Search results

1. ~MC~

Please please please

Win on Sunday! I pray your team pulls something out of the hat! Beat the Broncos. PLEASE!!!
  2. ~MC~

Thank us Dogs

The Roosters could have saved you from the Spoon ;)
  3. ~MC~

Goal 3

Does anyone know when this movie is out? Man Kuno Becker is hot.
  4. ~MC~

Sonny...

Was my fave T-Bird in Grease. How about yours?
  5. ~MC~

Jonas Brothers

Who else thinks they sound like Hanson??
  6. ~MC~

He gives Italians a bad name...

Did anyone watch Growing Up Gotti? Well one of the boys, Carmine, the oldest and fugliest, has decided to release a RAP song. My friend sent me the link, and it's hilarious! It's called "Young, Hot and Rich" and he talks about milking his grandfather's reputation and money, John Gotti, the...
  7. ~MC~

OMG OMG OMG STEVIE and JAYBEE, SARAH OMG OMG

JODECI Supported by With special guest JOHNNY GILL SAT 23 AUG @ 8:00PMPrice $88.60+bf Bookings 02 9550 3666 Mode Concert - GA Standing Downstairs and Reserve Seating Upstairs Tickets On sale now @ Ticketek & Enmore THE REUNION TOUR With special guest JOHNNY GILL Jodeci are...
  8. ~MC~

Living Lohan/Denise Richards

Lindsay Lohan's mother is such a f*cktard. He face is so strange and she will do anything to mention Lindsay's name in the show. Why do they have a show? Denise Richards, I have always loved her. I don't understand why she gets so much bad press.
  9. ~MC~

So....

Roosters won again :) 16-14 over Newcastle. It was a close game, Archer was sh!t.
  10. ~MC~

Exams

Who else on here has their Uni exams soon? I finish end of June. I am sick to my stomach.
  11. ~MC~

It has been announced that there is going to be a new series on 90210 (2.0) How excitement! So in light of the new series, who was your fave member from the old school breed and your fave storyline/series. My fave girl was Kelly, she was hot. And my fave guy was Dylan. OMFG he was...
  12. ~MC~

Australia's Next Top Model

What do you gals think of this season? There are some b!tches this season. I think Demelza is pretty, I also like her name, but she is a cow. I am going for Caris and Alexandra.
  13. ~MC~

Battle of the R&B/Pop Divas

Let's just throw them all into the ring (guys minds out the gutter with that one :p) Mariah vs Beyonce vs Alicia Keys vs Fergie vs Christina vs Britney vs Leona Lewis vs other.
  14. ~MC~

Madonna

Who thinks she dances weird? I like 4 Minutes, but she dances like a fruit loop in her videos. She should act her age, she is older than my Mum.
  15. ~MC~

Worst, most stupid songs you have ever heard?

Yah (Report Card) by Souljah Boy. How the hell did he get a recording contract?
  16. ~MC~

Mariah Carey E= MC 2

Totally satisfied. I love it bar a few songs. Bye Bye I'm That Chick I Stay In Love Love Story They are my faves. Bye Bye made me cry the first time I listened to it. It's beautiful.
  17. ~MC~

Ken Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My poor Mariah. How could someone do this to her beautiful song?? http://perezhilton.com/2008-03-12-leave-mimi-alone
  18. ~MC~

It's here, it's here

Mariah Carey's new single... Touch My Body. Didn't like it at first, now I love it. The hook is hot! I must admit, it will probably be a little underwhelming to some people, but she will just do what she normally does and blow us away with the second single...
  19. ~MC~

So sad...

