I heart Wanya!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
OMG!!!

First of all, hey guys, miss me last week? I went and had one last hoorah before I get married, I mean go back to Uni lol.

So, last night's concert.... Well compared to the one in 2005, this time was the better concert, but I did not like the venue, Enmore Theatre. They should invest in building a parking facility! We had to park in the next suburb and catch a taxi and walk the three kilometres back while it was sprinkling, but besides that, I had a great night. And it was a little hot too.

I love Wanya.

I went with my bestie, Mum, sister, aunt and cousin (girls night out) and we got there just before K-Ci and JoJo, so I am glad I missed those other unknown supporting acts.

I think I am in love with Wanya.

K-Ci and JoJo were good, but didn't get the crowd going that much. THEY SANG LOVE U 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though they didn't really sing the chorus! I was so excited when they sang those Jodeci songs, most of the people around me really didn't know the songs. But they knew Crazy, Tell Me It's Real and well, duh, All My Life. But yeah, I enjoyed seeing them. I still can't believe they were there.

I wanna marry Wanya!

Boyz II Men still have it!!! OMG, they are so amazing. Wanya was flawless, Shawn was hilarious and Nate was oh so smooth. They just work so great together after all these years. Everytime Wanya opened his mouth I swear it was like a musical orgasm. My best friend, who isn't really familiar with Boyz II Men, said he is the most amazing singer she has ever seen or heard and that she was very glad that I dragged her along to the concert.

I was a bit upset that they didn't sing Colour of Love, but hey, I have it on my i-Pod. But still they sang I'll Make Love to You, that would make my night anytime. When they sang Song For Mama, we were very emotional because my Nonna is in hospital, so when they sang call you mothers, my Mama and aunt weren't too crash hot.

But nonetheless, I had the best night. They are much better live I think because their new album wasn't that great to me, I especially didn't like Boo'd Up, but they have made me like it. Oh and when they sang Perfect Love Song, I screamed out when they said JOE, R. Kelly, Mary J, Faith MARIAH and Sade lol.

I loved their dancing, they are so adorable. I just love everything about them. Although, it makes me wonder if they go to every country and say, this is truly our fave place in the world... But whatever, it got the crowd going.

Although it was great to see K-Ci and JoJo and I think they are wonderful... No group ever will compare to Boyz II Men. Their songs are timeless, the lyrics are beautiful and their voices just mesh so well. I will definitely be passing all of my Boyz II Men loving to my kids and hopefully they will see them live one day!

P.S. I love Wanya!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a rumour going round that you like Wanya MG. Is it true? :p

He is awesome though. Did he do the bit where he sang a little note and then got the crowd to do it after him, and kept getting longer and longer each time?
They did the call your mama thing and made everyone put them phones up as well. It was one of my favourite songs for the night along with 4 seasons of loneliness.

The parking is **** house there, but I like the concerts in there though. We dropped our car at our friends house a few suburbs away and got dropped off there. We've done that a few times now- saves the ****fight for parking!

I enjoyed the concert though. I'd see them again if they come out. Hopefully they bring Joe and Brian McNight next time!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh man.

I had a VIP pass so i got to meet em afterwards. Wanya and Shawn were the greatest. Shawn full spoke to everyone, smiled for 100 photos, and Wanya actually said a few words to me. Nate was a bit of a snob, talking to some of his entourage, but eh. What can you do.

Besides that, the concert was good. Only downfall was they did not sing Colour of love, which is abit of a shame. It was really good though.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Yeah BAZA I like him a little lol.

Yeah, he did those note things. Wanya and Shawn are very charismatic, they have a presence. Nate not so much.

But I had the best time.

Did you get close to the stage JayBee. Was the after party any good?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah we meet them afterwards at Enmore. I was going to the after party, but it would of been gay. They marketed it like no tomorow, and they were only there for about 40 minutes.

As much as Wanya is my favourite though, i have a soft spot for Shawn. He is just so friendly, and out there. Wanya was a cool cat too

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Shawn seems really nice. I am so happy for you that you go to meet them. One day, I hope to experience that joy with Mariah.

My cousin said that Wanya is the male MC, she calls him Waniah.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baahahaha Yeah probably

I got a picture with them and stuff, but its on my friend Jessys camera. But besides that, we got 2 DVDS from there merchandise stand and got them signed by them, as well as our "Music in High Places" DVD, which was pretty cool. But my sister, being as big of a fan she is, asked them politely if they could also sign her 21st birthday invite, which was in a weeks time. Knowing her, she will probably get that framed.

I was also standing right next to Kci for a moment, and i did not even realise. I think he was high or wasted. He seemed so out of it tbh

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
... Thanks viet, love you too. Is this because of my anti-Rihanna thread?

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Baahahaha Yeah probably

I got a picture with them and stuff, but its on my friend Jessys camera. But besides that, we got 2 DVDS from there merchandise stand and got them signed by them, as well as our "Music in High Places" DVD, which was pretty cool. But my sister, being as big of a fan she is, asked them politely if they could also sign her 21st birthday invite, which was in a weeks time. Knowing her, she will probably get that framed.

I was also standing right next to Kci for a moment, and i did not even realise. I think he was high or wasted. He seemed so out of it tbh
K-Ci did seem really out of it. OMG, when he showed his pubes, ergh. I screamed with shock. It was more of a OH GOD than a OH MY GOD lol.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahah yeah he was pretty crazy

As for the rest of the night it was really good. But that place needs some AC or something, cause i was dying of the heat. I also had the displeasure of meeting a kennel member. The one that they call Stevie J. I must say, it was both an overrated and highly scary experience. But i guess im all for the better now :P

It was funny. He tried to show me up by presenting a t-shirt he just got signed by Kci n Jojo after there time on stage. So i just got what was around my neck and showed it too him. This is what it was.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Yep ! im gonna mock you at every chance possible
Don't take it personally...

Yeah, JayBee you sure showed him lol. I must admit I am a little jealous, but, hey, I was there to see them for a second time, people won't ever have that opportunity. And I was wearing new shoes... It was a good night all round lol.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha new shoes.

Nah it was a really good night. The sound quality was good, but the facilities could have been better. Otherwise, it was a good night. Shall get some pictures posted up in teh picture thread when they arrive

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They definately need AC in there, or replace the AC if it already has it. It was boiling in there.
The pictures I took on my phone look ****house! I took some clips as well, but they are also ordinary quality.
This is about the best ive got!

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I didn't take any pics because I really couldn't be bothered. But, yeah it was boiling. Since we thought we were running late we didn't think to get water.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Oh and my friend went to the after party at Sky, she didn't even realise they was there. She is such a dumba ss. She was just on th phone to me saying "Yeah, the seating area was roped off, a lot of black people there, maybe there was someone famous". And then I told her it was Boyz II Men and she was like "Oh Liz, I should have gotten you an autograph".

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AHahah bimbooooooo

I was planning to go if it wasnt completely marketed but it was so i kind of just axed it lol. If it was private, then i was in. But i would of not got within 10 feet of em otherwise. So yeah. Stuff happens.

I took so many vids of em btw. So yeah if i can be bothered ill post sme up

Status
Not open for further replies.