Search results

1. H

News The Tackle Round 18: Bulldogs fans boo team off ground, demand answers from Phil Gould

ROUND 18 DISLIKES DARK DAY AS FANS TURN ON BULLDOGS, GOULD It will go down as one of the darkest days in the Canterbury Bulldogs’ proud history. And angry fans have every right to be demanding answers from the great Phil Gould and coach Cameron Ciraldo as to what the hell is going on at their...
  2. H

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

It’s not a 50-50 - if he got the ball as well I might agree with you, but it’s clear as day a foul. Ref got it wrong on the field and as a clear and obvious error it got overturned. VAR in the end ensured the correct decision was made
  3. H

bruh how wasn't it clear and obvious, he goes right through the back of him and doesn't even contact the ball.
  4. H

Aaron Schoupp

Schoupp going after Moses last week cemented my love for him lol
  5. H

From last to 13th

Has someone run the sums? Are we making the 8 lol
  6. H

News Burton to make origin debut

Now, 7pm
  7. H

News Burton to make origin debut

Got roasted on 2GB after the game last week for suggesting Burton’s earned a spot in the NSW team after that performance. Up yours Morrow!
  8. H

Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Ref killed us tonight again and unfortunately we don’t have the class or the skill to overcome it.
  9. H

Must’ve been an accident from okunbor no way he has the skill for that hahahahah
  10. H

Bunch of ball watchers … pathetic
  11. H

Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

This ref looks like that pedo from the movie Ted
  12. H

Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I’ve backed Barrett and given excuses like poor roster. But I’m officially done why the fuck is he persisting with Katoa? He literally makes us worse and that’s saying something
  13. H

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

The only thing he’s ever done in his career is run over Cam Smith and bonk a school girl. He’s never offered anything
  14. H

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Okunbor is the worst player I’ve seen in a bulldogs jersey. Can’t believe we re-signed this deadwood. Bloke knocks it on 5 times every week!
  15. H

Official Judiciary charges

No downgrade. Thompson will miss 3 games. Soft
  16. H

Hahahaha what was this about

Hahahaha what was this about
  17. H

How the Parra saga affects Dogs

The team they fielded was over the cap. Just because the team they fielded would it self be over the cap, they have been able to sign players that they otherwise would not have been able to sign, including for depth. So who replaces Foran and Watmough and other injured players? Depth players
  18. H

Fox Sports Vs Channel 9

HD, Add Free, Professionalism.... there is no contest.
  19. H

Bulldogs Mad Monday Costumes

Moses dresses like he plays...
  20. H

Round 26 - Dogs vs Warriors - NRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

When was the last time we had Klein? Feels like an age
  21. H

First time in Sydney best place to sit at ANZ?!

come to 406, doesn't get any better
  22. H

Sharks game prices

We lose a lot of money playing at Belmore. We need 14,000 in attendance just to break even.
  23. H

Recommend me a tv

Go to costco, they have good prices on a few Samsung Smart TVs. Its 42" though, but only about $400
  24. H

Thoughts on the Jackson lifting tackle

Why doesn't Origin count?
  25. H

Steak.

Medium Well. Anything less is downright disgusting. Pretty much eating raw meat.
  26. H

Brenko Lee

Who????
  27. H

Williams deserves a mention.
  28. H

Eaves dropping on Des

Good ole Barry
  29. H

Klemmer: I Want To Get Bigger (RLW Article)

Lol at O'Hanlon's quote at the end... champion.
  30. H

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Boys add meh "Harbwell"
  31. H

ahhh that sucks. oh well. thanks man
  32. H

cheers man
  33. H

You reckon theres a Foxtel app on the Xbox that works like Foxtel go? Coz i have the foxtel inside and the xbox at the back, would be great if I could get foxtel down there.
  34. H