These pictures are haunting! http://www.wonderlandhistory.net/dtl.html I wish they never shut it down. It was the best. I remember whenever driving in the Western Suburbs, looking out for the Space Probe or the Bush Beast. Now there is nothing to look at.
  20. ~MC~

My ears... my eyes... please stop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS7HgBU_jPI This is the suckiest video, song, I have ever heard. The funny thing is, she thinks it is good. Stick to "reality" TV Heidi Montag
  21. ~MC~

Michael Jackson Thriller 25th Anniversary Album

Hey, anyone know this is out? Heard a couple of songs. This is a new version of my fave MJ song P.Y.T. It's with Will.I.Am. I prefer the older version, but this is alright. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNzsR0WJaA Billie Jean with Kanye West...
  22. ~MC~

Well I read that

MARIAH IS COMING TO AUS THIS YEAR TO PROMOTE HER NEW ALBUM AND I WILL BE STALKING HER THE WHOLE TIME. I'LL BE DAMNED IF I DON'T GET A HUG FROM HER. I DON'T CARE WHERE SHE GOES I'LL BE THERE. *not in a bad way though* In other news. JANET JACKSON IS COMING TOO OMG OMG OMG OMG COULD IT GET...
  23. ~MC~

Presents you have already received

I have recieved so far (from friends and some family members who are going away for Chrissy); A white and silver Country Road bag Boardies Make up Dress for NYE Necklace Photo frame Whitney Houston's Greatest Hits A big Mariah poster
  24. ~MC~

Fave Christmas Song

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU.... And Let It Snow by Boyz II Men. I am getting in the spirit of things.
  25. ~MC~

Fave Christmas Movie.

Instead of going out this weekend, me and my sis have decided to have a Chrissy movie marathon. What are your faves? I love National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Love Actually, Elf, Home Alond 1 & 2 and I'll Be Home For Christmas.
  26. ~MC~

Iced Tea

How good is it? It's like heaven in your mouth. What's your fave flavour? I like mango, before it was peach.
  27. ~MC~

Americas Next Top Model 9 (MG = Lazy)

Starts December 4th. Looking forward to it. The girls seem like total cows and it makes for good viewing. Followed by GOSSIP GIRL, I cannot wait for this show.
  28. ~MC~

Blackout - Britney Spears

It's actually pretty good. Gimme More is probably the weakest track. Rader, Hot As Ice, Ooh Ooh Baby, Piece Of Me, Toy Soldier and Break The Ice are the best tracks on the album. For a girl who should be in a loony bin, her album is aiight.
  29. ~MC~

Jon B

Stevie, JayBee, do you know if he is retired or not? Or if he is going to release a new album. He is sooooooo wonderful!
  30. ~MC~

Keyshia Cole

I love her, she is one of the only RnB singers keeping it real and she has a hot hot hot tamale voice. It's so raw and sexy. Her new album "Just Like You" is the shiz. Fallin' Out, Shoulda Let You Go, Let It Go and Didn't I Tell You are amazing songs.
  31. ~MC~

And from the Roosters camp....

The Sydney Roosters would like to clarify its position regarding recent media speculation that Willie Mason will be recruited to the Club for the coming season. The Sydney Roosters have not considered Mason as he is still contracted to the Bulldogs for another two years. It’s a compliment...
  32. ~MC~

Hugh Hefner and his girls

I love Girls of the Playboy Mansion, it's one of my favourite shows. Whenever I watch it, I always forget that they are sharing one man, I forgot that their relationship is totally unconventional and they have an order. Could you ever do that? And before anyone says "but it's Hugh...
  33. ~MC~

Free Marshmallows

With Mariah's gorgeous new perfume. I loooove her new perfume, I knew I would, but it's beautiful. Smells like marshmallows and flowers. I was staring at the screen at Myer showing Mariah video clips for 20 minutes. Who else has it? And are there any of the new celeb perfumes worth...
  34. ~MC~

Friends

I love(d) that show. What are your fave moments or episodes? And who was your fave character? My fave character has to be Ross. He was so cute! Close second Monica, we could be twins (personality wise lol). I love "The One Where Everyone Finds Out" and all the people know that...
  35. ~MC~

Most annoying song at the moment

It has to be Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston ergh, it makes me sick.
  36. ~MC~

Janet Jackson

I have gotten back into her lately, not her new stuff, as it's not that great, but her old stuff. What is your fave Janet song, you can choose three only. Mine are Miss You Much, I Get So Lonely (with Blackstreet) and Love Will Never Do Without You.
  37. ~MC~

Goal 2 Living the Dream

Does anyone know when the DVD will be available?? I loved the first movie and Kuno is sooooooooo fine.
  38. ~MC~

America's Next Top Model 8

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo It starts tomorrow!!!!!! And they...
  39. ~MC~

Just thought I would let you know *SPOILER*

The Roosters won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24-18 over the Titans. Wing was at his 2003 best. Woooo, Happy Mothers Day to me!
  40. ~MC~

What movie could you watch over and over again???

