"It will turn soon...." Cameron Ciraldo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He does have the best kicking game - we just have the worst chasing in the game.

Imagine Burton kicking for the Knights- against Perham.
I don't rate his kicking at all.

He used to fluke a few grubbers once in a while, now can't even do that.

He is not a half.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s clear as day we are lacking confidence let alone a forward pack. Today was so embarrassing they dropped their heads yet again after 18-0. Nail in the coffin.

to me we are officially done and some serious forward announcements need to be made before close of this season…

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't rate his kicking at all.

He used to fluke a few grubbers once in a while, now can't even do that.

He is not a half.
Definitely not a half, but an important player for the team. He can make a break, and kick us out of trouble. We just don't use him properly.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The whole presser was a joke. Mahoney looked totally lost and ciraldo offered no explanation, just a spiel about the culture bring broken and a loser mentality ingrained in the club that will take however long to fix

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've lost a lot of faith in Cirlaldo the last few weeks. Continually picking Okunbur, Perham etc is a disgrace and not having the team more locked in or fighting every minute after so many losses is unacceptable.

We don't want to hear about BS positivity. Slam the players and take responsibility as coaches for pathetic and disgraceful effort set after set, game after game.

Nothing will change until the passengers and defensive liabilities are dropped.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like most of you are surprised, i am not.
We have the worst list in the nrl and have had for many years in a row, there are more talented players in the nsw cup at other clubs than there is in 3/4 of our starting side.
All coaches and management should front the media to face the fire, but dont, spin shit from behind their desks.
Like any buisness shit starts at the top.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is Potters role now? He isn’t in the coaches box ever?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
As bad as Ciro looks now he is still the coach of the weakest pack in the comp, the worst halves in the comp, the worst fullback in club history ( yes that's on Ciro) . How much is it Ciro and how much is it the players. We are a reserve grade team with a sprinkle of potential talent even though Burton looks like shit at 7 and on the right and in blue n white. Our reserve grade also last bad to the team running 2nd last. Something isn't right at the joint .

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should have walked in, sat down and started with an apology to the members and fans for having to sit through that pathetic excuse of a performance. But no. Deadset thinks he has a free ride.
And he'll have a free pass until the end of next season, should have been offered 2 years and if the team made the finals in 2024 then and only then he should have been offered an extension but no Gus had to sign him up for 5 years with no fg coaching behind him, I highly doubt we will make the finals next season especially after this shit show of a year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Definitely not a half, but an important player for the team. He can make a break, and kick us out of trouble. We just don't use him properly.
I feel that he fell for his own hype and hasn't recovered.