25. Pavdogg82

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Don't compare him to George Costanza. George is a fucking legend!
  26. Pavdogg82

How Clueless is Fox league?

Yeah, Curran shits all over Edwards. My 17 is: 1. Taafe 2. JAC 3. Xerri 4. Crighton 5. Kiraz (if Xerri not ready, Kiraz to centre, Wilson to wing) 6. Burton 7. Sexy (Hutcho if he out trains him in the off season) 8. King 9. Reed 10. SST 11. Kiks 12. Presto 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Knight 16. Sam...
  27. Pavdogg82

Social Media Josh Curran

Waaaaaay better than having Edwards, Mann or weak gutted dog at 13. I would probably rotate Curran with Mann in the lock role. Kiks and Preston complete the back row. Pretty fucking good if you ask me. Still need an alpha FRF, but at least it moves other bludgers further from our 1st grade squad.
  28. Pavdogg82

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

Foxx brings kids to the game. Both of my kids follow the dogs and the Foxx is by far their favourite player. Burto is also one of their fav's but the Foxx provides that jump out of your seat, excitement. My kids and I would hate watching the Foxx run out for another club. Hopefully he learns...
  29. Pavdogg82

Social Media Tino Fa’asuamaleaui rumour

Waddell is like the new Tolman. But misses tackles and gives away penalties. *Sees an overlap* "Glue hands mode, activate!" Absolute attack killer.
  30. Pavdogg82

News NRL Market Watch: Bulldogs poach Eels’ Aussie Schoolboy Cody Parry, re-sign Blake Wilson

If the boys form some combos over the off season and stay relatively fit, I don't see why this team above couldn't win a lot more games than this year and at least be in the picture (for the log jam in the bottom of the 8). Honestly, if this squad plays to its potential I don't see us that far...
  31. Pavdogg82

News NRL Market Watch: Bulldogs poach Eels’ Aussie Schoolboy Cody Parry, re-sign Blake Wilson

Wilson runs harder than most of our forwards. He will put on size and grow in confidence after a full pre season. I'm backing him for one wing as well. 1. Crighton or Taafe 2. Foxx 3. Kiraz 4. Crighton or Xerri 5. Wilson 6. Burton 7. Sexy 8. SST 9. Mahoney 10. King 11. Kiks 12. Presto 13. Mann...
  32. Pavdogg82

Leaving Players

I know it's left field, but after the game against the Titans I wouldn't mind if Kikau left. Watch him carefully during the Brimson try. Just jogs back, sees something unfolding and continues to jog and then watch them score. If that was Jammer he would've sprinted back and been the last guy...
  33. Pavdogg82

News NRL 2023: Why Canterbury Bulldogs must let players leave to fix toxic culture

It's not about the performance of players. Its about the connection between them. Positive feelings. You vibe?
  34. Pavdogg82

Composition of Squad 2024

1. Critta 2. Fox 3. Xerri 4. Skelton 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. TKO 9. Reed 10. King 11. Kiks 12. Preston 13. KO 14. TPJ 15. Taafe 16. Waddell 17. Hughes. Surely this team can win a few games in 2024. My 6 year old son loves the doggies because I do but he cries every time they get belted...
  35. Pavdogg82

Rd 24 vs Knights 3-2-1

The fact that TPJ played like a fucking animal for 5 mins just makes you angrier. All he has to do is hit the ball up like that for 20 mins and then another 25 after half time. NOT shoot out of the line for thin air. NOT try to fuck someone up and give away a penalty or sin bin. , DONT DO...
  36. Pavdogg82

Tell me why next year won't be the same?

