Do you smack your kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

I spank the monkey quite a bit lol

Seriously though I had many wooden spoons broken on my arse & I think I turned out ok
I don't like seeing kids hit with belts or hit in the head though
Kids are angry enough these days without being encouraged to be cruel

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep lounge is a trampoline all right.just move pointing coffee tables out of the way.once they hit the deck and knock the wind out of themselves they start to click on.
I wanted to get one of those tennis racquet bug zappa things from bunnings that submits a small electric shock to zapp Em with when they are being turds . (In jest )
The Mrs went ape shit for even suggesting it lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another thing my son does that really drives me nuts is when he runs or jumps on the couch. What do I do? Take away the couch, smack, naughty corner, remove toys, pull his hair, etc?

This one really does my head in. At the age of 6 they really have bird brains with the memory of a chicken!

Any suggestions out there as this is almost daily or do all think the couch is a trampoline?
Mate I ve given up on buying any furniture or decoration.

If your kids are not gonna jump on the counch, your friends kids definitely will.... i bet your friend doesnt like you telling his kid what to do as that will damage his inquisitive behaviour and if he is stopped he might turn out to be a complete retard... so your friend will keep siting on the couch, politely telling little jack not to use the little toy as knife to makes holes in the leather couch you just bought from harvey norman, while little jack completely ignores what your arsehole friend is trying to convey.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The timber to the back of legs is harsh but a jet lighter to the hands? Wtf?
Well I was smoking like a sik **** at 14 i kinda deserved it, I feel like doing the same thing when I see kids smoking and they haven't even cracked a pubic hair yet.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep lounge is a trampoline all right.just move pointing coffee tables out of the way.once they hit the deck and knock the wind out of themselves they start to click on.
I wanted to get one of those tennis racquet bug zappa things from bunnings that submits a small electric shock to zapp Em with when they are being turds . (In jest )
The Mrs went ape shit for even suggesting it lol
Mate u are Ideas man...lol

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate I ve given up on buying any furniture or decoration.

If your kids are not gonna jump on the counch, your friends kids definitely will.... i bet your friend doesnt like you telling his kid what to do as that will damage his inquisitive behaviour and if he is stopped he might turn out to be a complete retard... so your friend will keep siting on the couch, politely telling little jack not to use the little toy as knife to makes holes in the leather couch you just bought from harvey norman, while little jack completely ignores what your arsehole friend is trying to convey.
My son loves to run like a bullet & I had a situation a couple years ago.

My mates daughter (2 years older) liked to hit smaller kids & my son. Here is my son running flat out & she tripped him. He stacked it on his face & ended up with a graze on his face. His front tooth bleed a bit but was ok.

So here is the problem. My mate reckons he saw it & my son just fell on his own. My brother said he did see it & was definitely tripped. I unfortunately did not see it.

What do I do? Attack my mate because of it as I always believe my brother? I chose to clean up my son & let it be...

My mate said his daughter definitely did not do it but I have heard from numerous other parents that she has done crap like this in the past. I have seen it as well.

Luckily she has grown out of that crap & is a pretty good kid now. Might be because my son is almost bigger than her now.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I gave up smacking when I found turning off the WiFi caused them more pain

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I was smoking like a sik **** at 14 i kinda deserved it, I feel like doing the same thing when I see kids smoking and they haven't even cracked a pubic hair yet.
I understand but that is harsh. Then again maybe you need something harsh like that to wake up.

Did you continue smoking? Are you a smoker now?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

My mates daughter (2 years older) liked to hit smaller kids & my son. Here is my son running flat out & she tripped him. He stacked it on his face & ended up with a graze on his face. His front tooth bleed a bit but was ok.

So here is the problem. My mate reckons he saw it & my son just fell on his own. My brother said he did see it & was definitely tripped. I unfortunately did not see it.

What do I do? Attack my mate because of it as I always believe my brother? I chose to clean up my son & let it be...

My mate said his daughter definitely did not do it but I have heard from numerous other parents that she has done crap like this in the past. I have seen it as well.