I just watched Grease for the umpteenth time.... How about you (plural).
  41. ~MC~

Christinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyone going to see her in concert??? I am going to suprise my little sister with tickets. She is gonna be my slave forever lol. Nah, she loves Christina and I am very excited for her concert. I have heard it's a great night out.
  42. ~MC~

The Form of Mark O'Meley

I have noticed that Mark O'Meley hasn't been his usual self as a player this year. Do you Dogs fans think that is because he has already signed with the Roosters and that he has become complacent because his future is secure? Or do you think he is paying the Dogs back for not re signing him...
  43. ~MC~

Fave Boyz II Men Song

Following the theme of Joe and Mariah what is your favourite Boyz II Men song. Please only pick 3... Mine are I'll Make Love to You, Thank You In Advance and Colour Of Love.
  44. ~MC~

Cheap Designer Sunnies!

There is 60% off, yes you heard me SIXTY PER CENT off designer sunnies. I just bought some Gucci sunglasses on Sunday for $200 from $500. There are others with 20% and 30% off. But the ones that are 60% off are mostly Gucci, Dior and Giorgio Armani. What a steal! It is two levels above...
  45. ~MC~

Old songs you have (re)discovered.

I downloaded I Met Her In Miami by Liberty City as I have seen Stevie mention it a couple of times and I love it and haven't been able to stop listening to it and also Now That We Found Love by Heavy D and the Boyz. And I found an old Hit Machine CD and it had songs like Wishes by Human...
  46. ~MC~

Boomerang Soundtrack Question

Stevie would probably know this, but what is the song that is playing when Marcus is in bed with that other chick and then he says "I am in love with Angela". Is it Keith Washington Tonight Is Right?? Thanks in advance.
  47. ~MC~

Australia's Next Top Model

Alright girlies.... who do you like so far? I think Stephanie H and Jordan are gorgeous. If I have to see Paloma and that lesbo looking chick speak again, I think i'll throw up. And what about the bogan chick? Why does she talk like that?
  48. ~MC~

Scary Canary

Can anyone tell me if it's any good? My friends were thinking of taking me for my 19th. I heard every second Friday it's RnB music.
  49. ~MC~

Fave JOE song

I thought i'd followed Crazy Bihatches theme and create a thread dedicated to the King of RnB, not Justin or Usher... but REAL RnB... JOE. He has a new album coming out soon which I cannot wait for. Mine is Let's Stay Home Tonight followed by No One Else Comes Close, So Beautiful...
  50. ~MC~

Mini named in team of century

JUST 11 months ago, Anthony Minichiello's career could have been over but last night he was hailed as a Roosters legend. Minichiello was picked at fullback for the Roosters' Team 100 as the foundation club launched its 100th season in front of almost 1000 people at the Hordern Pavilion...
  51. ~MC~

Bah Uni

I really could not be bothered going back to Uni, and I am not even full time yet. Three months goes by so damn fast.
  52. ~MC~

I heart Wanya!!!

OMG!!! First of all, hey guys, miss me last week? I went and had one last hoorah before I get married, I mean go back to Uni lol. So, last night's concert.... Well compared to the one in 2005, this time was the better concert, but I did not like the venue, Enmore Theatre. They should...
  53. ~MC~

Dreamgirls is....

REALLY GOOD!!! I loved it. My friend said it went a bit too long, but I didn't want it to end. Jennifer Hudson steals the show, Beyonce who? Nah, Beyonce was good, but it felt to me that Jennifer's character was more of the lead than Beyonce's. This girls voice is fantastic, not as good...
  54. ~MC~

Hottest Soccer Players

There are some mighty fine boys in Soccer, who are your faves? Guys, feel free to answer. I have a penchant for some Victory players. Vince Lia (since discovering him in Cleo), Fred and Archie Thompson. Also Cristiano Ronaldo, Fabio Grosso, Fabio Cannavaro, John Aloisi, Ashley Cole and...
  55. ~MC~

