"It will turn soon...." Cameron Ciraldo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Remember years ago , think we played canberra at the showground, we got lapped,this was last time i remember crowd boo'd the players.
Management got their act together quick smart after that
32-0 early 00s

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have watched every minute of every game. TPJ is our only NRL standard middle. He is overpaid but is a first grader. The rest are cup players
True, but he’s playing like a 300k first grader on 800k. Which means it’s totally unsustainable to keep him. I sure hope Gus has started shopping him around

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It will not turn soon until players that deserve to be picked on form & ability are in the team. Perham, Alamoti can no longer justify there position, CC has to eat humble pie & admit he's got it wrong. Ockunbor at the most is an impact player. Waddell played in NSW cup & was not in the top 3-4 players, yet he was in FG all year.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry bro but he’s garbage. But I will say, he’s better than Napa.
He is not worth what we are paying and is a benchy impact at best but the rest are not even capable of anything. At least we could sell him, the rest we couldn’t even give away

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bus has no wheels

fucking classic.. :tearsofjoy:
I feel that he fell for his own hype and hasn't recovered.
Nah mate, we are fucking this bloke had with the crap calls from the footy dept and squad we have.

Both are rubbish
Nah we fucked up big time with Avo.

66-0 is a turning point. How does a coach come back from that
6 weeks ago Todd Payten was on the end of a 50 point loss to the Tiepies, yesterday they scored 70 against the same team.

TPJ is our only NRL standard middle.
At the top of the list of players I would flick.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your memory much better than mine, remember me and mates had a few that day.....
Yeah I was there on the hill. Had some "hectics" try to put it on me because my boys and I were telling people not to Boo.

But today, I would of started the booing. It was well deserved.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
6 weeks ago Todd Payten was on the end of a 50 point loss to the Tiepies, yesterday they scored 70 against the same team.
We play the knights in about 5/6 weeks...

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fucking classic.. :tearsofjoy:

Nah mate, we are fucking this bloke had with the crap calls from the footy dept and squad we have.

Nah we fucked up big time with Avo.

At the top of the list of players I would flick.
TBH, he is the only on contract player would could flick. The rest are fkn unsellable. I would offload him too but he has been playing a lone hand in the middle for weeks

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What our captain doesnt get is us supporters are always on the bus that is right now, have been in the past and in the future. We are unlike other supporters, we demand success , we are passionate, loyal, certainly demonstrate at time some bi polar characteristics , but we are always there.
Reed- shit show of a presser mate and with those comments it is YOU that has jumped off the bus !!