round 1

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am writing off the game if we start with Flanagan.

We are handling him with cotton wool all because his old man has influence in the media and NRL. It's fucken bullshit, Wakekham got shown the door and so did Lewis in a harsh manner. This is first grade and if you disgrace the jersey by looking lost on last tackles when you are playing for a contract it's time to go.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who knows, could be anything lol. Problem is the results won’t go our way as we haven’t the spine to do so. Along with the mentality.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

We are handling him with cotton wool all because his old man has influence in the media and NRL. It's fucken bullshit, Wakekham got shown the door and so did Lewis in a harsh manner. This is first grade and if you disgrace the jersey by looking lost on last tackles when you are playing for a contract it's time to go.
Don’t get it twisted he’s gone this year. Thank fuck

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manly's pack still has the ability to get dusted up by any team in the comp.

I am not worried about them at all. I am more concerned with how we can improve.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if CC asked Burto to just get through the game, TPJ was likely a conservative out too.

CC is a smart man, he would have learned more in todays game than the entire preseason and last weeks game put together… I’m expecting a good showing versus Manly but I’m not dilutional in saying we’ll def win away at brooky. We are every chance though particularly if we stay healthy for the 80mins and no sin bins.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

What happened to the ‘Gun’ with JR together, both proving the doubters wrong lmao

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can write off the year if the gun is anywhere near first grade.