Commbank Stadium

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

I have my nephew who is playing at Commbank Stadium tomorrow night in the Australia Cup GF

I haven’t been around Parra Stadium for years, so I am not upto date with the parking around the stadium

Considering i have 3 bubs who are 2, 4 & 5, catching the train and walking is out of the question that laye in the evening

Anyone have any "hot spots" or ""tips" for parking as close as possible to the Stadium? Kick off is 19:45

Cheers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

I have my nephew who is playing at Commbank Stadium tomorrow night in the Australia Cup GF

I haven’t been around Parra Stadium for years, so I am not upto date with the parking around the stadium

Considering i have 3 bubs who are 2, 4 & 5, catching the train and walking is out of the question that laye in the evening

Anyone have any "hot spots" or ""tips" for parking as close as possible to the Stadium? Kick off is 19:45

Cheers
Best bet is to park at the crappy leagues club bro. Short stroll to the stadium.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best bet is to park at the crappy leagues club bro. Short stroll to the stadium.
I drove past there this week and saw the multi-story carpark, though I'm not sure if you need to be a member to park there?

I also get the feeling Parra is going to be absolutely packed tomorrow night with those grubs in the GF??

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I drove past there this week and saw the multi-story carpark, though I'm not sure if you need to be a member to park there?

I also get the feeling Parra is going to be absolutely packed tomorrow night with those grubs in the GF??
Damn.

Maybe go in early and have dinner there and park in a side street?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes he does

15,000 tickets sold and 14,800 United supporters...lol
I miss the old NSL days...

I use to live in Abbotsbury which is 2 mins from King Tom.

All us Assyrians would join in the brawls at King Tom lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

You don't need to be a member to park there, members just pay less. It is $30 to park there.

There are streets nearby you can park at, they get clogged easy though. No idea how busy tomorrow night will be, I doubt that bad tbh. Sunday will be a nightmare.

Entrada Coles has a car park and sometimes the boom gates are up, but not always. You can follow someone else out if you really don't wanna pay, just gotta get right up their ass as they go out.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I miss the old NSL days...

I use to live in Abbotsbury which is 2 mins from King Tom.

All us Assyrians would join in the brawls at King Tom lol
I remember very well brother

You remember the Indoor soccer days where now is Fred's?

King Tom actually hosting Soccer Tournament this weekend, and there is currently 3,000 people there tonight with disco inside, downstairs and outside, so there will be another 2k of ppl at the game tomorrow night who are here from interstate

Gone are those old NSL days

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I remember very well brother

You remember the Indoor soccer days where now is Fred's?

King Tom actually hosting Soccer Tournament this weekend, and there is currently 3,000 people there tonight with disco inside, downstairs and outside, so there will be another 2k of ppl at the game tomorrow night who are here from interstate

Gone are those old NSL days
Of course I remember indoor, right next to our Assyiran club.

I miss the area...

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You don't need to be a member to park there, members just pay less. It is $30 to park there.

There are streets nearby you can park at, they get clogged easy though. No idea how busy tomorrow night will be, I doubt that bad tbh. Sunday will be a nightmare.

Entrada Coles has a car park and sometimes the boom gates are up, but not always. You can follow someone else out if you really don't wanna pay, just gotta get right up their ass as they go out.
Thanks for that bro

Considering effort and money to attend these events, paying for parking is the norm so Im not to worried

Just read that you cant pay for food and drinks with cash inside the stadium...only by card? What a wank

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is the club still there along with the 2 churches on Polding street?
Our churches are still there, I was baptised in the older one.

The club is there but it's a function centre as the church bought it and got rid of the pokies.

Foxy shot his promotional video outside the clubs in front of the winged bulls.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ross St or Grose St. It’s a 5 min walk but you’ll find plenty of parking. Short stroll and your at O’Connell St lights across the road from Leagues Club / Commbank

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how Commbank have their own carpark (O'Connell St Car Park), but it's not available for use during events! :tonguewink: 1st October is considered an event according to them.

That leads to Option 2: Parra Leagues Carpark. This is generally free (from memory), except during event periods. As luck might have it, 1st Oct is not considered an Event Period at the club it appears, so should be free parking.

Option 3 is lesser known: Novotel Parramatta (opposite the Riverside Theatre). Walk through the Old Kings Parade Ground as a shortcut to the stadium. 350-500m ish. $20 for half a day or $30 overnight.

Option 4 is only good if you dont have kids, or want a longer walk: Walk from Fennell/Fleet St. Free on street parking. 550-700m walk.

Option 5 is only good during the day: Park in Parramatta Park (Little Coogee Parking Area I think it's called), 3 hours free parking. Gates close at 6pm though.