round 1

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rounds 1-10 results mean fuck all! All I want is SOME VISIBLE IMROVEMENTS ACROSS THE PARK. ATTACK AND DEFENCE. CC has that long to show us he is the person to stick with. Fuck winning a fluke game because the other team sucked more, to then play and lose the next 5. This was theme for a long while. Just please CC please show some signs of cohesion and improvement. Im sick of this nightmare. Fuck Flanagan off! Fuck Perham off!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I say we get 1 try I think it will be one way traffic, I had big hopes for this year but I’m starting to think it’s going to be a repeat of previous years

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's hope our team doesn't give up as quick as some of our fans. Tigers were horrible in their first trial and reasonably impressive in their second. Panthers were underwhelming in both trial games, but will start the season as favourites. Last year I'm pretty sure we drew with sharks in a trial. They finished second and we finished nowhere.. my point is it's a trial. I would rather we play like shit in a trial and the coach gets a couple of weeks to fix things vs us killing it in the trials and getting ahead of ourselves and finding out the hard way when the season starts.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I want Flanagan to know how to count to 6. Therefore if it is the last tackle, get a fucking try, an opportunity to score or god forbid a repeat set!!!!
That is what every other half has been working on over the off season. And you get paid to finish our sets with a good result.
If he can't do these simple things, back to reserve grade. Absolute momentum killer that man....

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
1 trial loss vs a top side and its spoon time lol. Somehow we will go worse than last year with better players and coach. Thats so Kennel lol.
TK so emotional sometimes lmao this is why when everyone was giving their predictions for this year and where we’ll finish I said 10th-12th. We still have so much to work on.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Score will be 28-14 don’t know whose winning tho

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Gonna post this now then let it marinate. Will it go mouldy or will we get a heady brew? Only tell will time.

Manly are considered a basketcase, outside of the sub. Apparently the pride jersey saga has utterly ruined the cohesion of the team. Everyone is furious. The bigots, the people on the right side of history. The staff. Des. Seibold. The odd duck who wanders past brookie becomes struck with fury and doubt.

Then you got us, rebuilding a castle made of sand, or laying concrete foundations from which a mighty skys raper of glory will provide and thrust and spurt. The trials were a mixed bag, and I love learning the term flopagun. However, cringe is needed. We must cringe like losers until we win!!

Or we pretend like we have the inside skinny. I for one know CC isn't even the real coach. It's always been Gus. Rounds 1-20 might look like we aren't doing well, but you just wait. You just wait.

Dogs by 60

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gonna post this now then let it marinate. Will it go mouldy or will we get a heady brew? Only tell will time.

Manly are considered a basketcase, outside of the sub. Apparently the pride jersey saga has utterly ruined the cohesion of the team. Everyone is furious. The bigots, the people on the right side of history. The staff. Des. Seibold. The odd duck who wanders past brookie becomes struck with fury and doubt.

Then you got us, rebuilding a castle made of sand, or laying concrete foundations from which a mighty skys raper of glory will provide and thrust and spurt. The trials were a mixed bag, and I love learning the term flopagun. However, cringe is needed. We must cringe like losers until we win!!

Or we pretend like we have the inside skinny. I for one know CC isn't even the real coach. It's always been Gus. Rounds 1-20 might look like we aren't doing well, but you just wait. You just wait.

Dogs by 60
Wtf dog shit did I just read … Fkn hell! Not everything you think has to be said out aloud or posted.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf dog shit did I just read … Fkn hell! Not everything you think has to be said out aloud or posted.
Mate I'm sorry if you disagree, but we are all dogs fans and so I don't see why you need to be puffing your chest and things of this nature. Relax, enjoy the gentle patter of the rain.