I know we were completely outgunned talent wise today but watch it again and tell me I'm crazy but I saw this all game. Refs telling us to get the fuck of the player with the ball so we either give them a quick play the ball or they rule 6 again. Anytime we actually had momentum in the tackle...
  37. Pavdogg82

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Please play Burton, with him (having a big game) we have a chance. Without him - we don't have enough strike. Unless Sexton just goes nuts both sides of the ruck and says follow me lads. Burton's missus to hold it in and Bomber to play! Dogs by 7
  38. Pavdogg82

It means you haven't paid your yearly membership. I'll send you a private message so you can transfer the cash to me/ the kennel
  39. Pavdogg82

Sick person will be either: Sexton (will shut down our whole attack without him). Averillo (Perham will come in and send our attack back to the plodding, dark ages) Kikau (the only person in our team who can bust a tackle). Other fuckers need to step up and win this bloody game. Or fuck off in...
  40. Pavdogg82

Yeah Nah. Maybe we push for the bottom of the 8 MAX! Thompson while fit hasn't done enough and TPJ is hit n miss. King has been a shell of himself. Our forward pack still needs someone strong to lead them. Will be cool to see Burton and Sexy build some combos with a consistent backline around...
  41. Pavdogg82

Props available to sign November 1 (for 2025)

How much does it annoy you when you see the game TPJ plays against the Phins. Running off the back fence, being selective in his offloads, looking for the tough stuff and quick play the balls. But the fucker only does it 1 in 8 games! Watch him go nuts in his contract year and we extend him. If...
  42. Pavdogg82

2-0 with Toby Sexton in the team this season

Someone mentioned it above, Sexy opens up the field. So because he can run it or has some options short, it attracts more defenders and then Burto has more space to hit the gap himself or send Kiks at a hole. I dont know about the edges and why they were changed. I think it should be: Left side...
  43. Pavdogg82

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

The Flippers are too well coached. So it will be tight, but I agree - it is our best squad in a long time. We should win based on both squads. Unless Perham squeezes his way back into the 1 jersey. Then we lose by 20+
  44. Pavdogg82

That's crazy man, Avo has been great at fullback. Wilson is unfortunately the odd man out if Skelton gets the jersey and we can all see that when Sexton is on the field and our forward pack get some momentum, Burto can play his game and be one of the best running 6's in the game.
  45. Pavdogg82

How can a few be bagging Sam Hughes. Check the replay again, the man bent the line nearly every run and found his front. I swear every other forward had a play the ball 3 times longer (even TPJ), who's too lazy to get the fuck up faster for the benefit of the team. I still have hope for Ciraldo...
  46. Pavdogg82

Opinion Hass or Tino?

Tino. I still feel has is a little unstable with the family situation and off field history. Tino is a clean skin, hard worker and is 10x better then all of our forwards combined. If we can't get Tino then ok I guess I would take Haas. Fuck our current forwards are shit. Which dope said to not...
  47. Pavdogg82

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

I feel like this happened all year. Maybe we win today, but it has taken most of the season for the coach to work out who should be playing -Avo at fullback, give Blake a run, getting rid of the plodders (even though Waddell is a cat with 9 lives). It was was the same with Fittler at Origin...
  48. Pavdogg82

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

People comparing Reed and Flanno missing that last try against RFM and Sutton on the first try. Chalk and cheese. RFM and Sutton made a pathetic effort when they were fresh and should have been hurting from the 66-0 butt fucking we got the previous week. Reed had defended for about 70 mins and...
  49. Pavdogg82

Opinion Blake Wilson

Next year if our team plays to potential so much to offer: 1 Crighton 2. Foxx 3. Kiraz 4. Xerri (or Burns) 5. Wilson 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. TPJ 9. Reed 10. Thompson 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Oloapu 14. BBO 15. Topine 16. Morrin 17. King or RFM (if Thompson is gone and King starts). Some points...
  50. Pavdogg82

Is Ciraldo a Myth?

Patolo would be good next week for his size (or Hughes)
  51. Pavdogg82

Is Ciraldo a Myth?

My bad, I forgot Morrin (I meant to have him instead of Topine at 12.). Topine on the bench instead of Sutton.
  52. Pavdogg82

Opinion Blake Wilson

Wilson has the same energy and love for the jersey that reminds me of Kiraz when he first burst on the scene. Keep picking the kid and he will become a new fan favourite for sure. I love him already!
  53. Pavdogg82

Opinion Blake Wilson

Anyone dissing Foxx, fuck guys! The man is a ferrari who hasn't been let out of the garage except a few times by Burton. If we had a fcuking spine this year who could got him ealry ball or gave him the space he needs, the Foxx would be right up there on the try scoring list. We didn't buy him...
  54. Pavdogg82

Is Ciraldo a Myth?

