For anyone who cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
The Roosters won their trial against St Merge. Full time score was 16-12. Anasta didn't play and Monaghan was stretchered off. Half time score was 16-4. Dragons came back. Soward was the best on the field.

Roosters 16

Cross x2
Soward (off a Finch grubber)

Fitzy 1/1
Roberts 1/2

Dragons 12

Don't give a rats ass who scored and no conversions...

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmm so another game that relied on goal kicking.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Nice that monaghan thats injured that brings perrett into the line up.

Good solid starts by the Roosters

Cannot wait for Round 1

Who's Going to Roosters Fan Day Next Week ?

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
He had a strain in training (Anasta), will be for fine the season proper. Mona's has an unjury similar to what Willie Mason out and Ricky Stuart confirmed he is out for the season. And Soliola, I don't think you should be happy about this. The poor guy has been training the house down and he was one of our best in the Manly trial. Defused all of the bombs that cam his way.

And I still don't know if I am going to the fan day. If it was on Sunday I would've definitely gone.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Already out for the season damn poor guy.

He pretty much blew our chances last season thats why i have never liked him.

Sam Perrett or Michael Lett should fit in well with the Backline.

W

Winston Smith

thanx for the info, aprecciated. how bad is anasta's injury???
monaghan out for the season. is that true??? and he just started re-discovering his form from canberra days. bad luck for him and roosters. hopefully he recovers much quicker

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I think Anasta should be right to go by Round 1 according to MaterialGirl updates

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
ur mums hot :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :grinning:

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Backline looks like Minichiello, Roberts, Cross, Soliola (who was smashing everyone from pillar to post) and Perret. Not bad. But I feel so very sorry for Mona's.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
MaterialGirl said:
Backline looks like Minichiello, Roberts, Cross, Soliola (who was smashing everyone from pillar to post) and Perret. Not bad. But I feel so very sorry for Mona's.
Loved soliola as soon as i saw him play, i think he has just started to realise how to use hes size to hes advantage

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Sollee - Ola is da man he is going to have a big season this year

Tunks

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
poor monas his season is over before it begins..did the Dragons have a full strenght team playing?

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I apparently heard (was there but didnt see it) that Roosters officals were taking photos of the surface where Mongahan did his injury. From where I was high up in the stands the grounds surface was SHOCKING to say the least it was a wonder no more injuries were had

W

Winston Smith

PrInCeSs_KnIgHt said:
I apparently heard (was there but didnt see it) that Roosters officals were taking photos of the surface where Mongahan did his injury. From where I was high up in the stands the grounds surface was SHOCKING to say the least it was a wonder no more injuries were had

interesting. law suit to follow (maybe).

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
well perhaps, cause when I was waiting for my boyfriend down near the dressing sheds of the away team i heard someone say go out and take photos of the s**t ground where Mono fell or something along those lines. And I have also read in other forums that they were taking photos

Status
Not open for further replies.