Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Side note tigers forum has some
Level headed guys who are giving the dogs a wrap with their recruitment and Gus. Saying it could be enough to sway tpj.

Some saying they offered more than we have, just not by much.

Some are completely delusional saying their pack is good and we are years of spoons lol.

One bloke tried to compare sheens to gus [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Anyway appears they are same as us overall. All hoping it’s sorted soon and all want him.

Here’s hoping like the more reasonable tiger fan said, with Gus joining it could tip him to us with a better set up and future with Thompson, jacko, burton, jac, cotric, naden, dufty, rfm and a shit ton of cap for him and Vaughan and hopefully a big play at cheese!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of Pangai. If he can't decide between us and the Tigers. I think it's best we move on.
His management is milking clubs for every cent, he will go to whoever offers the most.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s soooo obvious the guy is after a huge pay day....the club should just move on from him
Exactly mate,we need players who want to be a part of our climb up the ladder.....not blokes that want to just line their pockets. $600 grand a year is plenty to live on,if he wants more let him go to tigers.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Side note tigers forum has some
Level headed guys who are giving the dogs a wrap with their recruitment and Gus. Saying it could be enough to sway tpj.

Some saying they offered more than we have, just not by much.

Some are completely delusional saying their pack is good and we are years of spoons lol.

One bloke tried to compare sheens to gus [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Anyway appears they are same as us overall. All hoping it’s sorted soon and all want him.

Here’s hoping like the more reasonable tiger fan said, with Gus joining it could tip him to us with a better set up and future with Thompson, jacko, burton, jac, cotric, naden, dufty, rfm and a shit ton of cap for him and Vaughan and hopefully a big play at cheese!
Gus and Cheese are close, there may be something in it down the track.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His management is milking clubs for every cent, he will go to whoever offers the most.
I reckon its come down to... Tigers offer more than Bulldogs but he really wants to come to the dogs. Now Gould is in the picture that might put a whole new outlook on it. Would be awesome to get the news before the game tomorrow.

The Big Issue

Waterboy
Reaction score
This would be great but unfortunately I think he’s just using us to squeeze more out of other deals. I hope I’m wrong