Search results

1. BondiBulldog

News Actual Bulldogs Song

Hey Everyone, Been waiting for the right time to post this but I guess there is no right time. I actually sing in a legitimate high energy/punk rock kinda band. We have toured America- supported Iggy Pop, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Cock Sparrer and many more. Our band is still a labour of love...
  2. BondiBulldog

Opinion Jake v Kyle

Honestly, you had to chose one (no one else is an option) who suits Burton more? Not in an ideal world, in the world the Bulldogs currently live in. I really don’t think Ava is gonna be the next Hughes and Flange is Flange..
  3. BondiBulldog

What’s wrong with T Baz?

Hey guys, not interested in blaming the roster etc Barrett has a lot more to play with in regards to the roster as opposed to the last few years (so if we blame the current roster it is even more alarming in regards to T. Baz so it nullifies that argument) We were touted as the team who...
  4. BondiBulldog

Violence

Hear me out, as stupid as this sounds; desperate times call for desperate measures. Since the NRL, media and every club hates us and our forwards are such a bunch of fucken pussies on the field I feel we should make a statement, one that we are coming out and knocking someone out every week...
  5. BondiBulldog

Bellamy

Ok, so supposedly we’re the biggest and richest club in Sydney, possibly the NRL (starting to doubt this). Just wondering- if we are so powerful and rich and with only a soft cap implemented in regards to the football department why didn’t we just sign Bellamy? I’m sure if he was getting a...
  6. BondiBulldog

Furner

Surely he needs to go. Not sure we can let Barrett dictate his entire coaching staff when he holds the NRL’s worst coaching record. (Fact) Should count his blessings that he has a gig with us. Needs to get the defensive coach packing or the board simply have to intervene. Wouldn’t be against...
  7. BondiBulldog

There you go..

Said it all along, not sure how Manly managed to snag Foran on the cheap for a one year deal but they did and we couldn’t. Fucken hopeless. 1k on the table now for all the Foran haters.. 1k Manly finish ahead of us next year, I don’t care who we sign from now until then. Whose up for it?
  8. BondiBulldog

Interchanging Centres

Must of been mentioned in the game thread but I’m really confused by this. Are we the only team to interchange the centre position on multiple occasions throughout a year of football? Does anyone know what the objective reasoning is behind this? It’s been done a few times this year. A prop I...
  9. BondiBulldog

Foran

Barrett and management chose Green over Foran on a cheap, reduced contract. Lollolllollloooolllooolll. So fucken pathetic, Barrett and admin out.
  10. BondiBulldog

Players in Motion

How come we barely have any players in motion? The game has progressed so much and attack is always moving but we have regressed. Even compared to watching the 2012 highlights against the Roosters we had so many more bodies running. I don’t get it? We are first grade, professional team and we...
  11. BondiBulldog

Foran’s second halves

While this is fresh in my memory, totally not his fault. Our forwards just run out of puff, they get completely dominated and the service from DH almost sends us sideways. Can’t blame him, we are so far on the back foot it’s ridiculous.
  12. BondiBulldog

The Board

Need to go now. Been making excuses ever since they were elected. There is no excuse. Should be aiming to win a Como every year. They have instilled a loser’s mentality since day dot. I understand our roster is shit but have always maintained we didn’t have a good ROSTER with Des in charge...
  13. BondiBulldog

Opinion Meaney vs. Smith

Agree that he should be fullback over DWZ. But a straight up poll. When Hoopa is back who would you prefer on the wing Smith or Meaney. I’d prefer Meaney personally. Better player, attitude and more effort in my opinion. Kicks goals too. Neither is not a selection.
  14. BondiBulldog

Reimis Smith

Was an acceptable winger in a pretty terrible side, but honestly, is there a worse centre in the Comp? I’m not being negative but I think he is clearly the worst, thoughts?
  15. BondiBulldog

Opinion Brandon Smith

Since we are throwing random names out there, just wondering- Would you fork out 800k for Brandon Smith? I think he is way better than Api, comes rom the Storm, obviously a high price for the moment but could be the best or (at least one of) number 9 in a year or two if was full time. Has...
  16. BondiBulldog

ELLIOT

Sorry guys, I'm calling it now, he is terrible. Another bit of crap from Des. Now Lichaa is gone he is easily our worst forward. Zero impact and that tip on thing just made me BURN, there were actually a couple of those incidents. Maybe on the bench if there is nothing else but I would...
  17. BondiBulldog

Get Gould now

We are dead last. Impossible to do worse. What he did with Penrith was remarkable. Imagine if Football is the only thing for him to concern himself with cause we all know our financials are A-OK. Literally, nothing to lose.
  18. BondiBulldog

Perspective.

