Search results

1. Nate DAWG

Aftershave

I’m going to a wedding tomorrow and i told my wife that my aftershave had run out and if she could pick some up for me. I’ve been wearing Armani aqua di gio for like 20 years She comes home with some shit I’ve never heard of. Aventus Creed. I thought what the fck is this shit but it smelt nice...
  2. Nate DAWG

Gordie’s Retraction

Did anyone see Gordie’s retraction on salary cap cheating and winning the comp lol fkn clown is an absolute fool
  3. Nate DAWG

Car Radio Help

I changed my sisters battery in her 2014 corolla and the stock radio has locked out. Does anyone know the code or where i can find it to unlock it? Ive been looking on you tube and the net all afternoon and kind find anything. Appreciate any help.
  4. Nate DAWG

Greatest Samoan Bulldog

I'm bored with no real footy on tonight so I thought I would create a thread with a poll. There has been a great tradition of Samoan Bulldogs over the years and with the arrival of Crichton next year and the emergence of youngsters like Oloapu and Papali'i that list will only get stronger. My...
  5. Nate DAWG

WNRL City vs Country

The standard of this game is so poor. Anyone watching?
  6. Nate DAWG

New Stadium

This looks promising Canterbury Leagues Club seek to skip Liverpool Council refusal for $500 million precinct development Canterbury Leagues Club seek to skip Liverpool Council refusal for $500 million precinct development The precinct at 84 Memorial Avenue, Liverpool, spanning over 80,000...
  7. Nate DAWG

Joseph Sua'ali'i

Sua'ali'i has elected to play for the mighty Toa Samoa! Put all your money on Samoa beating England in game 1 of the RLWC CHEEEEEE HUUUUUUUUUUUU!
  8. Nate DAWG

Half-back

Why have we been unable to recruit, identify or develop a half back since Trent Hodkinson? It has been seven years since we have had a NRL standard half. Every person responsible for recruitment and development are all fkn frauds and should hang their heads in shame.
  9. Nate DAWG

Joseph Parker linked to drug conspiracy

There were strong rumours that Manu Vatuvei was the one involved. I'm happy it wasn't him but Joseph Parker is a bit name in the Samoan community. He must have some fans in high places to not even be charged too...
  10. Nate DAWG

Masada Iosefa - RIP

Very sad. Ia manuia lou malaga https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/masada-iosefa-penrith-wests-tigers-nrl-hooker-dead-after-bike-accident/f999df7a-532b-4f7c-992f-1d734989106b
  11. Nate DAWG

WWOS MOLE Drug Bombshell

DRUG BOMBSHELL SET TO BREAK One of the league's biggest names in the last 20 years is facing serious drugs supply charges. The player, now retired, can't be named on the instructions of the judge handling the case - for the moment. But he was arrested last week and appeared in court before...
  12. Nate DAWG

Pacific Invitational Tests - Squads and Discussion

Triple Header at Campbelltown this Saturday 06/05/2017 England Squad Kevin Brown Sam Burgess Thomas Burgess Luke Gale James Graham Ryan Hall Zak Hardaker Chris Heighington Chris Hill Josh Hodgson Jermaine McGillvary Mike McMeeken Chris McQueen Sean O'Loughlin (c) Mark Percival Stefan Ratchford...
  13. Nate DAWG

Toa Samoa v England

http://www.loopsamoa.com/rugby/england-v-samoa-test-headline-pacific-triple-header-australia-54618 Disapointed we are not playing Tonga, but awesome opportunity to play against England in prep for the world cup. Hopefully Milford lines up for Toa cause he is no chance of making the Aus WC team...
  14. Nate DAWG

Toa Samoa v Fiji Bati

http://m.nrl.com/team-lists-samoa-v-fiji/tabid/10874/newsid/101994/default.aspx On foxtel 507 at 1:40pm Chuuuu Huuuuuuu!!!
  15. Nate DAWG

Salim Mehajar: Motivational Video LOL

16. Nate DAWG

Pacific Test

http://leagueunlimited.com/news/leagueunlimited-pacific-teams-2016-tests/ Congrats to the usos, Kas, Tank and RFM for reppin the Toa SAMOA!! CHUUUU HUUUUUUU!!!! Btw, Trex made Tonga.
  17. Nate DAWG

Okanuis

I remember when I was a youngster and came over from NZ in the eighties, I went to the pools and these hibiscus shorts called Okanuis were the in thing. My mum got me a pair and I thought I was the coolest. I just looked them up online to see if the still make them and they are $120.00...
  18. Nate DAWG

Here come the Habibs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZr7gMG13wQ The trailer looks rubbish, I think it starts in February. What do people think? I am hoping it rates well
  19. Nate DAWG

Klemmer vs QLD

State of Origin performance just stamped this fella as the enforcer prop for the next decade. My favourite player. I love the fear in the eyes of opposition when a scuffle erupts and he smiles like a boss!! KLEMMER!!! Chuuuuu huuuuuuuuu!!
  20. Nate DAWG

Cam Smith kicks Luke in the head

Should get at least a week for being a dirty bastard
  21. Nate DAWG

Ray Warren

Can someone tell this old fool that there is only one way to pronounce mata'utia. The name cannot be pronounced as Matty Utai.
  22. Nate DAWG

Eaves dropping on Des

What was with that Parra fool trying to hear Des through the wall with a glass. Is this allowed? Doesn't seem to be on the spirit of the game
  23. Nate DAWG

Rugby League World Cup - Toa Samoa

Well done to to Tim Lafai and Marty Taupau for making the Samoan train on squad. If Inu and Kasiano dont make the NZ final squad they may be named for Samoa as well. More players will be added, I expect Steve Matai, Jorge Taufua, Joseph Leilua, Sam Tagataese, Jeff Lima, Roy Asotasi, David...
  24. Nate DAWG

Keep The Faith

Yesterday's second half was hard to watch without throwing punches at the wall but there were a few variables which influenced the outcome of the game; Eastwood and Kasiano out limited our ball playing structure - taking key ball playing forwards out, put added pressure on Graham to fill this...
  25. Nate DAWG

This is probably an unpopular opionion - Mick Ennis

I believe that Mick Ennis is detrimental to our team's performance. I know he brings great leadership, especially with talking to the refs but i reckon he is slow out of dummy half, get's rag dolled in defence (Frank Paul was pushing him away like he was Sandow!), he takes wrong options...
  26. Nate DAWG

Samoa vs Tonga

Does anyone know when the Samoan team is being named and if the game is being shown on Foxtel?