The Board

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to go now. Been making excuses ever since they were elected.

There is no excuse. Should be aiming to win a Como every year. They have instilled a loser’s mentality since day dot. I understand our roster is shit but have always maintained we didn’t have a good ROSTER with Des in charge.

If we are so green- why?
Don’t we train all day and night/as much as humanly possible.

Why aren’t we the fittest team in the comp to make up for our short comings?

Why don’t we run and tackle harder than every other team to make up for our lack of skill.

Why can’t we play basic football at speed and with purpose.

Sorry, board are way too old, probably senile and whether Pay is or isn’t in charge of the team it’s start with them.

If they are micromanaging Pay it’s there fault.
If they are sitting idle and not saying anything, again their fault. Need to go. They are fucken clueless. I’m seeing no end it sight at the point.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

There is no excuse. Should be aiming to win a Como every year. They have instilled a loser’s mentality since day dot. I understand our roster is shit but have always maintained we didn’t have a good ROSTER with Des in charge.

If we are so green- why?

Why don’t we run and tackle harder than every other team to make up for our lack of skill.

Sorry, board are way too old, probably senile and whether Pay is or isn’t in charge of the team it’s start with them.

If they are sitting idle and not saying anything, again their fault. Need to go. They are fucken clueless. I’m seeing no end it sight at the point.
Amen to that.!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But your forgetting Lynnes multicultural days at Belmore in the early 90s..

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score

If we are so green- why?

Mate I also said the same thing I’m just lucky people don’t know where I live otherwise, they would of crucified me at Paul Keating park.

dead set the minute they walked in we won’t be competing till 2021 you might aswell hand the wooden spoon to the playing group from the get go.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am actually starting to feel a little sorry for dean he can’t coach to save his life but he’s being hung out to dry by the coward”s on this board
Fair point.!! I respect your opinion here. However it’s To be expected, everyone is over it an frustrated and had enough.

but as far as the board is concerned yes, they need to get there act together an take a hike.!!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am actually starting to feel a little sorry for dean he can’t coach to save his life but he’s being hung out to dry by the coward”s on this board
Problem needs to change from top down.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair point.!! I respect your opinion here. However it’s To be expected, everyone is over it an frustrated and had enough.

but as far as the board is concerned yes, they need to get there act together an take a hike.!!
I am right there with you Scoob, pays coaching is diabolical no one can argue that now but this board is just letting him eat the shit sandwich on his own by staying silent

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am right there with you Scoob, pays coaching is diabolical no one can argue that now but this board is just letting him eat the shit sandwich on his own by staying silent
Again let’s not forget Hill also, he could’ve taken some heat off Pay, but he instead chose to hide. Typical.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club is getting smashed by the media and fans so something has to give. The clubs social media accounts are a blood bath with angry fans and rightly so. The total inaction of the club over the last month has been downright embarrassing.

We badly need someone to stand up and take charge of the situation and have enough confidence in themselves to make the big decisions. So far it doesn’t look like Anderson is that person she’s disappeared when strong leadership is needed the most.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The club is getting smashed by the media and fans so something has to give. The clubs social media accounts are a blood bath with angry fans and rightly so. The total inaction of the club over the last month has been downright embarrassing.

We badly need someone to stand up and take charge of the situation and have enough confidence in themselves to make the big decisions. So far it doesn’t look like Anderson is that person she’s disappeared when strong leadership is needed the most.
Anderson will be shafted, Paul Dunn will step in as Chairperson and they will make a move on the coach. The current board will do this to save themselves.
That’s just my opinion, no inside info.
If they also shaft Hill and all the other Anderson cronies this may work and buy them some time.
If they leave Hill unfortunately our front office will still be suffering. He needs to go, not sure who replaces him, but I will take anyone and I mean anyone.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Good to know.. angry fans is how it should be with this pathetic board.!!!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s clear this board was driven by their own personal agenda looking for a money grab.. it’s unfathomable they have not attempted to make some changes.

The mere fact we’re sitting on one single win, no major sponsor and just the one big signature in Thompson (this despite a so called war chest for 2021) is diabolical Management.

Pay has gone backwards in a big way, if he at least matched how the team performed last year, I could accept seeing out his 2020 deal, but this is beyond sh!t.

Board, what the F*** are you doing? Are your heads in the sand?????

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What a shit board honestly. What have they brought to the club?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I also said the same thing I’m just lucky people don’t know where I live otherwise, they would of crucified me at Paul Keating park.

dead set the minute they walked in we won’t be competing till 2021 you might aswell hand the wooden spoon to the playing group from the get go.
Yes, handed the excuses on a silver platter to the playing group & the whole club.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hated Dib and his cronies for what they did to this club, and then i backed Andersons thinking that even if they had a tiny bit of Bullfrogs DnA in them, that they would turn the club around. What a fucking shit show it has been
At least Dib and his idiots had us winning games and some sort of chance at success..
That's how bad this board is going that it makes Dib look like a better option lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hated Dib and his cronies for what they did to this club, and then i backed Andersons thinking that even if they had a tiny bit of Bullfrogs DnA in them, that they would turn the club around. What a fucking shit show it has been
At least Dib and his idiots had us winning games and some sort of chance at success..
That's how bad this board is going that it makes Dib look like a better option lol
Least Dib did something! Granted that something wasn't always the right thing but at least he backed himself.

Anderson has sat on her hands for 3 years pointing the finger at how bad of a job the previous board did and hasn't done a thing to move the club forward.