Search results

1. K

Charlotte Dawson Found Dead

Woah. Suicide, it seems. http://mobile.news.com.au/national/tv-celebrity-charlotte-dawson-found-dead-at-her-sydney-home/story-e6frfkp9-1226834547331 CHARLOTTE Dawson has been found dead at her Woolloomooloo home. The popular television presenter is understood to have been found by a security...
  2. K

Have You Ever....

Have you ever come across old posts from years gone by, and cringed with utter horror? So many emoticons, so little capitals... How have you changed over the last 5 years?
  3. K

Lil Wayne Dead?

So is he really dead or is it another internet rumour that idiots start and retards like me spread? The word goes he was killed in prison.
  4. K

Gods of Football

So the time has come around again [or perhaps I just missed this batch and I'm delayed]. Ladies, who is your favourite this time around? Or is one of the Contenders or The Gods your favourite? Click here for player profiles 2010 Mine has to be for this year; 1. Tom Learoyd Lahrs...
  5. K

Jersey Shore: Season 2

Starts 9.30pm Tuesday Night on MTV Fkin pumped! It's my guilty pleasure Angelina is back JWow and Sammi smack on More sex and sleaze Looks awesome!
  6. K

Woman Flashes Toddler

I had to post this. I LOLed. 1. It's just boobs. 2. I used to want to sledgehammer the f*cks who rode those pee-wee bikes up and down my street for HOURS, it would drive me crazy! Was so loud you couldn't hear someone speak next to you!......I never considered this option! 3. What a crazy...
  7. K

Sunscreen

Does anyone know of a GOOD facial (non-acnegenic) suncreen for every day use? I'd love to wear it every day, but my skin is temperamental and I tend to break out when I use it and become a bit more greasy. Currently my makeup tends to give me fairly good sun protection, but I just want to...
  8. K

Shaving crotch + Driving = Bad. Mkaaay?

Florida woman crashes shaving bikini area * From correspondents in Florida Keys * From: NewsCore * March 09, 2010 7:54AM Ok whilst not news of great importance, it made me LOL. Two big WTF's: 1. Why could she not shave before or after or stop for a minute?!?! 2. Why was...
  9. K

Happy Birthday Elise!

A.K.A Leesee Happy Birthday gorgeous girl! Enjoy your day, you're not old, just wiser. :) Just watch the alcohol consumption, it seems to be crueler on birthdays. :p :birthday:
  10. K

Valentine's Day

Has been officially invited to suck my scrotum. That is all. :violin: :rant: :puke: :hand:
  11. K

Favourite Part of the Male Body?

Yeah I'm copying, so what? :p For me a thick neck and broad shoulders is my favourite feature. And then hands. :o
  12. K

Reginald Foreman

Am I going senile or didn't he come out and admit he was abz/poita a few months ago? If so, then why did he PM me asking what I, and the rest of you, mean when we refer to him as an "abz"? Is it meant to be a form of humour? Because I never laugh....
  13. K

Brittany Murphy Dead At 32

Maaaaan, I'm in so much shock right now. I loved her, ever since clueless. :( Died of a heart attack apparently. http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/actress-brittany-murphy-dead-at-32-tmz-report/story-e6frfku0-1225812294258
  14. K

Naked vs Suit

Which do you prefer? :p And interesting idea from a website blog. I personally prefer a bit left to the imagination and find a man in clothes or underwear far more of a turn on than in their naked glory. LOL "Do you know why most ladies prefer men in suit and shirt rather than naked men? In...
  15. K

You know you're ______, when _____

Fill in the sentence; You know you're ________ when ___________... I'll start You know you're a bad christian, when you use the cross on your keychain as a can opener :o
  16. K

