The Form of Mark O'Meley

Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I have noticed that Mark O'Meley hasn't been his usual self as a player this year.

Do you Dogs fans think that is because he has already signed with the Roosters and that he has become complacent because his future is secure? Or do you think he is paying the Dogs back for not re signing him?

I am just wondering what you all think, because as he is coming to my club, it is worrying me and I imagine that it would be worrying you too because in my opinion he is letting your team down.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
after the injury, when he returns he will fire

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
i think he just needs a change of attitude and he will start playing better.

Five Dock Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His form this year has been pretty bad and i think it has something to do with his contract negotiations. He must be worried about the pay packet for next year.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Seems to me his attitude has changed and has just lost passion. But that's my opinion.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he has material girl

i dunno he just seems rubbish of late.. If he continues this form up you are welcome to him

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
We already have him. Him and his management aren't keeping anyone in the dark. I know he is a Rooster next year.

sherwinisagun

bulldog member '07
Reaction score
ever since roy left he's been **** house. he's probably been thinking about which clubs and pubs to go to in bondi with nate myles at the roosters next year!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We already have him. Him and his management aren't keeping anyone in the dark. I know he is a Rooster next year.
With the likes of Shackleton & Shillington, Beattie and Nutley he has a great pack to look forward to joining in 08. 400K has its way of blinding ppl.

K

kennyy

**** i hate the roosters, biggest garbage team ever. sign whatever comes off contract hoping it will be the saviour to the club

well guess what??

U cannot buy culture.

Dropped Morley on the assumption that they would sign big roy - arrogance. And now the Omeley thing - arrogance

**** just look at their team.

3 state of origin players, 3 years in a row, from the same club - what does this tell me? they r struggling. **** u roosters

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ye ive noticed that too rofl.

Omeley must've been struck with the Roosters curse of playing like sh!t...

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
caring for omeley sign brett white from the storm we need new blood shrek done nothing all year announce the signing to roosters FFS & get on with it or play PL

Status
Not open for further replies.