Search results

1. A

Stupid stat

In the history of NRL in 25 seasons Bulldogs Eels and Panthers have never made the finals in the same season. These teams ( excluding the tigers. They're horrible so we won't include them) make up the teams of Western Sydney. You'd think atleast one season all 3 would have made it. If there is a...
  2. A

Meet the current and former NRL stars who have found success off the field

Can someone post this article https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/meet-the-current-and-former-nrl-stars-who-have-found-success-off-the-field/news-story/4fb9818c30051b8ac2c0083fe27c5f41?amp
  3. A

Ben hannant bloke in a bar

If anyone is interested Ben Hannant speaks in detail about his time at the dogs and talks in detail why he left us early. Good listen if anyone is interested.
  4. A

Burger joints

Where is the best best burger joint in sydney Don't know if anyone here has heard of them by i can't pick between chebbos and feel good burgers Those 2 are my favourites Anyone tried these or has other recommendations?
  5. A

Airlines

For those of you who have travelled overseas What airlines did you travel with and what airline was your favourite I haven't travelled since covid so don't know how airlines are going these days but my favourite is qatar with emirates a close 2nd
  6. A

Can someone post the article in the link please

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2022-a-fresh-chapter-to-be-written-in-ricky-stuarts-decade-old-feud-with-the-eels/news-story/395002d5a6f89823af547656ed17bf16
  7. A

Just a thought

Not saying being mediocre is acceptable But just think how much it would suck if your team merged with another team and only made the finals 3 times in in 22years Thats what tigers fans have had to deal with Titans and warriors are not much better with titans only making it on 4 occasions...
  8. A

Mens health

This might seem abit weird but I'm trying my luck I'm actually serious looking for answers Does anyone ever get constant aching testicle pain? I seem to be in pain to the point at times i cant walk properly. I've been to the drs and they can't seem to find a problem. I've seen urologists...
  9. A

Wtf is going on

I'm in my mid 30's I've lost so far 6 mates from my childhood that passed away from cancer Today another shock has come and found out another mate has been diagnosed with cancer and been told he has no more than 1year to live My friend has a wife and kids How are young people dying from...
  10. A

Wtf is this stat

Team Games Nil Scorelines Sydney Roosters 599 22 Melbourne 606 17 St George Illawarra 555 14 North Queensland 581 12 Penrith 574 12 Brisbane 597 11 Parramatta 582 11 Manly 505 11 Warriors 572 9 Cronulla 580 8 Canberra 577 7 Newcastle 573 7 Canterbury 587 5 South Sydney 521 3 Wests...
  11. A

Captains challenge

I don't recall captains challenge having a sponsor last season This season it's Bundaberg So my question is do you refs will make obvious wrong calls so teams can successfully challenge that way we see more challenges Can't remember which knights player in last nights game apparently...
  12. A

Cam Munster

How did someone like this become one of the best players in the league
  13. A

NRL GRAND FINAL AND SALARY CAP

The salary cap is supposed to try and even out the competition to be fair for every team Since the start of the NRL in 1998 We have the following Brisbane broncos 1998 2000 2006 2015 3 premierships 1 loss Canterbury Bulldogs 1998 2004 2012 2014 1 premiership 3 losses Melbourne storm 1999...
  14. A

James graham 400 games

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/06/the-odd-couple-reynolds-and-graham/ Found this video interesting I know they never delivered a premiership for us but what they had at our club is what we're missing and thats called brotherhood I know it's not just them 2 pritchard kasiano we're also...
  15. A

What LIFE was like the last time

The last time we beat Cronulla Sharks - Micheal Ennis was our captain and scored a try from his own grubber - Reynolds had a blinder that day - Lichaa gave it to Ennis saying he's taking his money - Qld SOO streak hadn't ended yet - I had a Samsung galaxy note 3 - I wasn't married yet - I wasn't...
  16. A