Sexpo

Hahaha who is going this year? Anyone want me to pick something up for them? I already know why I'm buying some kennelers; Rami : 5ft suction cap butt plug Berries: Fleshlight and crop tops that will fit his young gfs Rodzilla: A blow up doll called Sanchez K E: A rubber...
  17. K

bLaQbog

Am I think only one who sees it? Stop drinking guiness Rami.
  18. K

The Heat

Always gives me killer headaches, mo matter how much I try to stay in the shade and stay hydrated. My head is about to explode. So I'm moving to Siberia. Goodbye all. Unless someone wants to come with me and aid in the igloo making process?
  19. K

Quiz Virginity

It's Sunday, work is slow, so here goes; :p I even put in the bold codes, so don't be lazy twats....quote me, and they will be ready to use :p Kenny, here's looking at you :p ..................................................................................................... Single...
  20. K

Rodzilla

LAdies and Gentlefags. I wish to announce we have been deceived, and for a very long time. Does anyone here think Rodzilla is lying about this whole virgin-nerd-always at home-mummas boy? I do not believe it for a second. I'm willing to put money on him being a party animal, who...
  21. K

Annoying twats

MIKEY, K E, MOE, EEDZ, RODZILLA and JORGIE! Song threads = not cool. :p Doing my head in. Baaaaaaaa baaaaa baaaa Reply with song lyrics.
  22. K

Photo Blogs

OK, so I am a massive nerd, and part of my internet time is spent trolling websites that fall under tha catagory of photo blogs...or just photo articles. These are fairly useless web sites, yet they can entertain for hours, fill the mind with trivial facts and make you go "wow". Some...
  23. K

Words that make you fall in love.

What are phrases or words which make you wish to marry someone? I think I just had a heart flutter when a guy i know just said: "hey, wanna jump into bed with me, and eat some really fat, unhealthy food, smoke like chimneys and have a burping contest from cases of coke?" "Want some...
  24. K

True Blood

Anyone had the chance to watch this cool series? It's about a southern american community, where vampires have come out and revealed themself to the world, and they are trying to live amongst humans..but there are some bad ones. It's fkin awesome. :)
  25. K

Sexiest thing on the kennel. And that is a fact. That is all.
  26. K

A question for Davo

Is your real name John Dark by any chance? Just got a request on FB, with a message " Hey I saw you on the rimming appreciation group, you're my kind of girl, would love you as a friend.xo" It seems very like you to pick up through a shared love of rimming. Do you walk up to girls and...
  27. K

Moving On Out

After reading this article from news.com.au, revealing how 27% of men aged 20-34 still live at home, it got me thinking... What age did you fellow kennelers move out, and under what conditions? Do many of you still live at home, and why? Do you think it is a massive issue what age...
  28. K

Perverted Minds

OK guys, we want you to give us beloved female kennelers knowledge about the intricacies of your minds. Do men REALLY think the way womens magazines and societies cliches lead us to believe? Some example questions to get you along the right track: Do you REALLY think about sex all day...
  29. K

Unattractive Male Features?

Ladies, list the things that turn you off men? Can be physical, emotional, verbal etc. If you wish to list common things like "gut", "back hair", so be it, but please realise it's boring. :p I actually don't have may dislikes but some really make me squirm. For me it's big teeth....now...
  30. K

Anyone looking for a car?

I know this isn't an advertising website, but this is pretty urgent :p Anyone interested in buying a Ford Falcon Au '99. Very good condition, not ugly like most fords :p, body kit $3500 ONO...needs to go ASAP, in the next 3 days preferably lol Message me for details...
  31. K

Favourite Airline?

