Who is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
The Roosters have signed Bulldog Charlie Tonga. Who is he? I heard he is over the hill already.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
hes alright but wouldnt get a start at doggies next year as they have better players to fill hes position and yeah hes old

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol we don't even use him in first grade anymore. he can't hang onto the ball for ****.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
lol we will get him fit make him run sand hills. in freddy fittler book they were saying they dont let them stop or put there hands on their hips as its a sign of weakness... one kid started to n then went to throw up he looked at freddy took hes hands off hes hips and continured to be sick... i hope he likes sand hills cause hes going haffta run them a lot ... look a big moz and crocker all looking more fit and trim l8ly

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Well there is another player bought for the reggies. Yee hoo, not.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Oh those sandhills look brutal.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he actually went alrite for us for a while... he and asotasi carved it up against the cowboys!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
from what freddy said in hes book sand hills sound very hard and not fun... players throwing up cause they exausht them selves that much :( not good then again thats prob y people alike mini and fitzy are both awsome 80min players

Reaction score
Yeah he played good in the Cowboys game I went too, but after all the talk from people saying he should play firsts, I have to say he was a bit of a let down.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
He's a big boy - looks like a bowling ball...placed on top of a snowman's body...withd 2 short tree stumps for legs!!

He's allright...takes him absolutely AGES to get match fit...but is HARDLY ever gonna set the world on fire!

I was actually REALLY surprised the Roosters even bothered?!?!...Geez, they really ARE struggling for juniors, aren't they??! LOL I sure as hell wouldn't be very impressed if I were a young frontrower in the Roosters PL/Flegg sides!...Put it that way! :o

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
You have to remember he was signed from the QRL. He has done his best for the club and he has done what is best for himself and his family for next year.
you could say that McIllwain was the best otu of all of the QRL signings!

M

MrCharisma

I can't believe he was a former winger... maybe the Roosters will use him to replace Chris Walker :p

A

atomic_crimson

150k...reportedly...way too much... now tell me ur still payin 300k for braith???

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
ThatsMYteam said:
hes alright but wouldnt get a start at doggies next year as they have better players to fill hes position and yeah hes old

exactly............u just use and abuse ur players......just a reject club. patch up job

A

atomic_crimson

ThatsMYteam said:
i dont think he will start at the roosters either... just paid more to sit in PL

M

MrCharisma

FR3D57A said:
exactly............u just use and abuse ur players......just a reject club. patch up job
He'll be on the bench... I don't think the Roosters were expecting a Willie Mason kind of player out of him. He'll fill the void while they look for a quality forward... like my Stuart Fielden who's rumoured to go there :(

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Out of football he is a heaps nice guy..

Tonga

New Pup
Reaction score
Hes top notch, on and off the field.

Not so long ago fans were praising him and just because he wants to make a life for his young family .. people turn against him. If the Doggies wanted him, he wouldve stayed and he's only moving to the Roosters because they offered him a contract.

Fair enough people have opinions on players but to judge them and call them names is something a coward does.

In the long run guys ... they're the players, we're the spectators and its just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.