"It will turn soon...." Cameron Ciraldo.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
And he'll have a free pass until the end of next season, should have been offered 2 years and if the team made the finals in 2024 then and only then he should have been offered an extension but no Gus had to sign him up for 5 years with no fg coaching behind him, I highly doubt we will make the finals next season especially after this shit show of a year.
Make the finals? That's a laugh.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus has known we have needed middles since last year.
Where are all the marquee phantom signings with our so called “plenty of money to spend In 2024” .
If coach has lost dressing room ,the shit show hasn’t even begun yet.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Painted on eyes he has seeing them try out there today

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Problem is, do we upset our NSW Cup team to make a team of losers and dolts look better in defeat, or give the young guys a team that can win a GF, and let the first grade side set new records for NRL failure?
I havent watched our match yet, might not now i saw result, but i assume nobody went well with that scoreline, so i say put the entire top 17 in reggies and play the reserve grade in first grade. And you only get your spot back if you outdo the player from reggies that replaced you. That would put a spark up their bum.

But seriously move Burton to centre or tell him to fuck off. He is not the answer at half at all. He would like to think he is a half since he has an ok kicking game, but no, hes great centre. TPJ can go. What a waste of funds. Hes injured, suspended or shit. The whole team is a disgrace.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
66-0 is a turning point. How does a coach come back from that
Funny enough, you can ONLY come back from that. You would hope it cant get worse

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I havent watched our match yet, might not now i saw result, but i assume nobody went well with that scoreline, so i say put the entire top 17 in reggies and play the reserve grade in first grade. And you only get your spot back if you outdo the player from reggies that replaced you. That would put a spark up their bum.

But seriously move Burton to centre or tell him to fuck off. He is not the answer at half at all. He would like to think he is a half since he has an ok kicking game, but no, hes great centre. TPJ can go. What a waste of funds. Hes injured, suspended or shit. The whole team is a disgrace.
I don't think that Burton imagined himself as a half, but that is the role he was given. It takes time, and a good forward pack, to develop into a decent half. Burton has had neither, but I still rate him as one of our better players.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

TPJ is our only NRL standard middle.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just keep reading this forum. You will see some comebacks in here. lol. My word you will.
As a 74 yo fan, there is little that I haven't seen from the team or the supporters, but today was as sad a day that I can recall.

When I see the usual "looking forward to 2024" posts later this year, I will go and throw up.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember years ago , think we played canberra at the showground, we got lapped,this was last time i remember crowd boo'd the players.
Management got their act together quick smart after that