Here come the Habibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm truthfully I think it looks like a pile of shit and wont make 3 episodes looks like it will get old real fast

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I cant believe some people want to stop it from airing cos they think this program is racist.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm ashamed to be Middle Eastern.....

Show looks like shit.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmm truthfully I think it looks like a pile of shit and wont make 3 episodes looks like it will get old real fast
The trailer isn't promising. The storyline of an SWS Arabic family winning the lotto and moving to Double Bay, being the underdog and winning every episode is appealing to me and could be a good thing in the current climate. Then again, it could be a pile of $hit! I hope it is funny

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We don't need racially stereoypical shit like this on TV, and it's always from those same unfunny pricks. It looks god aweful.

They need to just give up as they are an embarassment to Australia.

Lets be honest though ... aside from Cricket and NRL, does anyone actually watch Ch9 anymore?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are they Anglo or jewish writers of the show?

If any of the above are involved it will be 100% rubbish.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The trailer isn't promising. The storyline of an SWS Arabic family winning the lotto and moving to Double Bay, being the underdog and winning every episode is appealing to me and could be a good thing in the current climate. Then again, it could be a pile of $hit! I hope it is funny
Theres a fine line if they can pull it of but I don't think major networks would back it youd need someone like sbs.
They had acropolis now in the late 80s early 90s and suprised that lasted 5 seasons

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We don't need racially stereoypical shit like this on TV, and it's always from those same unfunny pricks. It looks god aweful.

They need to just give up as they are an embarassment to Australia.

Lets be honest though ... aside from Cricket and NRL, does anyone actually watch Ch9 anymore?
Does anyone watch free to air tv anymore besides sports ?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i like racially stereotypical shit as long as its funny, for example the acropolis now

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe I used to be a fully sick ugly **** when I was in high school about until year 10. It's legit the most embarrassing thing I wish I could go back in time and slap myself out of it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Does anyone watch free to air tv anymore besides sports ?
i still watch SBS at night because there are some boobies like on 11pm tonight;)

"the sex clinic" sounds like a good story but its only MA ffs

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i like racially stereotypical shit as long as its funny, for example the acropolis now
Racial stereo type shit done right is great . Acropolis now funny ? How many times did nick ginaopolus flog the whole wog thing ?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like more of the same tripe, just a version of housos meets pizza
I wonder if the midget will make an appearance

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id like to see the skip and indydog happy hour tv show where they discuss current affairs

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Racial stereo type shit done right is great . Acropolis now funny ? How many times did nick ginaopolus flog the whole wog thing ?
He flogged it to death. I agree with racial stereotyping satire being funny. Jonah from Tonga made you cringe a bit but on the whole was funny. I hope the Habibs is not made by those Fat Pizza guys, coz that shit ain't funny

Status
Not open for further replies.