Here come the Habibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
tell you what that aussie mom is a bit of a milf.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is a great show. Hadn't had a decent sleep in weeks. Watched this for 2 mins and I was out like a light. They should bottle it!!
Lol. To be honest I can not really comment on the show because I have only watched bits and pieces of it whilst doing the washing up or getting school lunches ready ( or posting on the kennel)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Look at the rest of the crap it's competing with and that's why.

ABC = Afghanistan: Inside Australia's War
SBS = Insight: Placebo
SEVEN / Mate / Two = My Kitchen Rules / The Last Detective / Ice Road Truckers repeats
NINE / Gem / Go / Life = Here Come the Habibs / Silent Witness / Beverly Hills Cop 3 (Movie) / The Bacholer
TEN / One / Eleven = NCIS / Meerkats: Secrets of an Animal Superstar / The Graham Norton Show

Pretty much rubbish TV, old movies, repeats, or a weekly gamble.
Thank God for Foxtel

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Oh shit... it's Wednesday... I just realised the Habibs were on yesterday and I missed it FFS >:(

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it cancelled yet?
Sorry to disappoint you but a second season has been commissioned. The house they use belongs to an orthopaedic surgeon who has been boasting how they are paying him $80k to use his house for a second stint

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you but a second season has been commissioned. The house they use belongs to an orthopaedic surgeon who has been boasting how they are paying him $80k to use his house for a second stint
80K only?

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bloke doesn't need the money, he makes that in a fortnight ... I don't know what he gets out of it. If they approached me, I'd tell them to fornicate themselves with an iron rod

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The bloke doesn't need the money, he makes that in a fortnight ... I don't know what he gets out of it. If they approached me, I'd tell them to fornicate themselves with an iron rod
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*dead*

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*dead*
Hahahaha, how good is that fornicate themselves line he produced. Kudos to you bro with that line!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone notice the Bulldogs logo on the cupboard at the habibs' house? And I saw the preview of next weeks episode and fufu was wearing a dogs polo top.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone notice the Bulldogs logo on the cupboard at the habibs' house? And I saw the preview of next weeks episode and fufu was wearing a dogs polo top.
He was watching a dogs game in the last episode and all the kids were conceived after bulldogs victories. I like the show

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is that $80k a month, a week, or something else.

Sounds like $80k a month. aka about $2500 a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.