Charlotte Dawson Found Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woah. Suicide, it seems.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-her-sydney-home/story-e6frfkp9-1226834547331

CHARLOTTE Dawson has been found dead at her Woolloomooloo home.

The popular television presenter is understood to have been found by a security guard this morning.

Dawson, 47, had long battled depression.

Police confirmed they were called to the wharf at 11.18am and there were no suspicious circumstances to the death.

For support and information about suicide prevention, contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is such a sad story, I feel for anyone who committed suicide, those last moments of your life feeling so low you take your own life would be utter misery,
I hope she now can rest in peace free from he Demond's within as a mortal.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very sad ,id say the scott miller story on 60 mins brought back trauma for her

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, she did have that hospitalization incident a while back, so I'd presume it was some form of overdose again.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know any death is sad but who?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know any death is sad but who?
She was on celebrity apprentice, prior to that I recognised her face but had no idea who she was, apparently she is kiwi born and I think was a model or something, involved in modelling in some form at some stage, and was married to a swimmer.
That's all I know about her. Hope that helps mate.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She was on celebrity apprentice, prior to that I recognised her face but had no idea who she was, apparently she is kiwi born and I think was a model or something, involved in modelling in some form at some stage, and was married to a swimmer.
That's all I know about her. Hope that helps mate.
Cheers, hope her family are taking it the best they can.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sad.

Just noticed that Channel 7 are headlining their news with the story about AFP's warrant being faulty.

They apparently consider that more important than Charlotte Dawson's suicide, or the death of the little girl in the schoolyard.

Priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.