Luckily she has grown out of that crap & is a pretty good kid now. Might be because my son is almost bigger than her now.

Mate a lot of my good friends who used to come to my place every day are just friends now and we seldom see each other cos of similar reasons. I can see everything but not my kid to be bullied or harrased by some other mogrel kid whose parents would just sit and watch.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Stoofy, refer to the video ref if you suspect foul play, tripping is a low and dangerous act
Is the other kid called "billy " by any chance ?

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score

Lmao kind of reminds me of this girl in primary school that was being a little brat to me. I pushed her and she fell and broke her arm. I got put in the playground book for that one </3 Thought mum was going to smack the shit out of me but surprisingly she praised me for sticking up for myself lol.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stoofy, refer to the video ref if you suspect foul play, tripping is a low and dangerous act
Is the other kid called "billy " by any chance ?
Its a she but lucky she has grown out of it.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand but that is harsh. Then again maybe you need something harsh like that to wake up.

Did you continue smoking? Are you a smoker now?
Unfortunately I'm as stubborn as they come, I did continue smoking only a lot more careful after that stint, but still don't smoke if I'm going to see my mum or dad so they don't smell it on me, they still tell me and my bros off and my oldest bro is almost 40! It's not like my dad still bashes me but the fear I had when i was younger of messing up and him finding out saved me a lot of headache I would've caused myself was going down the wrong pash fast, so if it weren't for him I have a fair idea where I would've ended up.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its a she but lucky she has grown out of it.
I once saw a fat slag mother drag a kid who would have been about 2 or 3 by the leg out of a take away shop in Blacktown at the time my mate and I looked at each other in shock said nothing and walked away
I wish I had pulled her up and given the thing a verbal, we still talk about it 20 years on

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Robert Hughes and Rolf Harris were never smacked as children, but I bet they gave their fair share out as adults!

On another note I was wooden spoon / soap in mouthed a bit as a child. I used to bush the boundaries like most kids.

One thing I remember was mum was giving me a decent belting because I did something bad (think I put my first through a wall trying to be a ninja turtle from memory). So much so, she broke the wooden spoon. In my infinite wisdom I thought this was absolutely hilarious, which, looking back, was probably not my finest hour.

As the wooden spoon was now broken, the metal spatula took its place.

Lets just say the not sitting down for the rest of the weekend taught me two precious life lessons:
1. Don't laugh hilariously when an "implement of rage" breaks during getting disciplined.
2. Gyprock is REALLY easy to punch through.

I personally don't have any kids... and I appreciate having nice things. The two may not go well together.

Not only this, but it's lovely to have the screaming nieces and nephews over causing chaos every now and then, but gees its an awesome feeling giving them back once they are full of sugar and bouncing around like psychos when its time for them to leave :D

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I once saw a fat slag mother drag a kid who would have been about 2 or 3 by the leg out of a take away shop in Blacktown at the time my mate and I looked at each other in shock said nothing and walked away
I wish I had pulled her up and given the thing a verbal, we still talk about it 20 years on
I have seen the same up at Katoomba & I jumped in. She told me to **** off.

My uncle actually knocked out a bloke because he was bashing his girlfriend / wife in public. The women then went crazy at my uncle as she said "I love him".

My uncle couldn't believe what he it & walked away. I asked him would you do it again? "Yep, you must belt a dickhead that hits a woman"

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I spank the monkey quite a bit lol

Seriously though I had many wooden spoons broken on my arse & I think I turned out ok
I don't like seeing kids hit with belts or hit in the head though
Kids are angry enough these days without being encouraged to be cruel
Those were the days lol, we only got hit on the arms and legs/bum with spoons, belts, extension cords, petrol syphoning hose (you tell me what you think lol) and other shit.

I have seen the same up at Katoomba & I jumped in. She told me to **** off.

My uncle actually knocked out a bloke because he was bashing his girlfriend / wife in public. The women then went crazy at my uncle as she said "I love him".

My uncle couldn't believe what he it & walked away. I asked him would you do it again? "Yep, you must belt a dickhead that hits a woman"
He should of asked for a headjob as a thankyou lol

Status
Not open for further replies.