Search results

1. T

Unbelievable

Ciraldo has no idea . I get we have some inexperience but working with what we have got he has made some poor positional choices. Drop Perhem move averillo back Slot kiraz back to Centre and bring up Declan Casey. Move Burton back to six and bring Kyle back in to half with Reynolds at 14...
  2. T

Official Hooking Rajab

I think we need to change our motto. Proud To Be A Bulldog is too hard to live up to
  3. T

"It will turn soon...." Cameron Ciraldo.

We were a much better team last year when Potter took over and he wasn’t working with the “talent” we signed since then . #bringbackpotter
  4. T

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Why the hell do we play the souffs song after every try they score when it’s our home game. Wtf
  5. T

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

Don’t understand why Okunbor is picked on the bench. Last week at Belmore he wasn’t used. Week prior he got five minutes when the game was over. He can really only cover wing or Centre. If we had Topine on the bench instead maybe we could have done a better job rotating our middles at Belmore...
  6. T

Most satisfying Bulldogs game watched live at the Ground, not including GF's

[emoji817] agree. One of the toughest and emotional games I’ve ever been to. I wish fox would replay this game.
  7. T

Opinion BARRETT-3 simple things any half decent coach would do

There are so many things the dogs need to improve but even Barrett should be able to make these three simple things happen and maybe we could jag a few extra wins here and there. 1. Flanagan should take all shots at goal. Pretty much anyone else in the side could kick goals better than Burton...
  8. T

Sione katoa

100% shocking
  9. T

Sione katoa

100% I see it every week I’ve he comes on and play dummy half. He’s good at running through the markers but 95% of your game in that position is passing the ball.
  10. T

Sione katoa

Can’t tackle. Too many infringements every week Passes to the wrong person on the last week in week out. Passes rarely hit the mark. Either hit the ground or are behind the runner . How is this guy a first grader.
  11. T

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Agree with on Waddel.. terrible too many six agains against him. So glad we didn’t offer Hoppa and Napa new contracts. We keep hearing about how he’s an attacking coach but I haven’t seen a single set play all season. I get the game has changed but at the very least a scrum based play that...
  12. T

Okunbor Must Go

It’s not just Okunnor. Our edges on both sides have been terrible. On the other side it’s hoppa making bad reads and forcing Allen In off his wing. I’m pretty certain it’s a coaching thing. He was never a bad defender ( hoppa).
  13. T

Okunbor Must Go

Your profile pic is sensational. One of my favorite moments in the GF.
  14. T

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

This would be great but unfortunately I think he’s just using us to squeeze more out of other deals. I hope I’m wrong
  15. T

RECRUITMENT FROM TOP TEAMS

Agree [emoji817] Basically catches the ball and falls over the line
  16. T

The late night with Matty Johns,ft Paul McGregor

Matty Johns likes to promote other people’s ideas as if they were his own. As soon as Gus said this about us he was suddenly pushing the same story . I would say Mary is somewhat right... I would also say that it recent weeks Georgalis has shown that the team also need a different game plan (...
  17. T

Sponsor

18. T

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

It seems everyone can see it except the coaches we’ve had this year. Hopefully there is no new contract for him at the dogs.
  19. T

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

[emoji23] fml every week this guy. The selections this guy makes? And poor Ogden can’t crack the team this week . He’s been outstanding in the 8. Been showing Tollman how it’s done: footwork, speed, fast play the balls and most importantly not killing our momentum when there’s an attacking...
  20. T

Tom Starling

[emoji23]
  21. T

Opinion Turning point

3 restarts , a sin bin , we get tackled on the 3rd . Canberra injury . 2 plays left. .........play resumes We pass to Tollman for a hit up and slow play the ball them JMK passes to RFM instead of Foran on the last. Say no more
  22. T

News PANTHERS LIKELY TO LOSE BURTON + BARRET NOT OFFERING TOLMAN A CONTRACT

Not sure why everyone in the media rate Tollman. Big minutes yeah and plenty of tackles. Literally passed the ball about 12 times in last three seasons and 9 of those didn’t hit the mark. Always gets dominated leading to slow ruck speed for the rest of the set. Absolute momentum killer.
  23. T

SG can he be sacked ?

