Top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not being a 'Negative Nelly' but I've said last year that there is no way the Dogs will be playing semi's this year. I actually think the rain did the Bulldogs a solid favor last night and actually flattered the score line. I'm expecting a lot of the first twenty minutes throughout the season.

Without sounding rude I think anyone tipping the Dogs to make the 8 don't watch football closely or know a lot about the game. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Anyway, those of you who think the Dogs will make the 8 I'm curious to hear/read what teams you think we'll actually beat.

I think we'll (be lucky) to finish in front of Manly,Knights,Dragons and Souths. Can't seeing us beating anyone else by the end of the year.

Anyway for the optimist, let us know who and why there are at least three or more teams we'll be beating.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not being a 'Negative Nelly' but I've said last year that there is no way the Dogs will be playing semi's this year. I actually think the rain did the Bulldogs a solid favor last night and actually flattered the score line. I'm expecting a lot of the first twenty minutes throughout the season.

Without sounding rude I think anyone tipping the Dogs to make the 8 don't watch football closely or know a lot about the game. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Anyway, those of you who think the Dogs will make the 8 I'm curious to hear/read what teams you think we'll actually beat.

I think we'll (be lucky) to finish in front of Manly,Knights,Dragons and Souths. Can't seeing us beating anyone else by the end of the year.

Anyway for the optimist, let us know who and why there are at least three or more teams we'll be beating.
Nelly [emoji12]

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Boxer,
Who we will finish in front of?
Very curious to know what you think?

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of the game's we've seen so far I'd say-
Cronulla,Brisbane,Storm and Tigers are light years ahead of us.
So there's four teams who I think will finish in front of us.

Surely at least Penrith,Raiders,Cowboys,Warriors,Eels will also have us beat.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Out of the game's we've seen so far I'd say-
Cronulla,Brisbane,Storm and Tigers are light years ahead of us.
So there's four teams who I think will finish in front of us.

Surely at least Penrith,Raiders,Cowboys,Warriors,Eels will also have us beat.
Warriors are rocks and diamonds they can win 5 in a row then losss the next 5.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think with Kieran Foran and RTS in full flight and a new coach that will definitely change.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm thinking we will run about 12th.
Totally depends on how Mybe plays at halfback.
However I would be very surprised if we finish in the top 8.
But at least the expectation of finishing in the top 4 is well and truely gone this year.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
minor premiers.. anyone who thinks different is not a true dogs supporter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will finish in the top 4 definitely, but you will have to tip the ladder upside down at the end of the season

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We wont finish in the top 8, we were much stronger at the start of last year. We've probably got one of the worst rosters in the comp when you look at how our bigger names are past their best.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The thing that concerns me this year is that almost every team has improved since last year and there won't be any "easier" games this year except maybe the knights and dragons. But im still hopeful of finishing inside the top 8.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No way did the rain help us, without the rain I doubt we would have dropped the ball so much close to the line.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd say we can get to the top 8, let's face it you can be in 8th by losing more games than you win. But it's what happens from there that matters. What's the use of getting there and losing in the first week.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
W
Ok Boxer,
Who we will finish in front of?
Very curious to know what you think?
Well why don't you look at it another way. I think we are a better side than Souths, Knights, Dragons, Eels, Tigers, Titans, Sea Eagles, Broncos and Sharks to start with. When you look at who is left over, I think we can and should beat the Cows, Storm (last night we had them but dropped the ball), Roosters. That leaves a couple of mountains, Penrith, Canberra and Warriors. I'm not swallowing the hype about the chooks, I think the Cows are much weaker this year, the Broncos are weaker as are the Sharks. So once our attack gels a bit we're right up there. We won the last 70 mins last night and had we got one more try we would have got three.

Status
Not open for further replies.