Rihanna

Who thinks she is really annoying? I cannot stand her anymore. And what the freak is with that STUPID mobile phone in EVERY video clip?
  56. ~MC~

Atlanta-based R&B quartet 112 is now short one member, due to Daron Jones'recent departure from the group. The foursome have released five albums since their discovery by Sean "Diddy" Combs outside of Atlanta's popular night club 112, in 1995. MTV.com has said that the future of the group is now...
  57. ~MC~

Home and Away

Who else watched this heart breaking episode? I thought the pageant was soooo funny and the Kit and Ash storylines were totally left field. But.... then Sally got stabbed!!! Sally the heart and soul of that show. I have grown up watching her!!! I cannot believe this. I was crying like a...
  58. ~MC~

Foxtel.

Is it just mine, or is everyone else's Foxtel stuffed up??
  59. ~MC~

It's the girls turn now...

Who do you chickies think is the hottest male celebrity?? You boys can contribute if you want to... P.S. I dunno who y'all like. So just choose one and then write who you would prefer in your posts.
  60. ~MC~

Song Game

Someone has done this before, but I can't be bothered searching for it and bumping it. Write down the first 10 songs that randomly come up on your playlist. Mine: 1. Now and Forever- K-Ci and JoJo 2. Without You- Christina Aguilera 3. Favourite Girl- Marques Houston 4. My Heart...
  61. ~MC~

Hahaha, you guys have to hear this!

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,20590041-5006002,00.html What a beautiful duet. I expect Peter Andre and Jordan shall receive a Grammy or two.
  62. ~MC~

Groupie

If you could be a groupie for any rock star, performer etc who would it be? I would be a groupie for Ricky Martin.
  63. ~MC~

Roosters sign Beattie

The Sydney Roosters have signed Les Catalans prop forward Chris Beattie to a one year contract. The agreement will see Beattie join the club for their 100th season in 2007. The 30 year old former Sharks and Queensland State of Origin prop joined Les Catalans in 2005. “I’m thrilled to have...
  64. ~MC~

Stuart has been sacked

There will be a press conference soon apparently. And Daniel Anderson is rumoured to be our new coach.
  65. ~MC~

Things your parents told you.

When you were a kid what things/lies did your parents tell you to stop you from doing bad things? For me they were; If you smoke a cigarette or take drugs you will die... I still have never smoked or taken drugs in my life. If you skip a class you be expelled... I have never skipped...
  66. ~MC~

Daily Telegraph- O'Meley Story

From: www.sydneyroosters.com.au The Sydney Roosters would like to address the article on the back page of today’s Daily Telegraph. As confirmed by Roosters CEO Brian Canavan, in the body of the story, Mark O’Meley has not been approached to sign with the club for the 2008 NRL season...
  67. ~MC~

From a Roosters fan...

To my friends on the Kennel (and those who hate me)... Good luck and well wishes for this weekends game. Should be a cracker. I hope there are some big hits, scintilating attack and no Finch!
  68. ~MC~

Tis a sad day.

Warrington Wolves are delighted to announce the signing of Adrian Morley on a four year contract from next season. The 29-year-old Great Britain star has chosen to join The Wolves as the engage Super League club match his long term ambitions in the game. Adrian Morley: "I’ve decided to...
  69. ~MC~

Kiddies Names

All this talk about weddings is making me clucky. So what do you wanna call your babies? Girls; Allegra Annaleise/Annalisa Boys; Domenic Benjamin.
  70. ~MC~

Women of Music

Who do you rather; Madonna or Mariah Carey? These two singer have had a long standing feud in the past 10 years over who has been more successful. Although Madonna has been around forever (please go away, you are nealry 50 woman), I personally think (without bias :D ) that Mariah...
  71. ~MC~

pandora.com

This is a really cool music sight. You type in your favourite song or artist and it will come up with songs that a similar and have the same type of style. It's really good, I have found some of my old faves that I have forgotten about. www.pandora.com After a while it asks you to sign up...
  72. ~MC~

Your Top 5 Female, Male Artists, Group/Band.