Agree , Some of the selection changes each week are are beyond crazy . Doorey at 19? This kid is doing well for his first few games and going to be solid Averello? No where to be seen ? Give him some game time . Montoya over Laffai ???? Ogden starting is actually a good move.
  24. T

Does our reported 3M war chest include re-signing current players

Pretty sure we have 10 players off contract and need to fill at least 8 positions to make up the minimum squad numbers. So I would think u sign 6-7 players on $1.3m (average about 200 each)and Cotric on 600k leaves $1.1m for two others . Off contract Jack Cogger, Adam Elliott, Raymond...
  25. T

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Agree [emoji817]. Definitely played better than both of them . Didn’t drop a pass either!
  26. T

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Someone tell me why Lafai has been left out of the side for this week??? Finally got some experience but we select holland the flop. Pearce and Ponga are going to tear him apart
  27. T

Hooper: Fuming Dog demands immediate release after ‘car crash’ attempt to woo him back

I bet if we were carving it up this year he wouldn’t be wanting to leave. What bullshit CHN Got your feelings hurt. Suck it up you little bitch
  28. T

Has Napa played one good game at all?

Remember when they told us they weren’t going to let klemmer go unless they could replace him with another enforcer? [emoji23]
  29. T

Some observations vs Broncos

Your right on Tollman . Throw Nappa in their too. I’ve been jumping up and down about these two for a long time. Even the fox commentators commented on our lack of post contact meters. Both of them are slow to play the ball too. Tollmans drop ball early was a disaster for any momentum we were...
  30. T

Keep, lean towards, lean against and punt

Absolutely cannot resign Tollman.
  31. T

Will Foran stay at the Bulldogs? Canterbury start talks with star half

All the talk is about our halves. Give them a pack they can play behind and sign a bloody hooker ffs . 5 years now without a decent hooker. . .
  32. T

Opinion Averillo??

Yuck
  33. T

Raiders offer star winger FIVE years — but he could still be lured to Dogs

Think we are just a pawn so his manager can squeeze more out of raiders.
  34. T

Sione Katoa

[emoji23]
  35. T

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

I like Cotric and Johnson. Both their clubs can’t afford to pay them under the cap what we could pay them too. And you’re right don’t want to go over value on them .
  36. T

Either , I guess when you’re going after contracted players you need to give them some incentive to push for release in terms of dollars unless it’s someone who is pissed they can’t get a start behind someone .
  37. T

So we have all heard we have $3m to spend on players for next year right? Sounds like a lot, but when u consider we have 11 players off contract and so need to sign 9-11 players to make up the minimum squad numbers there’s not a lot of money really. Would you spend 600k on three name players...
  38. T

Opinion Napa

How many times I’m the opposition 20 do these muppets get in the way and do a hit up?
  39. T

Opinion Napa

[emoji23]
  40. T

Opinion Napa

[emoji817]
  41. T

Opinion Napa

Agree Napa And Tollman both. Before anyone jumps up and down- yes Tollman has been great for us in the past . But just like Napa. - Too slow , - zero post contact meters - no footwork - gets in the way for a hit up on tackle 3,4,5 when we are in an attacking position. - not willing to...
  42. T

Opinion Absolute madness

Good call. I had forgotten about Katoa. Was just thinking Lewis can defend in the forwards and might steer the attack around. It’s been so long since we played an actual 9.
  43. T

WWOS MOLE EXCLUSIVE: Struggling Bulldogs consider move for England rugby coach Eddie Jones

I would hope this is a joke. Do we really think a Ruby coach is the answer
  44. T

Opinion Absolute madness

My heart tells me “be patient , we will rebuild , the squad we had can’t be helped, good things to come” . Then I see a lack of game plan , players playing all over the place, cogger as utility ? Zero attack with the exception of the Foran show and slow - which some defense still fall for...
  45. T

Des Hasler

Spot on. Not to mention we are broke and can’t afford to pay for a new coach and pay out Dean!
  46. T

Consolidated Pay Thread

Let’s be honest here- no coach is going to have a great winning percentage with the group Pay has to work with . What’s the point of bringing in another coach that won’t succeed??? On top of that we can’t afford to sack a coach and pay [emoji383] him out. We are broke. No leagues club no...
  47. T

Bulldogs Call NRL Double Standards on Cap Relief

The ridiculous thing is Foran refuses to retire but will have no choice- NO ONE WILL SIGN HIM beyond his current contract to so effectively it will be a forced retirement. Very delusional and selfish on Foran’s part.
  48. T

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

We should not get involved with anyone allowing involved with MUNDINE. He’s trouble all over.
  49. T

Have we forgotten one important factor ... ?

