Opinion Meaney vs. Smith

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree that he should be fullback over DWZ.
But a straight up poll. When Hoopa is back who would you prefer on the wing Smith or Meaney. I’d prefer Meaney personally. Better player, attitude and more effort in my opinion. Kicks goals too. Neither is not a selection.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smith time is up. Meaney all day. He had a few runs that just got caught by the fastest player out there (Roberts

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 Meaney
2 Dallin
3 Averillo
4 Hoppa
5 Smith
6 Foz
7 Wakeham

9 Katoa

14 JMK

Fucking pick players in their best positions (except Averillo needed at centre cos the rest are shit/ too inexperienced)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meaney is faster and safer in the air. Reimis is... worse in every aspect.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And why the hell was he back at centre this is the kind of crap people question the coaching staff

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is pathetic. My most hated player since Lichaa.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think next week Avo in the centres, Smith back to wing Chricton out. But I agree Meaney is playing better than smith, I think smith playing out of position.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why I don't think much of Pay.
(1) Meany should have been given more time to develop at FB, he may never be great but then signing good spine players is impossible, DWZ is only a winger.
(2) Smith looked OK on the wing hopeless at centre, in fact I think both Montoya and Crighten are better centers than him.
(3) This board said they wont play players to play at other clubs, but Napa needs to go if the club could save $2-3 K by paying him to play else where it would be a nwin. I much rather Sue to Napa and is probably on half the money.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Put on his arse by milford

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree that he should be fullback over DWZ.
But a straight up poll. When Hoopa is back who would you prefer on the wing Smith or Meaney. I’d prefer Meaney personally. Better player, attitude and more effort in my opinion. Kicks goals too. Neither is not a selection.
Im fucking done with Reimis. He is fucking useless. He has so much potential, yet his attitude is fucking terrible. He makes really stupid decisions constantly, and he is a hot head like his father. He should not start next week. He shouldn't even play.