Just really bored, I am stuck home sick... And also state your fave song from them. Female Artists 1. Mariah Carey- Bringin' On The Heartache 2. Whitney Houston- I'm Your Baby Tonight 3. Toni Braxton- Give U My Heart 4. Christina Aguilera- El Beso Del Final 5. Beyoncè- Dangerously...
  73. ~MC~

Congrats

Congrats guys, we were completely out played in every facet of the game. Mason was inspirational, you nearly had me cheering Anasta is a wan*er. So yeah, it took a lot to say this but yeh congratulations. Humble pie ain't that tasty.
  74. ~MC~

Montell Jordan this Saturday!

GUESS WHO'LL BE IN TOWN THIS SATURDAY???? THE ONLY CLUB AROUND SINCE 1995 'AUSTRALIAS LEADING RNB AND HIP HOP BRAND' BRINGS YOU LIVE IN HIS FIRST WEEKEND PERFORMANCE IN THE CBD!! Come join the fun THIS SATURDAY@ CIVIC HOTEL!! Rock up and feel the...
  75. ~MC~

LL Cool J

At the Boyz II Men concert last September, I got a flyer saying that LL Cool J, the sexiest rap artist in the whole wide world was having a concert in Sydney. It said the date was TBA, I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything? I really wanna see him.
  76. ~MC~

Favourite Soundtrack

My favourite movie soundtracks are both the Dirty Dancing soundtracks. The first one has classic songs like Time Of My Life, Hungry Eyes, She's Like the Wing and Yes. Havana Nights has really hot songs, especially if you like Spanish music. Artists include Black Eyed Peas, Christina...
  77. ~MC~

Songs

Name your fave song of all and your fave song at the moment. Of all time: I'll Make Love to You- Boyz II Men At the moment: So Amazing- Jagged Edge feat Voltio. I have loved this song for a while, but I have been playing it a lot lately.
  78. ~MC~

Name a song that represents you...

When you hear a song on the radio or anywhere for that matter, do you ever listen to the song lyrics or see the title and go "hey that's me". Well mine are; Fizzo got flow from You Got Served cause Fizzo is my nick name and I make it my priority to play it at every party I host or go to...
  79. ~MC~

For anyone who cares...

The Roosters won their trial against St Merge. Full time score was 16-12. Anasta didn't play and Monaghan was stretchered off. Half time score was 16-4. Dragons came back. Soward was the best on the field. Roosters 16 Cross x2 Soward (off a Finch grubber) Fitzy 1/1 Roberts 1/2...
  80. ~MC~

Question?

Who sings the song Wifey? Is it Next or Jagged Edge?
  81. ~MC~

Help with a song.

Ok, I heard this beautiful song on the radio. It was from the 90's. Here are some of the lyrics I know... You turned my life around, you never let me down, you turned my life around And another part I know For as long as I'll shall live, I'll be spending all my life with you. I...
  82. ~MC~

Any pressies yet?

Have you guys received any pressies yet, if so what? I have got... MAC blush Dior Kiss lipgloss Estee Lauder eye shadow A bling bling necklace that I am wearing to my annual January party (this years theme Pimps and Ho's) Mariah Carey's Emancipation of Mimi Special Edition CD Dior...
  83. ~MC~

Woo Woo Go Mariah!

Mariah Carey notches her 17th No. 1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 this week as "Don't Forget About Us" ascends one rung to the top of the chart. Carey and Elvis Presley are now tied for second place among artists with the most No. 1 hits in the rock era. Carey also becomes the only artist to post...
  84. ~MC~

In Parramatta this evening...

Well, it was my friends 18th so I went out to Parramatta for dinner with my group. On the way there, I was on the bus and this Aussie guy came up to me and said "see here (points to arm) I got this scar from fighting for my country at Cronulla". I ignored the loser and then he called me an f'ing...
  85. ~MC~

Who is he?

The Roosters have signed Bulldog Charlie Tonga. Who is he? I heard he is over the hill already.
  86. ~MC~

Harrison A Rooster!

Star Queensland lock forward Ashley Harrison today agreed to a 3 year agreement with the Sydney Roosters. South Sydney player of the year in 2003 & 2004 has made the decision to change clubs to enhance his representative career. “I have been impressed with the professionalism of the...