Opinion I have a funny feeling

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flanagan will win us the match against the Premiers

He’s got nothing to lose, no pressure on him as we are expected to get pumped. He’ll give proper structure to our attack because he now has confidence from the Reggies. Burton will play a running style game, JAC will score a couple, and wait for it, Flanno to score from a sideline conversion after the bell to win us the game

Who’s with me??

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

He’s got nothing to lose, no pressure on him as we are expected to get pumped. He’ll give proper structure to our attack because he now has confidence from the Reggies. Burton will play a running style game, JAC will score a couple, and wait for it, Flanno to score from a sideline conversion after the bell to win us the game

Who’s with me??
does Burton pass the ball? how does JAC score a try if no one passing to him?

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Who’s with me??
Drink responsibly

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Who’s with me??
You can only hope he proves himself to be the missing part of the puzzle. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. The fact of the matter is that our support play doesn't come close to what the best teams offer and part of that comes from long built confidence in the players around you. I think that the best teams have been running drills hundreds of times every training session with multiple support runners being in the right positions until it becomes second nature to know where to throw that last pass. I have a funny feeling that after last season we put more effort into defensive drills than we did attack. Our defence until last week has been pretty incredible aside from one edge. But I'd guess that Barrett ran some set plays and assumed that with a handful of better attacking players, things would fall into place naturally.

It'll take more than Flanagans best game to make our attack fluent.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can only hope he proves himself to be the missing part of the puzzle. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. The fact of the matter is that our support play doesn't come close to what the best teams offer and part of that comes from long built confidence in the players around you. I think that the best teams have been running drills hundreds of times every training session with multiple support runners being in the right positions until it becomes second nature to know where to throw that last pass. I have a funny feeling that after last season we put more effort into defensive drills than we did attack. Our defence until last week has been pretty incredible aside from one edge. But I'd guess that Barrett ran some set plays and assumed that with a handful of better attacking players, things would fall into place naturally.

It'll take more than Flanagans best game to make our attack fluent.
So you’re saying there’s a chance…..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you’re saying there’s a chance…..
There's a chance of anything happening. I still buy lottery tickets despite knowing it's more likely that I'll get hit by lightning twice if the statistic I read once is true.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
And I’m going to win the $20m Powerball this Thursday too

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Who’s with me??
I have a dream :-)