Reaction score
We 100% get paid to play at anz,

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I tried to buy a beer but the line was too long so I ended up having some beers after the game at the hotel up the road :P

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs get at least 100k a game to play at anz regardless of how many ppl show up.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
We lose a lot of money playing at Belmore. We need 14,000 in attendance just to break even.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I tried to buy a beer but the line was too long so I ended up having some beers after the game at the hotel up the road :P
Just like they did in the old days mate. I assume you mean the one right on the corner there next to the Station?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
New and Super Dry BUT it was full strength from tinnies for $6 a pop. Better than the crap at ANZ and the bar had the best view on the hill. Just make yourself comfortable there and enjoy the game
Pleasant surprise with the beer prices. Not on tap but straight from the can.......better than the old KB you used to get at the games though. My choice Hahn premium. Only complaint was that it was not icy cold but that probably had more to do with the timing of my purchase. Got mine during early part of U20's, for old time's sake.

dogggggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Pleasant surprise with the beer prices. Not on tap but straight from the can.......better than the old KB you used to get at the games though. My choice Hahn premium. Only complaint was that it was not icy cold but that probably had more to do with the timing of my purchase. Got mine during early part of U20's, for old time's sake.

They also ran out of food at half time. Just a note for everyone to have their dinner or snacks/whatever before the game starts because the staff won't bother making more once its all gone. Also you aren't allowed out of the stadium once you have entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.