I’m glad we haven’t signed any of these “big names” and the huge salaries they are expecting. We don’t want to slip back into the days where Des Hasler messes our salary cap to the point where it has taken several seasons to get over and still a few to come. I know someone reading will straight...
  50. T

Other News Source David Klemmer

Love it
  51. T

Other News Source David Klemmer

Would be a nice change- other clubs paying us to play their players .
  52. T

Harper’s debut

Overall he had a great debut game.. little concerned though. Saw Harper pass three times to the right and each time the pass was too high or behind the player and impacted the timing on the play. Needs to work on it over the off season.
  53. T

Congratulations Klemmer

We are the desperate club now. Going to pay more than that for Radradra. What a joke. Save our money Lynne!
  54. T

The I’m sorry Adam Elliott thread

Adam Elliot is all heart.
  55. T

News Issac Luke set to leave the warriors

I know the club wrote off Reynolds returning but that was in the halves . Put him at hooker for two seasons , pay him peanuts and let the tigers pay the bulk of his contract! We would still have enough to snag a good young hooker next year if something pops up.
  56. T

Drop tolman

100% agree. His post contact meters are terrible and his play the balls kill any chance of momentum. Add to it all the praise he gets from commentators about how tough he is to play 80 up front- u know what if you are too rooted to tackle in the last twenty you shouldn’t be out there. Don’t...
  57. T

Guess the Year

58. T

News Soward's Say: 2019 Canterbury Bulldogs

Yep . Should’ve been one of our greatest victories. From memory that result robbed us of the minor premiership that year . Would’ve been the first team in history to finish with it after getting the spoon the previous year!
  59. T

News Dogs hook into player market

Derrick Zoolander can’t turn left. Micheal Lichaa can’t pass to the right.
  60. T

Official 2019 Annual General Meeting

Yeah he did play with the sharks after the dogs did everything they could to push him out. He wanted to stay at the club and finish his career as a dog he was willing to take a pay cut to stay.
  61. T

Bulldogs media improvement

Yeah not wrong. A lot of emotion in that game. Ur right too. That tackle was unbelievable
  62. T

The game u are thinking of is the final game of the 2002 season at the show ground at Home bush. We defended our lead for the entire second half on our line.. We were under enormous pressure and had a number of calls go against us. It was one of the greatest matches I’ve ever seen When the...
  63. T

the game u are thinking of is the final game of the 2002 season at the show ground at Home bush. We defended our lead for the entire second half on our line. It was one of the greatest matches I’ve ever seen. We were under enormous pressure and had a number of calls go against us. When the...
  64. T

Salary cap what is it ?

You would think Cronulla wouldn’t take woods for over 500 which means we pay the balance of 500 for the next few years, Mbye was on 800 and I couldn’t imagine the tigers paying more than 500 so we are forking our 300 there for the next few years . Graham was on about 850 and I bet we are...
  65. T

Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Agree he had three good games for us last season and unfortunately we offered him s new contract based on that. Been rubbish since. Only looks to run when he can get his own numbers up. Never looks around to create an opportunity for someone else to slice through
  66. T

Salary cap what is it ?

It really not that hard. It’s a very basic equation. Unfortunately Manly is still suffering from The Des days and he left them 2011. Once our cap is cleared it will only be the beginning, we will then struggle to attract quality/star players as we will be viewed as a club where careers go to die.
  67. T

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

The whole off season I’ve heard this bullshit about bulldogs DNA... from dib and dean to Anderson. Haven’t seen any aggressive defense in two rounds of footy.
  68. T

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Bring back Des. At least we were known for our defense
  69. T

Is the Price right?

Agree with a lot of what you are saying. And I’m not saying I’m a fan of Ray. I think it’s important to question who will represent our club- and that it is easy to write-off the current board. My comments were based around the alternate and that when given their chance to put forward their...
  70. T

Do we have enough forwards to compete ?

I think you are right some young blood with a lot of potential but probably still 12 months off being the type off forwards that give you real impact off the bench. For me a big concern is how slow some of our guys are at getting up to play the ball. In the last few seasons we have been...
  71. T

Is the Price right?

I agree, I think Steve is just the pin up boy for their campaign and they should’ve given him a bit more support but when im voting for a board I want to hear specific actions and policy. Not simply the feel good stuff. It’s easy to say you would make things better... great ... how??? What’s...
  72. T

Is the Price right?

Love it bob barker.
  73. T

Is the Price right?

Good point.
  74. T

Is the Price right?

Like most I was pretty disappointed with our performance this year. And I have to say some of the changes to our roster would not have been choices I would have made. But with the coach gone along with his entourage, captain gone too. Raylene resigned/sacked. Is this the time to change the board...