Lichaa worse ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had some disagreements on this board.
Mainly with people that are so stupid they are surely inbred. They are that dumb their opinion doesn't even matter but here's some examples:

1)I was called a muppet cause I said Cronk was better than Foran and Foran would never have the legacy of Cronk. This moron was convinced Foran is waaayyy better than Cronk.
2)Craig Bellamy is not a good coach (this person's parents must be cousins) just has a good team.
3)Cam Smith is just lucky he's in a good team and not even good.
4)Lichaa will play origin and is a gun (Actually said this year)

NOT ONLY THE WORST HOOKER EVER, BUT THE WORST FIRST GRADER I HAVE EVER SEEN, IF HE IS PLAYING BET BIG ON THE OPPOSITION. HE IS SO COUNTER PRODUCTIVE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
IF YOU THINK HE IS A GOOD HOOKER YOU SIMPLY HAVE ZERO CLUE AND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THIS BOARD.

Last edited:

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa will improve beyond site if he learn't how to pass and lost heaps of weight. Truth is we need a real hooker now. Anyone would be good.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor man’s george ndaira.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok who has been worse Freak, in the context of the importance of his position?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha at this thread. And bringing Holland the winger as hooker is any better

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha at this thread. And bringing Holland the winger as hooker is any better
Neither are the answer. Cant beleive you keep defending him.

He. Is. Shit.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Neither are the answer. Cant beleive you keep defending him.

He. Is. Shit.
He is nowhere bad as you guys make him out to be. He isn't setting the world on fire but he isn't that bad either.
He has put in more effort than most of this team. He isn't missing tackles. He isn't dropping the ball. His halves are so fucking useless.
When we attack titans line the first receivers are our fucking forwards while our halves are standing out the back somewhere. Lichaa has no choice but to pass to them. Not his fault at all
Our forwards are too slow getting up or not getting over advantage line so there is notthing lichaa can do. Cook doesn't make breaks every game.

When JMK was half he was in the same boat too. Victims of this shit team

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Plenty here shot their load over 3 good games after 3 years of shit and wanted him resigned & he was resigned.
I'm pretty sure he is here again next year with a substantial pay increase.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He is nowhere bad as you guys make him out to be. He isn't setting the world on fire but he isn't that bad either.
He has put in more effort than most of this team. He isn't missing tackles. He isn't dropping the ball. His halves are so fucking useless.
When we attack titans line the first receivers are our fucking forwards while our halves are standing out the back somewhere. Lichaa has no choice but to pass to them. Not his fault at all
Our forwards are too slow getting up or not getting over advantage line so there is notthing lichaa can do. Cook doesn't make breaks every game.

Give it up for fuck sake.
The team will be much better without him.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Your clutching mate. He isn't FG standard. Simple. Would struggle to make any other first grade side.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty here shot their load over 3 good games after 3 years of shit and wanted him resigned & he was resigned.
I'm pretty sure he is here again next year with a substantial pay increase.
I was all for Pay seeing out his contract but this is in-excusable. Fuck him off now. Cut our losses with Lichaa, I don't ever want to see him in first grade again. He actually conceded those 2 line breaks, this week and last but that's nowhere near the worst of his problems.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he'd make any other reserve grade team tbh..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah he’s not 1st grade standard. Anyone who says otherwise should be banner from the forum because they are obviously not a footy fan. Lichaa will never win a grand final in first grade just not good enough simple as that

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Every player has gone backwards under Dean Pay this year... the shit have gotten shitter...

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who gives a shit how shit lichaa is!!!
JMK and frawley need to be put down!!@ they are the shittest players in the history of the Nrl!!!
Hoppas shit, montoyas shit!!! The whole team is fucking shit!!!
Stop singling out 1 player!!! The whole team can go and get fucked!!!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who gives a shit how shit lichaa is!!!
JMK and frawley need to be put down!!@ they are the shittest players in the history of the Nrl!!!
Hoppas shit, montoyas shit!!! The whole team is fucking shit!!!
Stop singling out 1 player!!! The whole team can go and get fucked!!!
All three are reserve graders.

Status
Not open for further replies.