The Big Issue

Waterboy
Reaction score
3 restarts ,
a sin bin ,
we get tackled on the 3rd .
Canberra injury . 2 plays left.
.........play resumes
We pass to Tollman for a hit up and slow play the ball them JMK passes to RFM instead of Foran on the last.
Say no more

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 restarts ,
a sin bin ,
.........play resumes
We pass to Tollman for a hit up and slow play the ball them JMK passes to RFM instead of Foran on the last.
Say no more
Yes rewind,& press play,dumb,we are dumbest football team ,in the nrl,no one even comes close.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agree, because they were knackered. I hope our strength and conditioning team is out the door next year too. They've been a fraud for a number of years now.
We dont have the stamina of big men we are up against.

Totally out muscled. Players are fit but dont have the physique and always behind the 8 ball with possession.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought more so when Lewis tried to kick the ball from behind him rather than make a okay at the ball and / or catch pass it. The thought that went through his head showed they weren’t switched on after the half time start

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We dont have the stamina of big men we are up against.

Totally out muscled. Players are fit but dont have the physique and always behind the 8 ball with possession.
Valid points. But even when we had larger players in the last few years (Kas prime example) the conditioning wasn't there. Perhaps that it a player attitude issue more than a coaching staff issue, and I may be being harsh.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought more so when Lewis tried to kick the ball from behind him rather than make a okay at the ball and / or catch pass it. The thought that went through his head showed they weren’t switched on after the half time start
Bingo. Said it at the time. Fucken big headed pillick play.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought when it happened it reeked of a player more interested in highlight reels.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 restarts ,
a sin bin ,
.........play resumes
Say no more
I really wish we had a best post on this forum because your one is it my sentiments exactly, that pest Tolman was getting in the way again & played nearly the whole game.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 restarts ,
a sin bin ,
.........play resumes
Say no more

exactly

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The turning point was extending Pay and keeping Georgalis.

How the hell was Pay supposed to succeed when Georgalis the fraud is his assistant?

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3 restarts ,
a sin bin ,
.........play resumes
Say no more
Exactly, and thats where you need your halves to call the fucken shots and grab the game by the balls.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too many times over the last couple years giving up leads, they ALWAYS play when in front to NOT score but rather to protect there lead...no killer instinct in this team like past bulldogs teams it's a fucken joke!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Valid points. But even when we had larger players in the last few years (Kas prime example) the conditioning wasn't there. Perhaps that it a player attitude issue more than a coaching staff issue, and I may be being harsh.
Good point.

No one else had players with the conditioning of Kas or Beastie :(