It's here, it's here

Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Mariah Carey's new single... Touch My Body.

Didn't like it at first, now I love it. The hook is hot!

I must admit, it will probably be a little underwhelming to some people, but she will just do what she normally does and blow us away with the second single.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vz9c0e

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah I was listening to this last night. I don't mind it at all though I was expecting more. I rekon it will grow on me though.. it's that sort of record.

And I can't beleive mariah is still a single women. All that money, and all those looks .. damn.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I know, heck I would marry her! She dang fine and plus I am like her biggest fan and I will be stalking her when she comes to Aus.

Malla

Reaction score
LOL yeah. I was watching the making of this record actually.. and god damnnnnnnnnnn she gets hotter with age. How old is she? lol

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I would'nt touch her body with a barge pole

sorry

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Decided to give this song some air play and yet again disappointed. Sounds like Jermaine Dupri is still producing her and sounds like she's still portraying the skanky image.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Nothing will ever be as good as her old stuff, it's classic. But I like this song.

And Mariah will be 38 this year. She is like wine, gets better with age (with looks).

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
It has grown on me sooo much.

"better not put the clip on youtube".

M

MikeyP..

song is alright, not as good as her previous singles for her emancipation of mimi album.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Nothing will ever be as good as her old stuff, it's classic. But I like this song.

And Mariah will be 38 this year. She is like wine, gets better with age (with looks).
Wow 38? I knew she'd be in her mid thirties...the song is pretty good, lyrics are hot...it'll probably grow on me.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Decided to give this song some air play and yet again disappointed. Sounds like Jermaine Dupri is still producing her and sounds like she's still portraying the skanky image.
Jermaine Dupri vs Xzibit :D

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Wow 38? I knew she'd be in her mid thirties...the song is pretty good, lyrics are hot...it'll probably grow on me.
Yeah, I can't believe she is nearly 40. Doesn't look it. When is she gonna have kids godammit?

Yeah the song has totally grown on me. I love it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.