We will find out on Tuesday as he must name: 1. Avo 2. Wilson 3. Kiraz 4. Burns 5. Foxx 6. Burto 7. Sexyman 8. King 9. Reed 10. TPJ 11. Preston 12. Topine 13. RFM 14. Sutton (if fit) 15. Ox 16. Edwards 17. Flanno (for defense only) 18. Skelton NO Perham or Waddell
  55. Pavdogg82

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

I agree, some changes are good but Okunbor still there is crazy. It's Waddell, Perham all over. Coaches have pets and then refuse to see their errors because it means they are wrong. I would go with this team, but who are we to pick a more competitive team than the coaching staff (who should...
  56. Pavdogg82

Unbelievable

You watch, next week the Knights will get fucking reamed by a real side. That's how bad we are. Let that sink in!
  57. Pavdogg82

Okenbur you are the most useless prick ever

I reckon him and Pangai must partner up during tackling drills. They work on their shirt grabbing style together, it's part of the bonding process. Culture building. United squad. #Canterburybullduds
  58. Pavdogg82

those in charge of the team

You watch teams like the cowboys play. Fast, fluent, supporting the ball and exciting to watch. We look slow, no direction, non threatening and so far from what a winning football style looks like. It's really scary actually. If we played the cowboys tonight (the way they played against the...
  59. Pavdogg82

NRL Late Mail Round 16: Matt Burton called up for Origin, unavailable for Bulldogs

Fittler is a fucking Gronk. Shittest at picking a good NSW and now fucks the dogs with his 18th man taking our main chance of winning against the Sharks. This season goes from bad to worse. Whats the bet Perham takes a billion shitty hitups which stifles our attack, is well out of position...
  60. Pavdogg82

What’s the bet Cameron Ciraldo will………..

Bulldogs fans during the Parra game....
  61. Pavdogg82

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

So funny how many of us go through the same week thinking: Early in the week - i'm so fucking pissed that we lost. Mid week - it was a tough loss, but it's still better than what they have dished up in previous seasons Late in the week - Maybe we jag this win. The team could fire? The refs...
  62. Pavdogg82

Ciraldo’s mid season report

Ciraldo = B- Flanno really fucked us at the startof the season due to not contributing anything except some good D, mounting more pressure on Burton and Reed. Waddell and Ok have been good but still some major issues with attacking plays and D in our red zone (still paper thin). One weakness is...
  63. Pavdogg82

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Man I hope they don't rush back any of these guys early. Please make sure they are completely healed to reduce the risk or re-aggravating anything. And now sink your teeth into what our team could be if we could somehow scrape into 8th spot this year. No expectations, other teams would be scared...
  64. Pavdogg82

Team next week.

We need to have some experience out there for the young ones stepping up so we can't take a machete to the team.....yet! 1. Perham 2. Burns 3. Casey 4. Alomoti 5. Skelton 6. Burton 7. JR 8. King 9. Reed 10. RFM 11. Davey 12. Preston 13. Waddell 14. Karl O (when JR tires) 15. Ok (back to his...
  65. Pavdogg82

Team next week.

There was so many options for Ciraldo to replace Avo today but it was like he was deer in headlights. 1. Burton to centres, JR to 6. 2. Davey to centre (played many games at Manly quite well - whenever there was an injury). How the Eels didn't score about 10 tries down Avo and Oks side still...
  66. Pavdogg82

News Injuries ultimate test for Bulldogs: Coach Ciraldo

Maybe we will also see the best of TPJ because of Ciraldos vision. We can only hope. TPJ these are your instructions: DO - steamroll *****, offload when its on and intimidate within the laws of the game. DONT - give away fucked up penalties and go for hero plays if it's not the right time
  67. Pavdogg82

News Injuries ultimate test for Bulldogs: Coach Ciraldo

I have a feeling this no excuse policy CC has means that if certain people keep fucking up or not doing their job e.g. providing try opportunities (assists, finishing off sets with correct kicking options) then they will be dropped soon enough (Rajeb and Karl O are waiting for their chance)...
  68. Pavdogg82