Bright side

If we lose by less than 11 points we will move up the ladder to second last position which is a win in my eyes these days
  17. A

Greatest NRL team vs mediocre NRL team

Name your greatest NRL team from the nrl era 1-17 and then name your mediocre NRL team 1-17 Mediocre players must be players that played atleast 50fg or there abouts Greatest team has a salary cap of 6.4billion dollars NRL greats 1.billy slater 2.brett morris 3.greg inglis 4.latrell...
  18. A

Players that never returned to reserve grade

I'm just curious and tried googling with no luck Would anyone know if there is some sort of list of players that made their fg debut in the nrl era and never returned to reserve grade for the rest of their career?
  19. A

Favourite regular season try

Since it's the off season and I'm bored share your favourite regular season bulldogs try in the NRL era Not many people would remember my favourite but it was in 2004 against Newcastle Anasta bombed the ball 40m out the newcastle winger let it bounce and Anasta got the ball and scored off his...
  20. A

Footy show

I was doing a clean out and came across an old best of footy show 1994 2003 and watched it and found it was actually quite funny The main thing i noticed is with alot of things they did and said wouldn't go down so well with the amount of PC people out there today
  21. A

Bulldogs merge/relocate

I was listening to MMM today and they were talking about the possibility of the manly sea eagles relocating Someone mentioned how he was a balmain supporter and it took him years to start supporting the wests tigers There was no mention of the bulldogs merging or relocating BUT if they did...
  22. A

Is there any player

Is there any players that won a grand final then changed teams to the team they beat in the grand final then go on to win another gf with that team I can only think of sbw winning against the roosters then winning a gf with them in 2013
  23. A

What game is this from?

Found this screenshot What game was this from It did make me laugh butthurt st merge supporter hahaha
  24. A

James roberts

Abit of a long read but it shows you how tough his upbringing was I actually wish him all the best and hope he stays on the right path James Roberts made a vow to his little brother, Kirk. That one day, before Kirk's battle with muscular dystrophy would inevitably take his life, he would...
  25. A

Congratulations josh morris

Just thought I'd make a thread to congratulate JMOZ on getting 100 tries as a bulldog, only the 3rd bulldog player to do so behind Terry Lamb (123) and Hazem El Masri (159) Its a shame it's his last year with us Probably should of got the 100 couple years back if hasler didn't have a shit...
  26. A

Rugby league players kids names

Cannot understand why rugby league players name their kids the strangest of names Corey parker - Memphis, River, Jagger, Wylei Michael ennis - Evelyn Swan, Jack(only normal name), Randy Wolfe, Koby Fox Nathan hindmarsh - Rowdie, Buster, Archie Cbb getting more names but you get my point
  27. A

Refs and video ref

I was watching a Roosters vs Manly game from 2005 and couldn't believe how enjoyable the game would have been to watch live The one thing that kept the game going and free flowing was the one ref Tim Mander Every time someone scored he looked at the touches and awarded the try very quick...
  28. A

Back to back premierships

I was just thinking why is it so hard for a team to go back to back I know the salary cap usually strips a GF winning team apart but that usually takes around 3-5 years after the win Melbourne did cheat the system but if they couldn't get back to back premierships then it seems like its...
  29. A

wooden spoon 2015

Which team do you think will get the wooden spoon this yearAs much as I dont want them to get the spoon I believe Newcastle will get it this year I feel for them cause all year they've been running around with rise for alex on their backs and all they've done was the opposite
  30. A

jerry collins died in a fatal car crash

Jerry Collins: Former All Black and wife Alana die in car crash. The tough-tackling Collins was capped 48 times by the All Blacks Former All Black Jerry Collins and his wife Alana Madill have died in a car crash in France, with their daughter in a critical condition in hospital...
  31. A

Remembering our horrible start to 2005 season just like reni says in the pic I cant believe its been 10 years Glad he finished his NRL career with the bulldogs and still uses the tag proud to be a bulldog