Who is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
He'll be on the bench... I don't think the Roosters were expecting a Willie Mason kind of player out of him. He'll fill the void while they look for a quality forward... like my Stuart Fielden who's rumoured to go there :(
Stuart Fielden goes backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

atomic_crimson

Tonga said:
Hes top notch, on and off the field.

Not so long ago fans were praising him and just because he wants to make a life for his young family .. people turn against him. If the Doggies wanted him, he wouldve stayed and he's only moving to the Roosters because they offered him a contract.

Fair enough people have opinions on players but to judge them and call them names is something a coward does.

In the long run guys ... they're the players, we're the spectators and its just a game.

charlie has been a life saver no doubt in our tme of injuries... but the dogs offered him a contract but less than the roosters.... no one is bagging him out.... good luck to charlie to start in the nrl at such an age is an achievment in itself...

im with mr c i cant believe he was a winger

Tonga

New Pup
Reaction score
hehe ... maybe I should get out his old pics of back in the day when he was a skinny bones but he might kill me for that.

Good Luck Charlie !

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
I fully appreciate the efforts Charlie has put in for us this year!...FULLY!

He of course is entitled to earn as much as he can get - and he definitely has his faults as a player - but enthusiasm and guts - are NOT 2 of them! - Whipped into a bit better condition - He would be a deadset STAR at many NRL clubs - Your Souths, Sharks, Raiders et al...the only puzzling thing to me was that the ROOSTERS went after him!??

As they have any good young forwards there - George Rose, Tupou, Hannant...and others i can't remember and can't be bothered looking up.

They won the Premier League GF last year after all with these players...

Anyway - THANKS & GOOD LUCK CHARLIE!!...Unlike Braith - you are off to the Roosters with NO hard feelings whatsoever! ;)

W

Winston Smith

they can have that fatso with no eye-hand coordination. player of very limited ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.