After reading the "Everyone is getting banned" thread it got me thinking lol What is your favourite COMMERCIAL Airline? Any sugguestions to other kennelers the companies they should fly with for their next flight? Note: No poll, I can't be bothered thinking of all the companies :p...
  32. K

Laser Eye Surgery

Anyone had the procedure done? Anyone want to do it? Pros/cons? How much roughly would it cost? Do your eyes have to be a certain blindness? My eyes aren't THAT bad, but the focus is just very out....and it is getting worse the more i use my glasses...im even more blind when i decide not...
  33. K

Tell-Tale Signs

Tell-tale signs that your son is going to be gay... From a 6 year old boy who came into work today: Looking at the play princess oven and pompously saying to his mother "I can not play with this, you can not preheat it..there are no instructions to pre-heat!" *throws head in air*...
  34. K

Weird Laws and Rules

Feel free to add..... I loled at the masterbation one. Poor bastards! Lebs have sex with female animals.....? Happens in australia everyday :p _________________________________________________________________ 1. The average criminal sentence length is 137 years in Colombia 2...
  35. K

Anorexic or Obese

A question for men...if you had to would you bone a bag of bones or ride the rolling waves of a fat chick? :p
  36. K

George Davis

So did anyone actually find out who this random mofo was that added all us kennelers to facebook? Username? It has been bugging me for so long :p
  37. K

Space Invaders

And no I'm not talking about the video game. I'm talking about the people in public who do not respect personal boundaries when applicable (excluding big crowds or busy areas). The people who sit on the seat next to you when there are tonnes of double free seats...i notice it all the time...
  38. K

Older Men Crushes

Ok fess up Ladies, even had a crush on an older gentleman? [in proportion to your age group] I've had many. Maaaaaaany. Alec Baldwin is one that pops to mind immediately. :o More to come as I try and remember them.Well the celebrity ones, no point telling everyone about real-life ones...
  39. K

Confessions of an NRL Groupie

A few days old now, but I thought I'd post for a point of discussion. I don't really care about this woman, I have neither hate not like for her...I just hope she keeps her children away from it. And I am shamed to admit it, but i agree with some points of the article. Girls do make a fool...
  40. K

Cop Car Mows Down Young Woman

Police car 'mows down' Carmela Pronesti in Sydney The Sunday Telegraph May 17, 2009 12:01am Celebrations cut short ... Carmela Pronesti is fighting for her life after being hit by a police car. A YOUNG woman is fighting for her life in hospital after being struck down by a police car...
  41. K

Happy Birthday Jimmy the Greek!!

Happy Birthday, to the birthday thread man himself :D Have an awesome day :birthday: p.s- its a **** cake, but it has your name...shhh :p
  42. K

ATTN MEN : Smart Woman, Better Sex

"Smart women have better sex than bimbos" :p Women with 'emotional intelligence' have the best sex lives By Fiona Macrae The Daily Telegraph May 13, 2009 12:01am Women in touch with feelings have better sex Emotional intelligence good in the bedroom "Advantages to being a...
  43. K

Baby Boom?

Is it just my imagination, or is there ALOT of people having kiddies recently? And I don't think it is just my age group....many women older than me have recently had one, or are expecting. Soooo many women I know personallyare knocked up ATM! Im not talking about just noticing women in the...
  44. K

Miss Australia Contestants

Who is your favourite at this stage? CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FINALIST PHOTOS Rachael Finch( #24) is probably my pick...although the rest of the brunettes are kind of diappointing. :( Oh and the Carissa(#6), for sentimental reasons
  45. K

Getting Old?

What makes you feel old? 1. The fact so many people I know are popping out children and getting married! Feels like yesterday we were lining up at the canteen for ice blocks! 2. Seeing my cousins children drinking from the same disney cups me and my cousin used to drink from(and loved...
  46. K

Sea, City, Country or the Suburbs?

Where would you prefer to live? Tbh if I had a job that was viable in the area, settled down with a man and over my partying and going out days, id HAPPILY move to the country.
  47. K

Duromine

I vaguely remember a few kennelers mentioning they had been on duromine for weight loss... What are the effects, how soon do u see results, is it cheap (if i manage to get a prescription) and is it going to disrupt my sleep patterns dramatically even if i take it in the morning?
  48. K

Sneezing on the comp screen

When one takes you by surprise, and it explodes before you can turn away or cover your nose. I don't know whether to laugh or be disgusted at the boogers and water droplets on my screen.
  49. K

Bring Back Davo

If he is brought back, I will post a picture of my FUTS on the kennel for your amusement/nausea. Regards, Me.
  50. K

Man Ban

LAdies, have you ever self imposed one upon yourself? And how long has it lasted? lol Was it worth it?
  51. K

Boy Decapitates Sister

In America Boy decapitates one sister, stabs his other two- one dead the other still seriously injured. FMD, this story has shocked me....he even decapitated her on her birthday infront of Police. Story: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25261761-401,00.html Man kills two...
  52. K

WWE Wrestler "Test" is Dead

Former WWE wrestler Andrew 'Test' Martin found dead in Tampa The Associated Press 3:26 PM EDT, March 14, 2009 Andrew "Test" Martin in 2001 (World Wrestling Entertainment) TAMPA, Florida - Authorities say professional wrestler Andrew "Test" Martin has died at his Tampa home. He...
  53. K

Romance is Almost Extinct

Is romance is almost extinct in the younger male generation? Ladies, reply with your thoughts about this comment. I agree whole heartdly. It seems the males of under 25 seem to think romance is buying flowers only when they NEED too when they are in trouble or valentines day...
  54. K

Zoo Magazine

I think this is long over due for us loyal fans who wish to discuss the weekly humour and attrocities seen in this delightful magazine. If you are not a reader, either join the club or GTFO. Now, avid readers, this week, i kindly ask you to turn to page 8 and join in on my absolute...
  55. K

Fat People Nooky

Seriousy, have you ever sat back, saw two huge fatties dating, and wondered how the **** do they have sex? is it physically possible for really obese people? Does it hurt? Everytime i see a fat couple i think of the sex factor. Its a perversion of mine. Any answers from anyone here...
  56. K

Happy Birthday Slashy!

Big happy birthday for tomorrow to our kennel toddler, Anthony/ Dalger/ Slash is god. Hope you have a fantastic day munchkin, and i hope your pubes finally come in!! :love: :birthday:
  57. K

Do YOU like aeroplane food?

I personally have never had any complaints, i will eat almost anything. But this article made me ROFL big time; http://www.news.com.au/travel/story/0,28318,24968831-5014090,00.html Passenger emails Virgin rant Virgin food a "culinary journey of hell" Branson calls email...
  58. K

Website Blockers

Anyone know any good websites that let you get past work place web blockers? I can't access facebook, this little popup login authorization window appears, i enter my login details, then it goes im not authorized. And im bored. Its the only site it happens on though...i havent tested any...
  59. K

Kennel Stalkers

Anyone has any weirdos add them to msn off here? Don't get the idea to stop messaging? Copy and paste information that is about you, yet out of no where? Then you fear because they are a bit nutty? Way too many ppl like that on this site!
  60. K

Christmas

I know there has been similar threads(every year!), but this is to combine it all together....inspired by my chat to K E What is your favourite thing about the lead up to Christmas? What does your family do? Do you celebrate it at all? My favourite is the putting up the tree...
  61. K

Mikey

This needed it's own thread. Man you're annoying.....even more annoying than e-fighting is you whinging about e-fighting lol Love you.
  62. K

Trick or Treaters

Does anyone have a shotgun FFS?
  63. K

Sex club for 6 year olds

Rampant abuse includes 'sex club' for six year olds By Des Houghton September 13, 2008 01:23am Article from: Font size: + - Send this article: Print Email Boys, 6, performed sex acts in school toilet block Said they belonged to a sex club More stories of abuse by young students...
  64. K

School Row- Catholics Welcome, Muslims not

Now before this begins, i realise it could get out of hand. Please dicuss this in an orderly fashion. I ban spraytan and GB from this thread :p This is a continuation of the Camden story denying an islamic school ...
  65. K

Freckles

Which of you girlies have them and what is your opinion of them? TBh i have my days i HATE mine mostly, other days i don't even notice them or they look barely there, especially if i have make up. One thing i would change in a flash :(
  66. K

Elderly Lady Attacked in Elevator

Follow this link and read the story...and watch the video! Made me absolutely sick, especially seeing her crumple to the floor after being choked. The man the stole alot of money she had and even her cane. Completely sick, i wish to rip his kneecaps out. (was in america)...
  67. K

Freshies adding you...

to things like msn facebook myspace bebo etc etc WHAT IS WITH THIS?! Guys who pretend they don't know where they got your email from, have horrible english skills and say things that are completely illiterate and make no sense and act like they are in love with you after one...
  68. K

Death from Contraceptive Pill

Thought to put this in the new lounge but i thought it was more for ladies. A girl recently died from a lung blood clot as a result of taking the pill (my brand Yasmin, yikes!) Ladies just make sure you read your information brochure you get with it ok? One of the symptoms is developing...
  69. K

Guy-liner

Guyliner and other forms of makeup on men....opinions ladies? I think i could get to love it on the right man! :p
  70. K

Bernie Mac died!!!!

Of pneumonia! How shocking as sad i loved him :( Article; http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,26278,24155978-7485,00.html
  71. K

Half naked...

FIREMAN!!! Ladies, this is for you ;) http://www.news.com.au/gallery/0,23607,5033514-5007115-16,00.html I prefer policemen but this is more than enough for now :love: My fav;
  72. K

Sonny Bill has let down kids by abandoning Charity Event

Sonny Bill has let down kids - charity By David Southwell July 27, 2008 12:28pm Article from: Font size: + - Send this article: Print Email SONNY Bill Williams "has let a lot of kids down" says a children's charity who had recruited the NRL star as the major drawcard for their main...
  73. K

ATTN: Hani

Please note sonny bill now thinks you're a pillow biter after driving behind you and admiring the frangipanis on the back of your car. How did it feel having sonny drive behind you last sunday? Despite the whole incident last night? Did it tickle your pickle? :p
  74. K

Just saying...

In light of the recent shiit threads. Ozzy and ozgirl where are you guys?!?! Oz disappears, so does ozgirl. Now now we know ozgirl is real but we like your company on here, don't just follow ozman :p Conspiracy? :p
  75. K

Timbaland Concert

15th august is one of them Who is going!!!!? :D :D :D
  76. K

Spotted; Rami

:p Him at the cross earlier this week A few weeks earlier at fitness first gym bankstown brooooooo
  77. K

Don't mess with the Zohan

I saw this a few days ago. Freaken HILARIOUS!!!!! I was laughing the whole way through it. Arabs will love it more, alot of references and complete accuracies :p Adam sandler can have my babies any day :love: I can imagine some people hating it though, your opinions?
  78. K

Rap!st Made to Drink Toilet Water

Ok, in peoples opinion is this an acceptable way to treat a monster like this or is it a digusting abuse of legal authority? IMO those who take another persons rights away should be humiliated often. Sexual predator Anthony James Pitt sues Victoria Police By Jane Metlikovec June 16...
  79. K

Yahoo! Slurp spider

Can anyone tell me what exactly it is? :whacky: Out of boredom i was looking through the online list, and seen tonnes of them ...it it like a search engine gathering information or something? ( lol @ me getting a distinction in I.T)
  80. K

Wanted

i cannot WAIT for this movie! Angelina is hot Check out the trailer here. I want the automatic she uses in the grocery store with the camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ftozVc3lI
  81. K

Moisturiser

i love you :love: i religiously moisturise my body but most frequently my hands! Otherwise they get so dry and scaley! Aloe vera Vasoline and cocoa butter will you marry me?
  82. K

I can't receive pm's....

a few people have tried to send me pms...and when u enter the name in the field, that little box appears underneath of all the matching users? Well kurry is clicked.. But when sent it comes up with a message the username "Kurry" could not be found.. Please help mods. :)
  83. K

Question for men...

What would be the cause of erection problems that wern't present many times previously? lol Excluding drugs But only recently?
  84. K

Fashion Shows

i think i found my true love last night. Felt like i was at home. And free bubbly. WOW. The end. p.s- alex perry is my god
  85. K

Definition of mean...

Having someone come into your work place and putting a warm cinamon donut bag infront of me, face level on the desk and then taking it away and shoving it into their mouth. Oh the wonderful smell :love: you dont do **** like that to fat people! do you understand!?!?!
  86. K

Are you clucky?

admit it ladies...are you clucky? I used to hate kids but now i fawn over them. Its got so bad i stare with a stupid smile and today was th worst when i was cleaning the glass doors and found a tiny handprint i went "awww" and touched it..infront of a patient :uptight: lol
  87. K

Australian links in honour killing

I nearly vomitted in my mouth reading this. Her own uncles. Infront of her sister and mother...she had already been shot, the girls tried to save her, the men pulled them away and shot her in the head as her hands were covering as she begged for mercy. All because she moved out of home...
  88. K

First Kiss

do you remember yours? :p Mine was when i was *thinks* 17 LOL ( late bloomer i know) On a beach with the hottest guy. Ever. Nearly fainted. Was tres embarrassing. Shame i dont remember his name now...
  89. K

Holdens which dont start...

Ok both my commodore and my mums have this issue sometimes where you put the key in, doesnt start, so you have to take they key out, lock and unlock the doors again, then try to start it. Does it happen to anyone else? It ****s me off. EVERYTIME it happens with mine. I wanna get it fixed...
  90. K

Married Partners

Who could ever be in a form of affair with them..whether its just dating them( ie sugar daddy) or sleeping with them? Could you ever be the other woman/man? Or HAVE you ever been the 3rd party? Poll is anonymous so spill b!tches :p They have some form of attraction for me...
  91. K

RAMI on TV!!!

channel 9,now, program called underbelly On a treadmill Blaqdog you work that hunny ;) :love:
  92. K

Who is Ace?

who is this ace guy everyone is talking about? People have made comment about occurances being due to ace and Ace being at the game and "was that ace you heard shouting on friday night?" Tell me someone pleeeeeeeeease lol Is it a legend?
  93. K

Kennel Gladiators!

omg people its soon! And it got me thinking how i would love to be one I can envisage it now...me jumping on my bed with my pillows in hand and pretending to beat the SHIIT outta anyone who dares to cross me! haha My specialty would be standing on the poles and whacking others out with...
  94. K

Trains to game tomorrow..

Fark not looking forward to it :( Stupid easter show. Trains are running on public holiday times, yeah?
  95. K

Definition of Classy...

me trying to walk across my VERY steep driveway in heels like a crab...resembled a drunk cystic fibrosis patient lol what other moments of classy fame come to mind?
  96. K

Talking about the Ex

How do you handle when a current flame speaks about their previous partners/ **** buddies?! On thursday night a 'man friend' said some pretty graphic stuff infront of me that kinda made me a bit jealous and cut....it pretty much means we're more friends than anything? I do like knowing...
  97. K

Have you ever...

Turned up to work when you didnt have to! Im about to STRANGLE the girl who was meant to tell me, and kick my boss who didnt tell me directly. I could have slept in for the first time on sunday in yonks. Homicidal tendencies are creeping up.....lol End of my rant.
  98. K

Prefix to make a number private??!?

What are the numbers to put infront of a number you are dialing to make my landline number appear as private? Schnell schnell! I need it now! lol
  99. K

PM Harrassment

Who else suffers from nit wits personal messaging them on the kennel? :mad: I don't want to hear about people who get randy over my posts! lol
  100. K

Drummer boy and dimitra?!?!?!?!

Is there something goin on there??? Allen, you are her proud number one on myspace! Do spill the beans! :p When are you proposing?