What time in the game did it happen??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
been trying to find footage of it, but the nrl thinks the use of legs is only worth 1 week, will the 1 week make him miss SOO??

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He will get away with it. He is a dirty grub... should cop two weeks...

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently Brett Finch has come out publicly demanding Isaac Luke apologise to Smith for dirtying his shoes with blood and skin as a result of the incident

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** me thats ****ing terrible, there was about 3 kicks in that ffs. You can't possibly get off for that.
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did. The "its not in his game" excuse they always use for him and slater every time they do something dirty

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did. The "its not in his game" excuse they always use for him and slater every time they do something dirty
The NRL is too soft on issues like this, the sooner someone gets a heavy suspension from the use of the legs, the less players will do it.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Smith new what he was doing but will get off cause "smith is not that kind of player" what a joke he needs to get at least a week !

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Noticed after he makes contact with his first kick to the face that the next one he does is even harder. They'll claim it was an accident and he'll get a slap on the wrist. Should at least get a week if not 2.

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can remember two incidents from last year when a tackled player got in s**t for lashing out with the foot and kicking someone in the head (there may have been more I dunno).

1. Josh Reynolds round 22 vs Brisbane. Kicked Thaiday in the head and got 1 week suspension (along with 2 more weeks for separate incidents in the same game).

2. Issac Luke round 25 (I think) vs Bulldogs. Kicked Ennis in the head but was found not guilty (his defence was that he was in a dangerous position and feared his neck would be broken or some s**t).

Status
Not open for further replies.