Chelsea apparently trying to hijack our deal for Cuadrado?
  35. H

Hasler denies contact with kurtley beale

Back on topic, why does the bulldogs twitter page need to post a video about T-rex talking about Beale. Perhaps the rumours are true and he's on the way to dogs? Or massive smoke screen? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. H

Prichard just one of league’s many good guys

Pritchard and Kasiano attended a fundraiser last night to raise money for research for Angelman Syndrome. Good blokes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. H

Ticket Question About todays game

I'm pretty confident you can scan it on your phone. I've done it before at many other stadiums so I'm sure ANZ will be the same. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. H

Black Flag one of the best games I've played. Enjoy it, man. Do all the side missions, collect the shanties etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. H

Australian History and Interesting Facts Thread

Interesting fact: John Howard grew up where the KFC in Earlwood is now located.
  40. H

BRB while I masturbate furiously.
  41. H

We need a fullback!!!

I've lost count how many times this year our forwards have had an arm free to offload but no one has been there.. No wonder Barba scored 70 tries in 3 seasons behind our pack. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. H

How many games have you been to?

Like 60-70 games all up I reckon. I'm still young, so I have time to catch up on you old blokes ;)
  43. H

Watch_Dogs Thread

Just seen it on the xbox live store for $59 EDIT: soz just realised I was looking at the US store. Don't know why it costs $40 extra for us aussies to DL a file tbh.
  44. H

I'll Just Leave This Here...

Not to mention he was talking up Pearce, saying he'd walk right into our side, on his other account.
  45. H

Which NRL player do you want the bulldogs to clean up this year

Lmaooooo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  46. H

Kebabs or yeros

It's crap, never go there o.O hahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  47. H

Former heaviest man Manuel Uribe dies aged 48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo
  48. H

Kebabs or yeros

How has nobody mentioned Canterbury Kebabs...
  49. H

Favourite soft drink?

How dare you put Coke in the same category as Pepsi..
  50. H

Watch_Dogs Thread

Fk I'm so cut, too many assignments atm, no time to play :(
  51. H

Fk man got me thinking about MGS again I wanna cry haha. I've never played dark souls, worth it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  52. H

Mate I haven't played a better game than MGS4. Last of Us comes close because it tugs on your emotions and it has zombies :p Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  53. H

Duuuuude MGS 4 was the best game I've ever played.
  54. H

Attention: Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ Owners

Nah I have the normal one because I'm on my Ps, sucks though could've got the turbo if I waited like 8 more months.. I was under the impression that it was designed in Italy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  55. H

Official Duff Beer launched in Australia this month

I had it in Italy its pretty 'meh'. Keen to try the krusty burger though :P
  56. H

Attention: Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ Owners

They're pretty sexy cars imo but just like the Hyundai Veloster (the car I drive), they're nuggets.
  57. H

June Xbox One Update Brings Real Names, External Storage http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2458434,00.asp Ask and you shall receive :P
  58. H

Courier Mail up to their old tricks

For the rape and murder of a girl. No joke.
  59. H

The team (Official) Congrats Morris, Reynolds, Hodkinson, Trex

18th man: Josh Jackson 19th man: Tariq Sims
  60. H

The team (Official) Congrats Morris, Reynolds, Hodkinson, Trex

With Jackson being named 18th man, will he be playing for us on Friday?
  61. H

Today proved Ennis has to go [Now with poll]

2 yrs pls Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  62. H

State of Origin - NSW Discussion

Can play back row and 6.. he's there because I'm not overly confident in Reynolds.
  63. H

I've revised my team. 2014 NSW Origin I 1. Hayne 2. Morris 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Taufua 6. Reynolds 7. Hodkinson 8. Gallen 9. Farah 10. Tamou 11. Williams 12. Lewis 13. Watmough 14. Merrin 15. Woods 16. Jackson 17. Sutton
  64. H

Discussion thread for live viewers *SPOILERS INSIDE*

What do we think of Reynolds disallowed try? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  65. H

Hottest TV Presenters!

