Recent content by Toyntman

1. Toyntman

Happy 18th :P

Happy 18th :P
  2. Toyntman

Hodges Out ... Idris Will Relish in the opportunity.

Hey all that are still floating about on the site during the pre-season, just read that Justin Hodges has done some big damage to his Achilles Tendon. This would lead me to believe that Big Jamal Idris, will be the man to take on the NRL All stars backline from the available position in the...
  3. Toyntman

Golden Try, not Golden Point.

**** that ****, I reckon golden try is the go. And it can go for 20 minutes, 10 minute halves, and whoever has any points will win the game, ie, field goals and penalty goals. If the scores are tied, draw!
  4. Toyntman

Morris boys to launch a twin assault

Be good to see them both in there, I feckin hate Hodges. These boys are guns!
  5. Toyntman

Hagan: Parra should sign Thurston

Haha Thurston, nobody is going to be ever able to afford the champ, he has just become to good, Best of luck in French Rugby JT...
  6. Toyntman

Ben Barba [merged]

One game, dont be ridiculous, the fella has played in the team to get them to the grand final, he blitzed them in many areas, he has scored 31 tries this year alone. He has the buzz lol. Holdsworth is not a bad NRL player either to many of your dislikings, he can step up to the plate when...
  7. Toyntman

Ben Barba [merged]

I like your idea on picking someone strong and fast for a winger. Thats what they are all leaning towards. But just on the Barba, he has teammates to help him tackle, he was smart enough to be in the right place at the right time, he has a footy head. And that spark that he could add might go...
  8. Toyntman

Ben Barba [merged]

Mate look who Steve Turner played in a team with, the worlds best center, have a sook somewhere else lol. Morris can be in the 3 and play with Goodwin, the number doesnt mean **** lol. And Roberts would be a ideal lock, he can play the ball and run the fringe, ideally he will be playing the same...
  9. Toyntman

Ben Barba [merged]

Also Barba can't be that bad in defence, if he has been playing in a team that is not only scoring alot of points, but letting none in. Have a look at a few of their wins, they have battered the opponents and kept them scoreless a few times. He is looking like an X Factor.
  10. Toyntman

Ben Barba [merged]

Just a thought, I would say Barba would need to be on the park for a while to get into the contest, how about a Bulldogs team of 2010 that looks like this; 1. Patten 2. Ta Kilifi 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Goodwin 6. Barba 7. Kimmorely 8. Hannant 9. Ennis 10. Hodgson 11. Stagg 12. Ryan...
  11. Toyntman

Best bulldog player in 09

There were no stand outs just to be honest, the game is a team sport, much like the club has became the individual came third and that was how the bulldogs played all year. Stuck together as a unit and they all went so well.
  12. Toyntman

Barba leads bulls to grand final victory

Right, I am just gonna say it, For a kid to have a quiet game and score three tries, I reckon get him in there at first grade level, he should have the number 17 Jersey as a bolted dpot at least, like it or not, quiet game and 3 tries is enough to turn or even win a game. This kid is a machine...
  13. Toyntman

Lets not get ahead of ourselves...

It is a good point you have stated, it is going to be an intense game. All they can do is go out and do their best, the bodies will be on the line like each week, just have to hope they put in 100% and come out on top, it is a bonus if they come out with no injuries. We would have one more day...
  14. Toyntman

Lets not get ahead of ourselves...

Good call Kizza!
  15. Toyntman

tix sales so far????????

I thought Newcastle where louder than our Blue and Whites the other week, this is a call to arms, how about we bring the house down this weekend? We need to be more vocal haha. Can't wait!