News Team Tips Bulldogs team vs Parramatta

We beat Tigers by 4, Parra beat Tigers by 2. Therefore, we beat Parra by 2. Simples!
  69. Pavdogg82

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

It is definitely winnable. Reed will be there to defend against Murray. Preston will be marking Kaloaomatangi Alamoti and Foxx can shut down Campbell Graham. If Grub can straighten the attack and get early ball to Avo and Kiraz. I'm putting some money on the dogs for the Easter upset.
  70. Pavdogg82

Vs souffs

With all our players out, it's a bit of a free swing. I just want to see that attitude again this week and if we go down swinging, then i'll still be satisfied. But if King and Presto play, then we can definitely win this. I want Burto to beat down Cody Walker that fuck head.
  71. Pavdogg82

Vs souffs

How good will it be towards the end of the season, with a full squad to pick from: (If only we could punch our way and stay in 8th, then anything can happen with this team). 1. Perham 2. Skelton 3. Kiraz 4. Alamoti 5. Foxx 6. Burto 7. Olaupau 8. King 9. Reed 10. Thommo 11. Preston 12. Kikau 13...
  72. Pavdogg82

Vs souffs

"Waddell needs to be in the middle or left right out". I agree, but he probably needs to play big mins this week since we have no one. So let him play 13 as an extra prop and Tanner can take turns subbing for King and or Sutton (King will probably play big mins as well.
  73. Pavdogg82

Vs souffs

One thing we know is that Ciraldo is a thinker. So these are the lessons he hopefully took out of our win over the Cows: "Flanagan - when Grub comes on, let him run/straighten the attack. Just support the ball, defend and generally stay out of the way". "Waddell - If you see an overlap out wide...
  74. Pavdogg82

Jacob Preston

I thought I had a man crush on Papenhauzen with that hair do, but Preston's flowing locks. Not many backrowers hit that line and stretch out for the second try. He is a bulldog! Lock him up on a long term deal!
  75. Pavdogg82

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Ciraldo is a smart fucker. He would've seen: * Waddle being a 4th tackle settler hog, he will tell him to let the ball get out to the strike players, you are for grunt work early in the sets ONLY. * Flanno, stop being a momentum killer with your shitty running to the line, you never beat anyone...
  76. Pavdogg82

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Perham was a fucking beast. Beat the first defender nearly every time. Not much talk about him but I was impressed. Does anyone else have Talau vibes around Alomoti. Fucking stocky, powerful but good footwork. He should become a huge weapon for us once he gets a few more games under his belt...
  77. Pavdogg82

News Rampant Bulldogs shock Storm on their home turf

I'm also loving the celebrations after the tries. See Reed jump up when Foxx scored and was roaring to the crowd. He is a fucking bulldog alright!
  78. Pavdogg82

News Rampant Bulldogs shock Storm on their home turf

Just watched the replay again. There are some key things which are different to last year: * Blind Freddy see's Preston starting would be better than Brown at Lock and Ciraldo changes it (I fucking love him for that)! * The second Jacob Kiraz try was great but it was the ball from Reed to get it...
  79. Pavdogg82

Were back baby!

For next week. 1. Perham (I thought he has some good touches even though our team had zero momentum. 2. Kiraz (thought he had a crack) 3. Averillo (give him more early ball because he has good footwork, if he fucks up badly in defense again - put Skelton in) 4. Alamoti (again, more early ball)...
  80. Pavdogg82

Opinion How deflating seriously?

Yeah but to be honest. I didn't see Kikau actually putting his hand up for any tough stuff. And then when he actually did get a run, it was a weak effort and slowest play the ball ever.
  81. Pavdogg82

The Offical Reed Mahoney Appreciation Thread

Mahoney best Dog on the field but a fucking length! Kikau and Burton did not want to be there. So bloody disappointed with their effort. Every one of our forwards got fucking buckled over and smashed. Except Pele who played for about 10 minutes. Playing Brown as 13 was a BAD decision, offered...
  82. Pavdogg82

Were back baby!