Quite alarming against a team who was tipped to run near the bottom missing their marquee players we were terrible. Walker OUT DCE OUT (The in form halfback in the world) OUT Tommy Turbo (One of the best 1's in the world) OUT not to mention: Blake, Tapau were injured early (literally their...
  19. BondiBulldog

Realistic CAP Prices

Min wage is $105 some don't even deserve that but here is what I think these players are worth if WE HAD to pay for them, I would sign hardly any.. 1. Will Hopoate- $200k 2. Christian Crichton-- MW 3. Kerrod Holland -MW 4. Marcelo Montoya--MW 5. Reimis Smith--MW (unproven/rookie, I like him...
  20. BondiBulldog

If we beat the Sharks..

We're the form team of the comp. Beat Brisbane convincingly. Beat Warriors who are probably the in form team at the moment. And we all know what we did to the Dragons!
  21. BondiBulldog

Mbye and Woods and what we're paying.

I've never been one to claim that I know this person or that person. In fact, I've never speculated players contracts but heard today from pretty much the most reliable source who knows, seen contracts with own eyes etc we're paying $300k per year for Woods and $250k per year for Mbye. I was...
  22. BondiBulldog

Lichaa worse ever

I've had some disagreements on this board. Mainly with people that are so stupid they are surely inbred. They are that dumb their opinion doesn't even matter but here's some examples: 1)I was called a muppet cause I said Cronk was better than Foran and Foran would never have the legacy of...
  23. BondiBulldog

Cap Question

We all know that we are paying other clubs for some long serving players to play against us. Ie:James Graham is on example 600k per season and we are forking over roughly half (just estimates) But if you have a player like Kaylan Ponga who is on 500k and a team like the Roosters offers him 1m...
  24. BondiBulldog

Gould on Cook/Kennel

Last night Gus stated the obvious about Damian Cook. 'He has improved so much, he gives fast,crisp service and he can pass a spiral ball off the ground from both sides' I really think he was having a dig at the Dogs, Lichaa and possibly the Kennel. Was like he was really rubbing it in how stupid...
  25. BondiBulldog

Mistakes Pay has already made

1)Re-signing and starting Lichaa. 2)Use of the bench. 3)Adam Elliot in the first grade squad and other questionable selections. 4)No progress in players fitness over off-season. I know he has Hasler's squad but look what he's doing with it.
  26. BondiBulldog

Bulldogs Poetry

Hi Guys, I know there are some pretty creative people on this board. I have seen good Bulldogs poetry posted here in the past. Is there a mega thread or anything that has these poems? Especially retro 80's refernces. I wanna write/record Punky/Pub Rock?Chanty styled songs about the Dogs. Be...
  27. BondiBulldog

Top 8

Not being a 'Negative Nelly' but I've said last year that there is no way the Dogs will be playing semi's this year. I actually think the rain did the Bulldogs a solid favor last night and actually flattered the score line. I'm expecting a lot of the first twenty minutes throughout the season...
  28. BondiBulldog

Dean Pay Credited by Blake Austin

Something along the lines of "he's really helped our defensive structures'
  29. BondiBulldog

Imagine the Dogs..

In that game.
  30. BondiBulldog

The Future Looks Bleak..

Hey there, my first post, I've read the forum for years now but couldn't resist commenting anymore. I'm 34 and have been a passionate Bulldogs supporter since witnessing the 88 Grand Final. In that time I've enjoyed more glory than any of my mates who support rival clubs. So I'm thankful for...