What ex bulldogs players are up to these days....

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone have anything to post what career some of our ex players choose after there playing days?

Think from what I read Sam Perrot owns a successful construction company..

Also did the great Rod Silva join the police force?

Mate told me about 10 years ago he bumped into Darren Britt in Grenfell (country NSW) who was there working for a drilling company (mines related) ...

Anyone got anything else?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know why players don't become police men anymore as an after footy career choice? I know it was done prior to the professional era and I believe Rod Silva was the last.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TPJ is a world champion boxer
He’ll be playing for the Dolphins soon enough…I’m not one to knock blokes for trying, but fark me, the bloke struggled to beat a Rugby journeyman… he’s got a fair bit of training & development before even being in a conversation to take on an actual professional boxer with a decent record…. Jr Paulo beats him comfortably

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know why players don't become police men anymore as an after footy career choice? I know it was done prior to the professional era and I believe Rod Silva was the last.
Because in NSW they get paid the same as a builders labourer would. The $$$ are putrid, after tax you’re on Centrelink payments.
.IMG_0044.jpeg