Search results

1. P

What ex bulldogs players are up to these days....

Ben Barba is part of a motivational tour. He’s used as the example of what not to do in your life
  2. P

Opinion Are Tigers better than us?

Mate, on paper next year should be different. But we lack heart. There’s no point having talent on paper if you have no heart
  3. P

Opinion Are Tigers better than us?

Serious question here, because I can see us favourite for next year’s wooden spoon
  4. P

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

The curse of the 5 day turnaround
  5. P

TPJ INJURY !!! TAKE IT EASY.

I put forward Dippsy Teletubby, didn’t take
  6. P

Most satisfying Bulldogs game watched live at the Ground, not including GF's

Was there. The emotional roller coaster will never be repeated
  7. P

Was Kogarah 06 Friday night? O’Meley, Mason, Asotasi and conic I recall bent their forwards backwards all night
  8. P

I was there too. Had corporate box seats. Packed SFS Saturday night if I recall
  9. P

I was sitting at the corner at Homebush. I started the ole ole ole chant and it sounded like half the ground was singing!! What a Friday night
  10. P

37 Years Of Misery - The Drought Continues

This is brutal stuff
  11. P

Commbank Stadium

Ross St or Grose St. It’s a 5 min walk but you’ll find plenty of parking. Short stroll and your at O’Connell St lights across the road from Leagues Club / Commbank
  12. P

News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

Why don’t we have both?
  13. P

The Burton conundrum

Good points. But he has a great running game. We should sign the young Dragons half back that isn’t getting a look in because of Hunt. By all accounts, he’s the real deal
  14. P

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

I think you, and everyone who agreed with you, should shut the fuck up
  15. P

Opinion Trent People

I hear Gould is close to signing Under 8’s Panthers junior, Marcel Fernandez. Star of the distant future
  16. P

Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

This all started from that drop out
  17. P

Opinion So you’re telling me there’s a chance

Our only chance is Tigers beating the Roosters
  18. P

I think anything above 20 points is an awesome season
  19. P

I created a spreadsheet that automatically updates the table (took 15 mins plus the 5 mins to find the excel fixtures spreadsheet online) then wrote the post (that took 10 mins) Didn’t take that much time really.
  20. P

So you ARE saying there’s a chance
  21. P

Now that they’ve done the goods over Drag queens, fuck you Cowboys!!!
  22. P

Look, do I think we can make the finals? No. But how good does it feel that there’s a mathematical chance and every try we score we celebrate like it can take us somewhere. Next season can’t come quick enough. But for now, let’s live in hope
  23. P

You can see Feldt having a sneaky look see at where Tigers winger was before the unfortunate unforeseen collision
  24. P

That’s what Melania told Donald
  25. P

2 upsets. But if you were to do a 23 game multi, it’ll prolly pay $1,000,000:1 Imagine all 23 get up and we miss out on goal difference?
  26. P

So it’s been your fault. All this time we’ve been blaming T-Baz
  27. P

The following needs to happen for us to finish equal 8th: 1) Dogs win all games 2) The following to occur: Round 20 Roosters beat Sea Eagles Cowboys beat Dragons Round 21 Broncos beat Roosters Eels beat Sea Eagles Panthers beat Raiders Sharks beat Dragons Round 22 Cowboys beat Roosters...
  28. P

Who stars in a movie about the 2022 Bulldogs side?

Lloyd Christmas to play Flanagan
  29. P

Bulldogs photo memories

That was a “I remember where I was was moment” that one
  30. P

Opinion Flanno v Tigers analysis

You should get a job on Fox. It’ll be a massive improvement
  31. P

Does Baz look at himself and wonder “wow I’m rubbish”

More importantly, do the knobs on NRL 360 who hated on the Dogs when we moved from TBaz look at themselves in the mirror and think “what a knob I am”
  32. P

From last to 13th

For the Dogs to make top 8, the following key games need to pan out (first some assumptions made): 1) Dogs win all remaining games, except lose away to Eels 2) Storm and Panthers win all remaining games 3) Teams playing each other at the bottom of table - home teams win (I.e. Knights v Titans...
  33. P

Parramatta Stadium

Park on Fennell St on the other side of Church St and walk down. It’s a 10 min walk (flat) and will be easy to get out as well. Free parking
  34. P

Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

We’re no longer last
  35. P

Who should be our next Captain?

