Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shaping up as match of the round. Really expecting an exciting game, hopefully weather stays fine. Need to give the ball some air, time for addo to get some clean early ball and see wat he’s capable of

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey boys, as you know the warriors are playing in Hamilton tonight.. crazy story still shaking.. was having a coffee at star bucks with the misses, then saw DWZ, Monty, ran up to them an said yo dallin, he turned around and I said you left my doggies , but are doing awesome at the warriors. Gave me a hand shake and was out !! Should of got a pic, but it made my day anyway.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey boys, as you know the warriors are playing in Hamilton tonight.. crazy story still shaking.. was having a coffee at star bucks with the misses, then saw DWZ, Monty, ran up to them an said yo dallin, he turned around and I said you left my doggies , but are doing awesome at the warriors. Gave me a hand shake and was out !! Should of got a pic, but it made my day anyway.
Did you tell DWZ why he had feet for hands while playing for us?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Always loved DWZ, played with heart for us

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting game for us … Souths on 26 points …. Knights on 27

If Souths beat Saints today they’ll nudge Knights out of the 8 … if we can beat them we’ll keep them from jumping back in .. and they may struggle to get back in from there ..

A win and holding them out of the 8 for another week would be some good revenge for that 66 drubbing ..

Obviously they’ll want to jump Souths and get back in, so with us having our strongest squad this season, and them wanting to stay in the 8, it’s shaping up to be a very interesting Sunday afternoon ..

Let’s hope the ref’s don’t spoil it …

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When they were living in terrigal seen them out a fair bit. Was cool sitting in restaurants etc with them there

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When they were living in terrigal seen them out a fair bit. Was cool sitting in restaurants etc with them there
Absolutely, today was just very random an unexpected, they don’t play here often.. so unlike Aucklanders whom get to see them out an about, was sweet, and to bro shake with DWZ was cool. Monty was looking on and standing right there. but I didn’t bother with him :tearsofjoy: