"Smart women have better sex than bimbos" :p

Women with 'emotional intelligence' have the best sex lives
By Fiona Macrae
The Daily Telegraph
May 13, 2009 12:01am

• Women in touch with feelings have better sex
  • Emotional intelligence good in the bedroom
  • "Advantages to being a touchy-feely type"
  • BEAUTY may bag you a man - but brains will bring you more fun in the bedroom.

Women blessed with "emotional intelligence" - the ability to express their feelings and read those of others - have better sex lives, research shows.

Those most in touch with their feelings have twice as many orgasms as inhibited sorts, the study found.

The finding, reports The Daily Mail newspaper in the UK, could lead to new ways of counselling the 40 per cent of women who find it difficult or impossible to enjoy sex fully.

Researcher Tim Spector of King's College London said there were definite advantages to being a touchy-feely type.

"These findings show that emotional intelligence is an advantage in many aspects of your life, including the bedroom," he said.

Professor Spector questioned more than 2000 female twins, aged between 18 and 83, about their sex lives.

They were asked to rate their ability to reach orgasm on a seven-point scale, ranging from "never" to "always".

They also filled in a questionnaire designed to gauge their emotional intelligence and covering traits such as self expression, empathy and contentment.

Those most in touch with their feelings had the most orgasms, the Journal of Sexual Medicine reports.

More than 2300 women were quizzed about their sex lives for the study, with questions covering the division of time between foreplay and intercourse, and how often the women had an orgasm.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
well duh. Paris Hilton proved that in "One Night in Paris" She was a dud root lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol oh jesus, that was an AMAZING read

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
emotional intelligence, not IQ :p
Hey hey, that's what the title was on the website, so i thought id just replicate! :p

But i also wondered that...since when is IQ and emotional intelligence (bull**** imo) corresponding? lol

I actually posted it to get your opinions... they say sex with love and understanding is better, but so many guys i know think the best sex is with emotionally detached, laid back and like a "friend" woman..

So what is it? :p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol STFU

The person who wrote the article is pitiful, I just wanted to discuss the theory. :p
hey, i wasn't criticising you lol. i could write a better article when i was 10.

well, i guess the article is onto something...

Ahmed

Mr.Plasma
Reaction score
I might have to test this theory. Any takers want to be my test subjects. I'll be the "control" male in this experiment. LOL

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol ahmed the placebo luigi can be the experimental male :p

Ahmed

Mr.Plasma
Reaction score
I just checked man. He's got no we we. My luigi has no man hood. Nooooooooooo

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
mario is more famous out of the two and without him luigi would be a nobody :p

Mario 3
Luigi 2

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kurry look up some journal articles for proof

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
But mario's last name is luigi. So luigi owns mario. Therefore

3 all
lol we can call it a tie :love:

btw tell ur brother not to forget, after the game were going Naji's. Not far from kogarah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.