I agree JAC has the passion, but you have to be in the middle. Reed Mahoney for me
  36. P

Opinion I’m excited

He can’t all of a sudden give him talent. I wanna Flanno junior to succeed. For a start, he can start goal kicking. But it will have to be rugby league’s biggest turnaround for him to start winning us games
  37. P

Kiraz

I wonder how that conversation went: Kiraz: Hello? Gus: Shooo K: Hey bro G: what you doin? K: nothing bro G: you know how you’ve never played fullback cuz? K: yeah cuz G: wanna go there next year bro? K: why not bro G: sik. Wanna go El Jannah? K: see you there bro
  38. P

Opinion I’m excited

This is only the start. Imagine what it will be like in 5 years time. Gus won’t mess about. He wants this rebuild to start taking shape this year. It’s like this - if you were handed the keys, what would you do? Basically that is what Gus is doing. Just like us, he loves this club. He’s...
  39. P

Opinion Let’s get Jurgen Klopp

He’s a proven winner and we’ll be the fittest team in the comp
  40. P

Opinion I’m excited

We’ve got the perfect master calling all the shots on this massive rebuild. He’s slowly creating a clean slate, which is what should have happened a few years ago. This year we will see the last of reserve graders playing NRL. We will have a coach in place who will no doubt target a quality...
  41. P

Opinion We’re the new NRL losers

Yeah, they were good years
  42. P

Opinion We’re the new NRL losers

Many years ago it was Western Suburbs, then South’s in the 90’s, then it was Newcastle. Teams that were so shit, you felt sorry for them to the point you cheered them on The 2022 Bulldogs is the worst of all of them. Difference is no one is cheering us on We are now the NRL losers
  43. P

Opinion Not convinced we improve next year

I waiting for demolition to start…..
  44. P

News Cody Walker Under Investigation

Heard Lewis was seen in the area at that time
  45. P

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

There’s is no other explanation as to why first grade footballers play this way. They clearly don’t respect him, or Gus for that matter
  46. P

Official We are now last

Our next 6 games Broncos Roosters Raiders Knights Tigers Dragons If we win 5 out of these 6, we’re in the top 8 and Baz is safe. We lose more than we win, then I don’t see how he will survive
  47. P

Opinion I’m cheering on the Tigers on Monday

I will always cheer us. This is why I can’t win tipping comps. I can’t even tip against us
  48. P

Me fix this? Only one man can fix this
  49. P

Ok, I won’t exactly be cheering them on, but you see my point
  50. P

I’m cheering on the Broncos next week. The sooner we get a new coach the sooner our recovery begins
  51. P

By the time the draw opens up the season is over
  52. P

Maybe that’ll be the nail in the coffin
  53. P

Because it should get done tomorrow (if not tonight)
  54. P

Opinion I have a funny feeling

So you’re saying there’s a chance…..
  55. P

Opinion I have a funny feeling

Flanagan will win us the match against the Premiers He’s got nothing to lose, no pressure on him as we are expected to get pumped. He’ll give proper structure to our attack because he now has confidence from the Reggies. Burton will play a running style game, JAC will score a couple, and wait...
  56. P

Rumour 2023 with a new coach and spine

Other than a new 7 and 9 as well as coach, I don’t see us getting out of this rabble. We don’t have the advantage of our own suburban ground to get the crowd into the game when we need a lift (unlike Dragons, Sea Eagles, Knights, Raiders, Panthers). With Mahoney coming next year, a quality...
  57. P

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

If we win every remaining game in all competitions (20 I believe), then we win the Queble. It’s a long shot, but this could be the motivation Klopp uses. Win your next 20 and you will be immortalised forever
  58. P

Bulldogs reveal who’s going in massive roster clean out

Bellamy didn’t resign JAC either, yet here we are But I take your point
  59. P

Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldogs are the old team in world sport that would ever get pinged for grabbing hair
  60. P

Josh Stuckey Signed

Darren Britt
  61. P

We don’t have a leader on the field. Next year we have 2 - Burton for the backs and Vaughan for the forwards. Massive difference
  62. P

Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Is Barrett still in a job because this year no coach is sackable at the Dogs in 2021? If that’s the case we should have gone old school this season, captain/coach
  63. P

News Matt Burton Interviewed About Dogs

You mean a week?
  64. P

News Flanagan linked to the Sharks

Thanks to Gladys I can only take him up to Tom Uglys Bridge. Can someone pick him up from there?
  65. P

Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Did anyone else see a knock on there in the put down?
  66. P

Do you think the Fijian Rugby Olympic team can beat us? I’m talking about the women
  67. P

Will this go down as the worst game in NRL history?
  68. P

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

We should throw a BBQ. That way when half the team is kicked out of the comp we will always have an excuse why we got the spoon
  69. P

Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Can we just walk out with 5 players in the second half? Crappa, Knockabor, Floppa, Meany and Allen’s lollies. I just want to see them get hurt
  70. P

At least we only have 6 more weeks of half of this team
  71. P

Barrett must take responsibility now
  72. P

News Bulldogs recruitment for 2022 a case of high risk for high reward

Barrett may not be Bellamy (yet) but we have someone else. And let me tell ya, Bellamy ain’t no Gus
  73. P

Cody Walker sledge that set off Lachlan Lewis

Even fake wars have casualties. I would have decked Walker to protect my teammate. Why do you think Jackson was defending him to the referee? All the players knew why he did what he did, and they all had his back. In footy, there are things more important than points
  74. P

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Floppy, Meaney should not play again in 2021 Need to only think about 2022
  75. P

Fuck Walker. Bout time someone gave it to him On another positive now note, how good is it seeing the Dogs being aggressive again. Not exactly Ogre smashing Bryce Gibbs level, but aggressive non the less
  76. P

Gould in our backline tonight would be doing a better job
  77. P

GET BEHIND BAZ (no homo)

Can’t argue with this. Although Baz is part of the reason these guys would have come. I suspect it’s the Bulldogs project as a whole, which started with changing the board and bringing Laundys sponsorship in. Don’t forget, pre Covid the Dogs are backed by one of the largest leagues clubs in the...
  78. P

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

Premiership within 3 years. Not even joking
  79. P

Official Sam Walker

I’ve seen AFL players kick the ball around to each other for 5 minutes (mostly sideways and backwards) to ice the game; NFL players take the knee; England passed the ball to each other 154 times to waste the last minutes against Denmark, taking the ball to the corner flag. What Sam Walker did...
  80. P

Official Matt Dufty signs with the Bulldogs for season 2022

Would this be the quickest backline in the NRL?
  81. P

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Lewis is a lock. Tackles his heart out and is a great kick option if Burton / Avo are nowhere near the ball. Think Jason Smith (but not as good)
  82. P

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Lewis goes straight into the Maroons squad
  83. P

Cooper cronks attack on Vaughan...

Not a perfect life, but I don’t act like I have. I don’t pass judgement like Cronk does. Just because he can pass a ball and kick doesn’t mean he is fit to judge character. Remember, he was a senior player in a club that was a salary cap cheat. If he feels so strongly against doing the wrong...
  84. P

Cooper cronks attack on Vaughan...

Correct, no ex rugby league player should have an opinion on non rugby league matters. Don’t judge unless you have lived a perfect life. Cronk has earned the right to pass any comment he wishes that relates to activities on the football field. Off the field, you can’t tell me he wasn’t aware of...
  85. P

Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

First time ever (since I started following the Dogs since 1985) have I changed the channel. I’m watching Mario Lopez refurbishing pools. Saved by the bell
  86. P

Opinion By Hoppa

Bi Hoppa
  87. P

Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I’m not one to blame the refs for losses, but this is an exception
  88. P

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

There was a footy player called Flanagan, Flanagan Joined another club and got sacked again, sacked again Plays like a kid, switched with Johnson season mid Now the Sharkie son is back again, back again
  89. P

Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with New Zealand Warriors

Our position in 2020…..lucky not to get the spoon Our position in 2021…..fighting not to get the spoon
  90. P

Media Vs Hetherington

I fully expect every Bulldog to stay down. For me, it’s a simple protest against this ridiculous head hitting rule. No one is gonna get a concussion from a love tap
  91. P

Opinion Can we keep the Dragons scoreless and put 22pts on them today??

We haven’t lost in like 13 days. Better than the Panthers over the past 13 days
  92. P

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

second is just the first loser
  93. P

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Just heard Boris is passing a law this week to change the name of the city from Manchester to Bottle City
  94. P

UEFA Champions League

I’ll never forget 2004, 3-0 down against Milan. Went from the worst feeling in life to the best in an hour Congrats and enjoy
  95. P

Good news we get 2 pts next week.

I still think we’ll find a way to lose the 2 points