Too many hugs and telling story telling this pre season. Why the fuck weren't they practising their attack.
  83. Pavdogg82

round 1

I want Flanagan to know how to count to 6. Therefore if it is the last tackle, get a fucking try, an opportunity to score or god forbid a repeat set!!!! That is what every other half has been working on over the off season. And you get paid to finish our sets with a good result. If he can't do...
  84. Pavdogg82

Where will we finish - on the record

8th - on the back of breakout years for: Kiraz (close to Dally M winger of the year) Burton (plays origin again) & Dare I say it, TPJ (most offloads and our best forward alongside Max this year). All are possible - lets go 2023 Pavdogg
  85. Pavdogg82

2023 Bulldogs Season Launch

Man I hope we beat them: a) to stick it to Des b) to give Siebold a loss first up (that smug bastard thinks he knows more than all the other coaches combined). I'm just worried our combinations won't be ready yet to beat a mid tier team. Hopefully the trials are used well to get the team firing.
  86. Pavdogg82

News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

Maybe we should debut him against the Broncos? Stick it up em!!!!
  87. Pavdogg82

2023 Bulldogs Season Launch

Just read that Turbo will probably be playing Round 1, that drastically changes our chances of winning to start off the season. Faaaaaaaark!
  88. Pavdogg82

News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

Fannigan is on borrowed time. I would rather Grub in the 7 or 6 with Burto. Flanagan offers NOTHING but defense and some support play. But to counter that, every time he gets the balls on the 5th tackle he shits the bed and takes the wrong option. Every. single. time.
  89. Pavdogg82

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

NAS is a beast, but I actually think Max King as our number 8 shouldn't be underestimated. He is smaller and more mobile, also doesn't have the brain snaps that NAS is prone to do. If NAS is replacing Thompson, then i'm ok with that. (The POM has not delivered on his huge price tag)
  90. Pavdogg82

Twitter Thread- Non Gus

I don't get why there's a discussion. Josh Reynolds would be captain based on experience and he bleeds bluest and whitest.....
  91. Pavdogg82

Opinion Khaled Rajab

But, but Flanagan didn't get to play his best becoz of Barrett's coaching. He will run deeper into the line and finish off sets better if we just give him another four 4 year to hone his craft.....
  92. Pavdogg82

Averillo to test open market before extending.

Yeah, he probably deserves to start the season there but if he has a couple of shockers or if opposition expose his weaknesses, he may be done cause he aint going to get another crack in the halves or centres
  93. Pavdogg82

Rumour Top 30 2023

1. Crighton 2. Foxx 3. Shoupp 4. Kiraz 5. Allan 6. Burton 7. Rajeb (I can't write Flanno) 8. King 9. Reed 10. Thompson 11. Kikau 12. RFM 13. Jackson 14. TPJ (Prop) 15. Topine (Lock) 16. Davey (Edge) 17. Patalo or Waddell (Prop) Potential changes could be Alamoti for Shoupp, Rajeb for Biondi Odo...
  94. Pavdogg82

News Matt Bowens Nephew Dwayne Ludwick inks two year deal with NRL Club Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

So cool that because of Gus and probably now Burto, Ciraldo etc that young kids see the Dogs as a club on the up. 2024 should be big. A massive drive deep into the top 8.
  95. Pavdogg82

Averillo to test open market before extending.

Move the world's best winger to fullback. No way! Burton and Kikau will give the Foxx even more space out wide for a 20+ try season next year. Let's Trot!
  96. Pavdogg82

Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

For some reason, in the Kennel clip of Burton and Foxx lighting it up - Foxx is reminding me a lot of Nigel Vagana. I know Foxx has him covered for speed but more the way he moves so well at pace, the longer hair, the confidence after scoring tries. Imagine if we can get the team attack firing...
  97. Pavdogg82

Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

I agree with the earlier comment regarding JMK and Waddle. I know Waddell got a linebreak and did some good things but the stats say 4 error and 1 penalty. Talk about dick fingers! And he does this every game. Back to the bench and let someone like Morrin start. So tired of Waddles being first...
  98. Pavdogg82

Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

Corey Waddell has to deadset muder someone to get subbed off. Anything else he remains. We have anyone else in his spot and we win this game.