Jayne Azzopardi looks bangable here...
  66. H

Horror Stories

The guys who wake up and see shit (not to say your bullshitting or anything), you could be lucid dreaming. A friend of mine woke up middle of the night all he could see was the devil in the corner of his room staring at him and smiling. He started screaming and closed his eyes because he didn't...
  67. H

How do you reward kids?

Smack them until they excel:P
  68. H

Do you smack your kids?

Lmao kind of reminds me of this girl in primary school that was being a little brat to me. I pushed her and she fell and broke her arm. I got put in the playground book for that one </3 Thought mum was going to smack the shit out of me but surprisingly she praised me for sticking up for myself lol.
  69. H

Didn't want to seem like I was being biased, lol. If Fifita wasn't injured I'd have him in there over Woods. Also, I was considering having Jackson over Lewis, mainly because Lewis and Hoffman are basically the same player except Lewis has had limited game time.
  70. H

My NSW Origin team that will break the QLD 9-in-a-row streak. 1. Brett Stewart 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Michael Jennings 5. Jarryd Hayne 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Paul Gallen 9. Robbie Farah 10. James Tamou 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Boyd Cordner 13. Luke Lewis 14. Ryan...
  71. H

Noodle House ...

Theres a place in chinatown called Ramen Kan (Ramen being Japanese noodles). Their spicy ramen soup is amazing. Also, they make this drink (alcohol) called the Samurai, goes off.
  72. H

Hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week?

Hodko: What was that for, ref? Ref: Mate, you've bent the leg at the knee in a natural motion. You're on report!
  73. H

Dan Bilzerian = Legend

He's the personification of Mr Scorpio from the Simpsons lol.
  74. H

Yeah seems like everyone is waiting for Watch Dogs. I also can't wait :D Love myself a good campaign
  75. H

Haven't had this problem mate..
  76. H

honestly i regret buying dead rising 3.. played it a few times and it is SOO boring. wish i got forza instead
  77. H

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

I think you are referring to 'soil' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  78. H

Round 9 vs Dragons...

It is not included in our bulldogs memberships so you'll have to purchase tickets to attend. Keep your eyes peeled for discounts etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  79. H

bulldogs supporters (thanks to media)

Which store ffs?
  80. H

What is our side when origin players are out?

There is no way Peats will get picked over Ennis. Especially after today's performance, Ennis is almost a certainty.
  81. H

do you remember this?

Sure you can, just ask Wanderers fans :P
  82. H

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Hmmmm... Dogs by 30 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  83. H

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Teams always win the week after a coach is sacked lol so I hope we can break that hoodoo.
  84. H

Buzz : lichaa, hiku, Stewart bros and inu.

That piece is nothing but BS from buzz trying to rock the boat in the hope that lichaa will remain at sharks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  85. H

Would you go to a One Direction or Bieber Concert?

Graham's response killed me hahahaha
  86. H

Bulldogs terminate Fifitas contract

BREAKING BREAKING: Both @andrewfifita management and @NRL_Bulldogs now saying contract was terminated "Mutually"
  87. H

Bulldogs terminate Fifitas contract

BREAKING: Moley has just spoken to @andrewfifita 's management - claim THEY called off the deal - NOT the Dogs -due to 3rd party deal drama
  88. H

A hunch out of nowhere ...

CK stop stiring the pot lol :P The only thing heated between Ennis and Reynolds is their passion! I don't think they have a problem, e.g during the Storm game as soon as Reynolds got staunched for being a smart ass Ennis was in there with Tolman holding their ground before the others rushed in.
  89. H

The 2015 Formula One Thread

c'mon Alonso!
  90. H

How was that not a red card?
  91. H

Klemmer the Wrecking Ball!!!

We are the future of NSW think about it. Reynolds, Klemmer, Jackson, Finucane. Am I missing someone?
  92. H

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Think LONG and HARD.. I'm sure it'll COME to you :P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk